Pages:
Author

Topic: How I'm still earning decent money in this bear market - page 3. (Read 670 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think I`ll add their Telegram Channel too in a little bit so u guys can also stay updated as soon as new Campaigns r launched.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
On the bear market earn those who open short positions on cryptocurrencies. But not all exchanges provide such an opportunity, unfortunately.

Although I do believe the time of shorting has come to an end. Market is showing recovery signs and in the end I do believe holders will see their profits waaay higher than shorters.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
On the bear market earn those who open short positions on cryptocurrencies. But not all exchanges provide such an opportunity, unfortunately.
Thanks for the addition Cryptomunt! Everyone feel free to join his channel, seems to have some good information!

You are welcome. I'm also building a website which will compare ICO's. It will launch in a while seeing market isn't ready yet for ICO investments, but it will get better!
Activity: 84
Thanks for the addition Cryptomunt! Everyone feel free to join his channel, seems to have some good information!
You still can get a decent return from ICO's in this market, you just need to be very picky and spend good amount of time doing your own research. Only the best ICO's will give an ROI.
I agree with you, to know ico is not a fraud, it takes a lot of time to analyze ico. Good analysis and observation will be needed in choosing a good ico.

Yep! Feel free to join my channel though to find some good pre-researched ICO's that are able to make you a serious buck in the mid/long run.
Activity: 168
You still can get a decent return from ICO's in this market, you just need to be very picky and spend good amount of time doing your own research. Only the best ICO's will give an ROI.
I agree with you, to know ico is not a fraud, it takes a lot of time to analyze ico. Good analysis and observation will be needed in choosing a good ico.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
Any time you can make money from the market, participate in the ICO is also a good thing, the market will always be someone to make money, make money to make money, people will never lose money people always lose money, eternal truth.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
You still can get a decent return from ICO's in this market, you just need to be very picky and spend good amount of time doing your own research. Only the best ICO's will give an ROI  Smiley Smiley
By doing daily trading we can still earn a little profit though. Use scalping strategy when trading is the right choice and always use stoploss. We can still benefit from the alternating price moves and do not make a lot of targets in making a profit.

True, although as I have stated earlier it is very hard to predict the market, and it depends on luck for the most part whether you are able to rake in a profit or not. With the projects I've stated like bounties and Monetizecoin you are almost guaranteed a decent payout.
By doing daily trading we can still earn a little profit though. Use scalping strategy when trading is the right choice and always use stoploss. We can still benefit from the alternating price moves and do not make a lot of targets in making a profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
Well done! It's nice example of how flexibility and adapting to the circumstances can lead to making money.
You need to actively get into the game in order to get some profit.
Thanks for sharing!
I wouldn't recommend investing on ICO, 80% ICO turned out to be scammed, and never hit the exchange. Becareful

Watch for NEX, bet it will be one of the best performing ICO's in this bear market.
FOX Trading is very close to it's soft cap. They will reach it without a doubt. Soft cap resembles a very low amount of tokens in the market. At which points 1-2 BTC can nearly double it's price, very big profit opportunity here.

True! I just commented that on a different thread. With such a low cap coins can fly bigtime. I bought Flyp end of last year, barely made their softcap, went x40 within a month. Too bad I didn't sell the ATH before the crash, but I still have confidence in both FLYP & FOXT

Yep, as long as market picks up soon enough there will be some massive gains. Which I'm betting on at this point.
FOX Trading is very close to it's soft cap. They will reach it without a doubt. Soft cap resembles a very low amount of tokens in the market. At which points 1-2 BTC can nearly double it's price, very big profit opportunity here.

True! I just commented that on a different thread. With such a low cap coins can fly bigtime. I bought Flyp end of last year, barely made their softcap, went x40 within a month. Too bad I didn't sell the ATH before the crash, but I still have confidence in both FLYP & FOXT
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for you answers  Wink

I don't think so. Not in this market. Celsius raising such an amount was already pushing it but at this point ICO's seem to be underperforming almost all the time.

Agreed. Every ICO is struggling right now. The only ICO i believe will hit hard cap easily is NEX. Other than that it's just a guess.
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for you answers  Wink

I don't think so. Not in this market. Celsius raising such an amount was already pushing it but at this point ICO's seem to be underperforming almost all the time.
That's right Puroc. I do use the same information on both Bitcointalk, Bountyhive & Amazix as to not violate any rules.
Activity: 139
Pages:
Jump to: