Pages:
Author

Topic: How I'm still earning decent money in this bear market - page 2. (Read 670 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
By doing daily trading we can still earn a little profit though. You can use scalping strategy when trading is the right choice and always use stoploss, we can still benefit from the alternating price moves and dont make a lot of targets in making a profit.

Trading is not for me though, always get too greedy and end up holding bags for a longer time frame than supposed to lol.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
By doing daily trading we can still earn a little profit though. You can use scalping strategy when trading is the right choice and always use stoploss, we can still benefit from the alternating price moves and dont make a lot of targets in making a profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The FOX Trading ICO has been extended to the end of this month, currently at 97% to softcap with over 12 days left. The project will be available for trading right after trough the Bancor network.
But for most of the people it is not good time to trade because the chance of losing the money in these days are more so better to hold the coins at these time and if possible buy more now and wait fir the marjet recovery then you can earn lot of money in terms of USD.

Yup, holding is always a good idea if you have a strong portfolio with tokens that have great teams, visions & a roadmap that is future-proof.
I love the MonetizeCoin suggestion. I was lucky enough to get a campaign in when MNZ price was at 8$, but I'm just buying more MNZ with the campaign profits right now as I expect it to hit double, maybe even triple digits this year. Very low supply with an excellent product, it'll grow eventually.

Looks like you made a better decision lol. I thought it was going to pump a lot more so I hold off on campaigning at that rate. Still comfortably sitting with over 1k MNZ waiting for it to hit 10$+ for another campaign at this point. I do agree that it's only a matter of time before we will reach it.
I love the MonetizeCoin suggestion. I was lucky enough to get a campaign in when MNZ price was at 8$, but I'm just buying more MNZ with the campaign profits right now as I expect it to hit double, maybe even triple digits this year. Very low supply with an excellent product, it'll grow eventually.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
But for most of the people it is not good time to trade because the chance of losing the money in these days are more so better to hold the coins at these time and if possible buy more now and wait fir the marjet recovery then you can earn lot of money in terms of USD.

I'm waiting for the market recovery. Not touching any coins at this moment other than the ones I already had in my portfolio when the market went down. As long as you are holding solid coins with a good vision, product & team it is highly likely they will recover + grow more, maybe even sooner than expected Smiley
I think what you have done is to identify an opportunity in every situation that presents itself which is the best thing to do rather than complaining and wishing about how things will get better. However, it does not mean it should be done blindly by the quest to make huge amount of returns. For moneytize promising 40% profit per month, that is way too high and impossible to be sustained on the long-term. I am not saying you pull out, but its a sign that you shouldn't go all in because its seems rosy as at this time.

They are promising "up to" 40% profit per month. All depends on how well their advertising engine performs. They do not pay you interest on a "loan", you get a big part of their income trough leads generated by their affiliate network. I'm still a big supporter of Monetizecoin at this point, but ofcourse in the end everything's a gamble.
Well it's indeed considered as a high risk investment , lucky you if then didn't suffering a huge loss and regrets due how too good to be true the offer also how careless you are.
That kind investment won't give you profit last forever , at some point you would find yourself in trouble. Better stick to a reliable ico project with makes sense target and clear vision even at first impression they didn't offer you much but a real product.

Ofcourse, nothing lasts forever. And yeah, Monetizecoin is definetly a high risk investment, but at this point I have already made back my initial investment x10, and have a campaign running for $1001, which should net me somewhere in the area of 200-400$ per month. And I do believe there's safer investments out there, but in the end every project can fail, no matter how good and hyped it is.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
I think what you have done is to identify an opportunity in every situation that presents itself which is the best thing to do rather than complaining and wishing about how things will get better. However, it does not mean it should be done blindly by the quest to make huge amount of returns. For moneytize promising 40% profit per month, that is way too high and impossible to be sustained on the long-term. I am not saying you pull out, but its a sign that you shouldn't go all in because its seems rosy as at this time.

They are promising "up to" 40% profit per month. All depends on how well their advertising engine performs. They do not pay you interest on a "loan", you get a big part of their income trough leads generated by their affiliate network. I'm still a big supporter of Monetizecoin at this point, but ofcourse in the end everything's a gamble.
Well it's indeed considered as a high risk investment , lucky you if then didn't suffering a huge loss and regrets due how too good to be true the offer also how careless you are.
That kind investment won't give you profit last forever , at some point you would find yourself in trouble. Better stick to a reliable ico project with makes sense target and clear vision even at first impression they didn't offer you much but a real product.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Good for you that in spite of this bearish market, you can still earn. Higher tier ICos doesn't mean that are already exempted in fluctuations. Remember that when it fluctuates, expect all coins become red. Because traders nowadays makes their altcoin's price base on the market cycles of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin fluctuates, same goes for the altcoins.

True, but higher tier ICOs are more likely to stay stable/grow due to the overwhelming demand. Let's take NEX for example. Their lottery allowed 10k people to join, out of the 50k+ that want to get in. High chance it will pump after ICO instead of dump.

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Good for you that in spite of this bearish market, you can still earn. Higher tier ICos doesn't mean that are already exempted in fluctuations. Remember that when it fluctuates, expect all coins become red. Because traders nowadays makes their altcoin's price base on the market cycles of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin fluctuates, same goes for the altcoins.
I'm agreed. Now we can invest only in high tier ICO, only they can be stable on such market.

Yes Sir! I do believe the ICO time will come again, but for now it's only top class ICO's that will give you a decent ROI.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
I'm agreed. Now we can invest only in high tier ICO, only they can be stable on such market.

The high risk/high reward & volatility is what's so attracting about the cryptocurrencies in general. I do believe you are missing the point here by a little, as he/she was talking about ICO's being scams/having a bad reputation. Although I do read a lot of articles about ICO's being scams, but those are pretty obvious most of the time. Thus far I haven't encountered a scam ICO yet, and most of them are easily identified by doing decent research. People that run into scam ICO's are people reading something somewhere and instantly buying into it without doing any research.

I can completely agree with you. I also did not have a single malign experience of investing in ICO and I continue to positively assess the intentions of the projects.  Exposing scammers is not a difficult task if an investor is really interested in what the company offers him.

True. It's not super hard to identify scam projects and I just tend to stay away from projects that don't look decent. Most mainstream projects are solid and have good intentions. It's a slow ICO market that's for sure, but I'm convinced it will pick up sooner or later. There's still plenty of gems around.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12

The high risk/high reward & volatility is what's so attracting about the cryptocurrencies in general. I do believe you are missing the point here by a little, as he/she was talking about ICO's being scams/having a bad reputation. Although I do read a lot of articles about ICO's being scams, but those are pretty obvious most of the time. Thus far I haven't encountered a scam ICO yet, and most of them are easily identified by doing decent research. People that run into scam ICO's are people reading something somewhere and instantly buying into it without doing any research.

I can completely agree with you. I also did not have a single malign experience of investing in ICO and I continue to positively assess the intentions of the projects.  Exposing scammers is not a difficult task if an investor is really interested in what the company offers him.

Pages:
Jump to: