Pages:
Author

Topic: How I'm still earning decent money in this bear market - page 4. (Read 670 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 so many choices so many good product to invest, so many service to pick, money division and breakdown to every project s little and not big as much as before, and second is the number of investor and amount of money coming in, it does affect all token's prices.

Highly agreed. That's why I'm focused on projects like NEX aswell. Very high anticipation in the market and only a limited number of slots for investors. Those kinds of circumstances usually lead to a nice price increase when it hits exchanges.
I wouldn't recommend investing on ICO, 80% ICO turned out to be scammed, and never hit the exchange. Becareful

That's not that good advise. YOu shouldn't invest in any ICO without researching, but there's plenty of groundbreaking projects being developed which allow a lot of gains to be made.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Since many ICO's  token is coming  and many exchanger plus hundred of wallets are keep coming on the market competition become hard, so many choices so many good product to invest, so many service to pick, money division and breakdown to every project s little and not big as much as before, and second is the number of investor and amount of money coming in, it does affect all token's prices.
But behind it all we are faced with a negative thing that often accompanies ICO. Now many ICO's have been proven to fail and ended SCAM. This is worrisome because so the public view of ICO is declining, Indeed we can see that many investors are interested, but we do not know what will happen next. If not taken seriously then this could be a boomerang that would destroy ICO Business. Many people will think to look for other investment alternatives. The bigger market value will not make sure everything will go smoothly, I prefer a safe and clean market because then there will be a steady increase.
Totally agree with you. Many people are disappointed with scams and tend to cash out to invest in stock market which is less risky and volatile.
People do love on playing safe but even on investing on stocks wont really assure you not to lose money.Theres always a risk on a certain investment and stocks isnt in exclusion.The thing here is that it do only have less risk than on very volatile market of Crypto.
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for you answers  Wink
Dont compare each ICO since they do have different ways on marketing their project and the main use or purpose of their tokens.Interest would vary this is why theres no one can predict on what would be the outcome of the sale.Just invest on the amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
I wouldn't recommend investing on ICO, 80% ICO turned out to be scammed, and never hit the exchange. Becareful
Activity: 42
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for you answers  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I do not understand now investors who invest in ICO, 90% goes to the exchange and the rate of the coin immediately goes to the bottom several times. If only you invest for a period of more than a year then the investment is justified.

I have had a x40, x20 & x3 ICO so far during partial bear market. Too bad those were all smaller investments, but still not a bad result at all.
I will add their Telegram Channel in a  little bit so you guys can also stay updated as soon as new Campaigns are launched.
You still can get a decent return from ICO's in this market, you just need to be very picky and spend good amount of time doing your own research. Only the best ICO's will give an ROI.

Very true. There's still projects that hit exchanges at x2-x8, which is huge in this market. But I'm not investing in a lot of them anymore. Just these 2 this year, so far ofcourse.
Activity: 58
You still can get a decent return from ICO's in this market, you just need to be very picky and spend good amount of time doing your own research. Only the best ICO's will give an ROI.
many choices  ,  many good product to invest  Smiley

Plenty of choices indeed. Somehow I always pick the wrong ones lol. Although I'm happy with my Verge at the moment.
Activity: 56
many choices  ,  many good product to invest  Smiley
Since many ICO's  token is coming  and many exchanger plus hundred of wallets are keep coming on the market competition become hard, so many choices so many good product to invest, so many service to pick, money division and breakdown to every project s little and not big as much as before, and second is the number of investor and amount of money coming in, it does affect all token's prices.
But behind it all we are faced with a negative thing that often accompanies ICO. Now many ICO's have been proven to fail and ended SCAM. This is worrisome because so the public view of ICO is declining, Indeed we can see that many investors are interested, but we do not know what will happen next. If not taken seriously then this could be a boomerang that would destroy ICO Business. Many people will think to look for other investment alternatives. The bigger market value will not make sure everything will go smoothly, I prefer a safe and clean market because then there will be a steady increase.
Totally agree with you. Many people are disappointed with scams and tend to cash out to invest in stock market which is less risky and volatile.

The high risk/high reward & volatility is what's so attracting about the cryptocurrencies in general. I do believe you are missing the point here by a little, as he/she was talking about ICO's being scams/having a bad reputation. Although I do read a lot of articles about ICO's being scams, but those are pretty obvious most of the time. Thus far I haven't encountered a scam ICO yet, and most of them are easily identified by doing decent research. People that run into scam ICO's are people reading something somewhere and instantly buying into it without doing any research.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I do not understand now investors who invest in ICO, 90% goes to the exchange and the rate of the coin immediately goes to the bottom several times. If only you invest for a period of more than a year then the investment is justified.
Totally agree with you, the topic starter talks more about trading, not serious investments and holding for a year, for example

Not entirely true. Both Fox & Squeezer are serious investments which I plan to hold for a long time. Monetizecoin is a shortterm investment which should give me 100% ROI in 2-3 months.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Totally agree with you, the topic starter talks more about trading, not serious investments and holding for a year, for example

True, although 10% still do hit exchanges at solid prices (credits, Monetize and one more but I forgot the name). It's a matter of picking the right projects. My Monetize is still sitting at x8 from Initial ICO price so I can't complain. Same with Squeezer for example. Buy it during pre-sale at 50% discount and it is highly unlikely that it will hit exchanges below ICO price, as most of the ICO's that hit exchanges below price were performed when BTC/ETH was at its peak, ICO's that are starting now already adapted to lower prices.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11

Highly agree with you on here. It isn't ICO prime time anymore, but it will be when market picks up again. That's why I'm currently only investing in the highest tier ICO's because all others come onto the market way below ICO price. Some of them even hit exchanges at like 30% of ICO price.
Pages:
Jump to: