Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 17. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
A good project will always be supported by a large community. They come from the spirit, testing the product with the level of users or investors. And most of all, the community is important to any crypto. even bitcoin.
Activity: 113
Community is so important. They bring new investors-users, give ideas, testing and more... They give big value to projects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

I'd say, it is an absolute must!

A community faithfully backing up a project indicates a resounding trustworthiness of a project.  Seeing community members actively participating in discussions are investors magnet!  Imagine a flock of updates and progress through the community in a religious manner! I'm sure the project will garner enough audience and potential backers in no time.

Though, i'd have to say and allow me to do so without any intended pun, the legitimacy of community members shall also define the legitimacy of the project.

Be wise. Be observant.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

The community plays a huge role in pricing. Especially important are beginners who have little experience. It is thanks to the large influx of newcomers in 2017 there was a large pump.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
I agree with your article. communities are essential to maintaining the value of a project. like the doge coin that has many of these coin fan communities. you can see doge very stable in price this year.
Activity: 105
obviously, the group is imperative for the task. the greater network of individuals around and inside this task, the more noteworthy the shot that the undertaking will be great. notwithstanding money related help, the network can likewise help with publicizing with discovering supports and basically sharing duties incredibly enhances the procedure of work.
brand new
Activity: 0
It's important, but not that important.

The product and team are far more important.
Activity: 150
A large community shows how well people understand the project and that this project is worthy of attention.
Activity: 83
Network is the thing that makes an undertaking well known and boundless. Tasks like EOS, NEO, Cardano, Bitupper are being prominent on the grounds that their thought is enormously potential, as well as in light of the fact that the network supporting the undertaking is solid and accepting
Activity: 151
it's important to build communication in crypto, we can share how to get what we need in crypto. communication is necessary we can know and understand the steps needed in the crypto project. in communication we can also know the market development, as well as what crypto project is currently good. communication between members is very necessary for us crypto users.
brand new
Activity: 0
Important, but not as important as people make out it to be. The product and token is far more valuable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
In my opinion, every successful project is backed up by a strong  community. It’s really essential for the long term survival of any cryptocurrency.  The value  of cryprocurrency derives mainly from the community that supports it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
There Smiley are a lot of such people, if we take it precisely in the forum, then this is a large structure, the most important is honest and productive. Very interesting question.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
I believe that all successful projects have a strong community as a support, kind of a back-up team. The community allows to promote the project.
Activity: 70
Hello all,

Community is very important for marketing, and certainly most likely the trading volume will start from the community first. And a solid community will attract big investors to pump coins.
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
The problem is that the price of the cryptocurrency is under the control of major players and even a strong community will not be able to regulate and maintain the price.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
It should be very important right? In every project,the community has an important role and that is to keep people out of fud and anything similar.
Another important task is that the community can help up the project to grow much more and to keep a normal healthy life inside it.
Activity: 168
the community behind a crypto project is important. it is certainly not the only factor for the success of a crypto project, but still the community is important. the bigger the community, the greater the chance that the project will be successful.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
if the community was created to help and support their project, it would have a very positive and significant impact, but I see half of the community are bounty participants
Activity: 32
Its a body for the soul. soul is just a feeling without a body so your project without a community to support it.
Pages:
Jump to: