Pages:
Author

Topic: How has past few months affected your gambling? - page 9. (Read 848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Of course it didn't affect my winning/losing at all, but i gambled way less bitcoins than when their price was smaller, but i still gambled using same USD amount. I think it's same with everyone else, maybe some gamblers didn't play these weeks at all due to huge bitcoins, and their transaction fee, prices.
There might be some differences on btc value but still people would really play on usd amount on major cases i believe. On my side it doesnt really affect on how prices go with bitcoin since im just playing anytime with usd value no matter what would be the amounts of bitcoin can be spend as long i do already know the limits.
I personally always use use rates when bitcoin value skyrocketing, but take an opportunity to get a lot of bitcoin when the price crashes so I increase my bet amount in the last few weeks , love to take a risk as it's the meaning of this real life. Well at least that's what I've done.

Risk might be huge part of our lives... But i'm not sure if risk in gambling is necessary to live nice life. If you can afford to lose money that you risk then it is fine i guess, as it's up to you how you will use them, but otherwise it's quite silly to bet even more when their price is low, as you might use that money elsewhere.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Thanks everyone for your interesting insights!

For me the price changes made me think a little more, like Lionidas and buyinbtc, it was just crazy for me knowing that same wager I made a few months before was now worth 4-5x more, but my BTC was still the same.
Added an extra level of risk and reward, which was intense Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
As owner of a gambling guide - Bitcoin Gambling 101, I am curious as to how the crazy December and then January price changes affected your gambling wins/ losses?

As a serial addicted gambler I had to tone down my bets in btc, prices have come down a long way, and to continue now would be absolutely madness. I'm not giving up my gambling urge, however just waiting to see if the prices move up, if not I guess I'll continue gambling, a gambler life can't be stopped for long.

You're wrong because everything is possible if you decide to do it. But half-heartedly want to stop then you will easily find a reason to start gambling again.

You just need to pick up another activity to spend your free time and shouldn't play these games for some time for any reason than over the time you will come out of this addiction.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
As owner of a gambling guide - Bitcoin Gambling 101, I am curious as to how the crazy December and then January price changes affected your gambling wins/ losses?

As a serial addicted gambler I had to tone down my bets in btc, prices have come down a long way, and to continue now would be absolutely madness. I'm not giving up my gambling urge, however just waiting to see if the prices move up, if not I guess I'll continue gambling, a gambler life can't be stopped for long.
copper member
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
The past few months, I just went with the flow whether the price goes up or goes down, as long as I'm just working with BTC as my currency, it's no problem. It's fun to think if you have a high amount of BTC and high in price, that's the best feeling. I just think of my money as bitcoin and not the conversion.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
The amount of USD is the same but the amount pf Btc and Eth last December from today well that's already big lose my friend. This is my opinion base upon the market since we experienced a hug dumped of all coin especially bitcoin it really affects our daily gambling in life not pnly in gambling aspects but also in trading aspects we need to be aware of that. The balance is very important here. This is all the issues.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
there is no effect whatsoever in my gambling even though prices are volatile.
because I have a special fund that is reserved for the balance of gambling.

What do you mean by the special fund?

I too fix some money to gamble every month but it is always in USD and will not exceed that amount for any reason. That means if bitcoin prices go up then I will have a fewer bitcoins to play and if bitcoin prices go down then I will have slightly more coins to play these games in a month.

Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
Of course it didn't affect my winning/losing at all, but i gambled way less bitcoins than when their price was smaller, but i still gambled using same USD amount. I think it's same with everyone else, maybe some gamblers didn't play these weeks at all due to huge bitcoins, and their transaction fee, prices.
there is no effect whatsoever in my gambling even though prices are volatile.
because I have a special fund that is reserved for the balance of gambling.
and perhaps many gamblers are doing the same thing,
and if it is done, be sure we will still gamble with a fixed bet amount and not for UDS count
Merit: 1012
I did spend more in gambling before the rise in bitcoin past $15,000 but after that I did notice that I tend to draw back on my bet amounts.
Now that it has dropped below $8,000 again recently in the btc price, I have comeback to wagering large amounts again.
Because it doesn't seem to be that much per wager in the amounts I bet when transferring into money.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
There might be some differences on btc value but still people would really play on usd amount on major cases i believe. On my side it doesnt really affect on how prices go with bitcoin since im just playing anytime with usd value no matter what would be the amounts of bitcoin can be spend as long i do already know the limits.
I personally always use use rates when bitcoin value skyrocketing, but take an opportunity to get a lot of bitcoin when the price crashes so I increase my bet amount in the last few weeks , love to take a risk as it's the meaning of this real life. Well at least that's what I've done.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
legendary
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: