Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 21. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
It is very important in the crypto world because, the community is definitely a great marketing tool for crypto world, the community not only keeps the word alive about a project and the community behind a crypto project is the most important thing among others because it's like a foundation of the building, if there's none or having relatively small community then it means that the project will hardly holding on or even growing to its potential peak. Also the many people joined the community it means there is a possibility that the ICO project is a successful one.

No doubt, the community of the project is one of the most important parts of it. It's necessary for the community itself, and also for the project and developers cause this symbiosis is mutually beneficial. The community helps the project, while the last one ensures positive financial feedback to its followers! For me, it's one of the most significant criterions of the project evaluation!
Activity: 336
In my opinion community is one of the most important factors in any cryptocurrency project. A good community is  backing up and supporting the project, because of the great community the project can gain a lot of followers
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I think every project needs the community to promote their product. And without the community, they will be difficult to reach their goal because there is no support.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
Community it's very important especially to share more knowledge about it. Without that, no one will have trust about crypto project and nothing reference on the internet, a comunnity help to a project be stronger.

I consider that having a good community is vital to the success of the cryptoproject. I think that if the community is in the project it means that they believe in it and they trust  it because they understand it is not scam.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Community it's very important especially to share more knowledge about it. Without that, no one will have trust about crypto project and nothing reference on the internet, a comunnity help to a project be stronger.
Activity: 271
I  believe that community is little overvalued. The majority of people in the community are after one thing - earning money by means of tokens. I think that there is very small amount of people in the community who really support and believe in the project.
Activity: 107
Yet my opinion is different, but I can not deny this information .
Activity: 335
I think that community plays a very important role. The reason for that is it determines whether a project will be successful or not. Community promotes a project and spreads the word around.No project can be successful without a good community.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Community for crypto project is like a pylon where the project stands and growth. If it's strong community, they can make a coin prize rose to the top. Otherwise if it's so weak and there's no unity, a coin can be dead because of his act.
Activity: 35
I am sure that today the community has a direct meaning, because it is the message that says that the project is not a scam. So I think its very essential for the success of a particular project. It is the way communicating to potential investors and other people who are interested in the project.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Very important, it is one of the major aspects to see if the project will become successful or not. Most of investors always look the community behind the team before deciding to participate or to join,
Activity: 336
Community is one of the aspects to the success of the crypto project. Even they do not contribute financially but they contributes as one of the promoter and marketer of the crypto project. They also can able to persuade others to invest and support a certain crypto. The more community the more possible that the project will be successful.
Activity: 182
community is very important because a large support community can not only help financially but also help in coin marketing & promotion.
if many people help promote the project, it will give a positive note to the investor. and a solid project and have a great team, then the community will be part of its success no matter how big the community is.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
Community is very important in crypto project, before choosing a project you must see to it that  the investors are good and strong community as well. Because they are the assets of one project to become a successful one.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 8
AmaZix.com - Professional community management
You can never overestimate the importance of the community in a crypto project.

Take a look at Bitcoin. The first crypto. If Satoshi had remained the only developer behind it, if others never voluntarily stepped in to help tweak the code. If the hundreds of volunteers who still today contribute, whether by code fixes, maintaining nodes, discussing the tech... in real life:
- crypto anarchists splashing the Bitcoin message with billboards across Slovakia: https://bitcoinnews.com/national-bank-of-slovakia-illuminated-by-massive-bitcoin-sign/
- Developers campaigning in Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, users finding ways to use crypto in countries trying to ban them like Venezuela and India.

All this for free, mind you. No bounties to reward them, no complaints that they're not getting paid for their efforts, which is a thousand times more difficult than submitting Twitter reports.

Without that community, Bitcoin wouldn't enjoy the success it currently does. And alts/tokens would never be where they are today.
Activity: 140
I think a community behind you is supporting people how they can invest in crypto and how you will get more profit on them because when you are coming to join a project as a fresher then you need a supporting community, who will be provided you complete guidance about market as well as financial advice. A supportive community is necessary for you as well as project also becuase without their support project success ratio will also be decreased.
Activity: 66
I think the community is very important because a large support community can not only help financially but also help marketing and promoting the coin. Speech is now stronger than any news. More people will actively talk about a project through a blog or any social media that will best promote a project. Strong communities are very important and have a role to play in the project
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
It is very important in the crypto world because, the community is definitely a great marketing tool for crypto world, the community not only keeps the word alive about a project and the community behind a crypto project is the most important thing among others because it's like a foundation of the building, if there's none or having relatively small community then it means that the project will hardly holding on or even growing to its potential peak. Also the many people joined the community it means there is a possibility that the ICO project is a successful one.

Yes, most projects are spread around the world in the community, which is very important for encrypted currencies. This is a key step.
Activity: 71
Super important, probably the most important. Pump and dump can also happen due to a mistake in spreading fake news in community.
Community can help you a lot of things for almost free, like marketing through retweet and spreading the words. Without that your projects will always stay unknown.
community makes decisions for a lot of projects that will give you a better off as satisfying your audience/ customers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: