Pages:
Author

Topic: How hard it is to Rank up? - page 4. (Read 643 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
March 30, 2018, 10:53:33 AM
I think you're a really lucky guy Wink. Received 6 Merit from the same member in 11 March in few minutes for old posts don't really helpful from Feb. Beside you and creepyjas are being in the same bounty campaign. LOL

Don't know how other people think about this case but I feel it's really shady. Grin. Maybe DT member should take a look at this case

Feel free to investigate. Is it not allowed here to be helped by a friend? And also join campaigns together? I’m just a newbie and my friend has a lot of experience. And FYI, have you read my thread that was merited? Feel free to check our IPs. I’d like to see where your sarcasm leads you to.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
March 30, 2018, 10:47:56 AM
I think you're a really lucky guy Wink. Received 6 Merit from the same member in 11 March in few minutes for old posts don't really helpful from Feb. Beside you and creepyjas are being in the same bounty campaign. LOL

Don't know how other people think about this case but I feel it's really shady. Grin. Maybe DT member should take a look at this case
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 10:39:59 AM
This is Woterry merit status: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1770078
He receive 6 merit from Woterry (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/woterry-1770078) with simple and nonsense posts.
This 2 member join the same signature campaign. This is not coincidence, Mod take a deep look at this 2 account, maybe the same owner, simple check ip.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
March 30, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
I think all of the newbies here will answer “really really hard”...

Let me tell you something. I started joining bitcointalk ever since this new merit system was implemented. So you can probably call me as one of the “lucky” ones starting with zero merits in our pockets. The key is to research well, learn about how the world of crypto works, and learn how the system here works. By then I wasn’t that sure that I have a future here, but here I am now.

My rank is not that high, but let me tell you something. For each time you rank up, you will be so proud of yourself and so excited to get to the next rank. And everything else will follow. With this merit system, you will strive to learn, research, and create quality posts for the benefit of the community. Yes it’s hard to earn merits, but it will mold you to strive for your best.

Instead of crying about how hard the new merit system is for the newbies, why not make it a strength for you to strive. That’s what i did. Good luck newbies, don’t give up. I’m so happy I was able to get this far. I just got ranked up today as a member, but as of now I still call myself a newbie, that’s what strives me to work hard here.

The new system isn't here to prevent people to rank up if they want to learn and integrate, the system was implemented to prevent the torrent of shitposting pajeets coming here to fuck up the forum. Well done on the level up and I guarantee you won't struggle to keep levelling up if you keep up the good work bud.
Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
March 30, 2018, 10:23:39 AM
I think all of the newbies here will answer “really really hard”...

Let me tell you something. I started joining bitcointalk ever since this new merit system was implemented. So you can probably call me as one of the “lucky” ones starting with zero merits in our pockets. The key is to research well, learn about how the world of crypto works, and learn how the system here works. By then I wasn’t that sure that I have a future here, but here I am now.

My rank is not that high, but let me tell you something. For each time you rank up, you will be so proud of yourself and so excited to get to the next rank. And everything else will follow. With this merit system, you will strive to learn, research, and create quality posts for the benefit of the community. Yes it’s hard to earn merits, but it will mold you to strive for your best.

Instead of crying about how hard the new merit system is for the newbies, why not make it a strength for you to strive. That’s what i did. Good luck newbies, don’t give up. I’m so happy I was able to get this far. I just got ranked up today as a member, but as of now I still call myself a newbie, that’s what strives me to work hard here.
Pages:
Jump to: