Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 2. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
The community behind the project is very important because if the community is a strong one than you can see this happening in the project too so it gets more trusted.
You right, the community makes the project market more reliable and broad. because large communities will also make indirect promotions right ?
the greater the community, then the spread of the project is increasing.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I think , the most of the people take information about the community and persons handling the project and when they feel satisfied, the enter into the project.Hence, community is the first thing that attracts participants.
Activity: 195
Merit: 0
It's vital for a number of reasons, but all great projects have a strong community backing them.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
I think it's very important, commnunity can make a project bigger, crowded with people come. Because of the existence of that community a project can develop and the project is always connected with them.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

I must say it is really a huge part for the success of an ICO project for a long run. An ICO project won't succeed in the first plce without the community or investors of it. Also, it won't have a long run price increase if it is not for the community behind the project. So to make it short, ICO projects will be nothing without the community of people behind it. In order to have a loyal community, project must be aiming for long term progress.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A loyal community behind a project is very important for different reasons. They are promoting the project,
interested in it`s  success as they are usually investors as well. Beside that, they are engaged to participate
in project discussions and helping the progress of the project with ideas and defending it from FUD.
Activity: 22
It is vital to any successful project, without it a project fails.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
A community behind a crypto project is instrumental to the survival of a project! $Bitcoin has survived this far because of its community! Most ICO project scramble to get people involved in their project because they believe that having a large community is key to the trust and belief of investors on your project! For projects that were never involve in an ICO, the community; a group of believers in the project,  sometimes is a major financier, and promoter of the project.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
I think community is very important for a crypto projects. Because community is help the projects with so many ways. For example, marketing and promote the project on social media.
Activity: 476
In my opinion, it is one of the most important things since cryptos and ICOs without the community is nothing, a project can be very good in theory, but without anyone to support it, it will not get very far, you can see that taking a look at the most strong alts, they have a very united community.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Community is very important especially in a such bad market. People will help to keep the coin price at the same level, another benefit is expansion worldwide.
Activity: 364
In fact, the value of coins is due to the support of the community, so I think that support is very important for any project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
In my opinion Community is playing a very important role for success of a project and there is a lot of reasons which is showing that community is much important like if a project is designed for robots or other environmental clean up then those who like it and they have some knowledge about that they will like to join that project they will come for investment and they will  try to make his/her effort for that.
Activity: 124
The World’s First Blockchain Core
In my opinion community is really really important even maybe community can be more important than project. Because if you create some strong community they can do anything. You can change your whitepaper or you can change your algorithm.. That is not too important. But the community is really important.  If you have 10k real supporter and believer for your project your project can reach amazing levels.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
I think community is the most part of successful foundation for crypto because with good community coin have all the chances to get famous and more people will believe in it.

Completely agree with you - the good community is a very influential thing, the stronger the community the stronger support the project will get, personally I and know lots of people  - we think that community is the face of the project, community influence on the reputation and makes the image to the project. But the community  - very important - must be alive, without false participants.
copper member
Activity: 497
Communities are very important for a project, the more the community in the project, the more likely it is that the project will succeed, because the community can spread advertisements to the public or to attract investors to join the project.
Activity: 60
I think community is the most part of successful foundation for crypto because with good community coin have all the chances to get famous and more people will believe in it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
The community behind the project is very important because if the community is a strong one than you can see this happening in the project too so it gets more trusted.
Activity: 18
It is vital and the only stable thing behind a token. With the price moving so much, having a large community can boost a token!
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Simple logic, if there is no people who support your projects, do you think it will become successful?

Projects need community as well as cryptocurrency. The success will not be based only on how the project is good nor the characteristics of developers. Community is really important because without community, investment and spreading out the word of the project will not happen.
Pages:
Jump to: