Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 3. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I think community is really important for a project. Because that is kind of miracle if you have 1k people who support you fully. They can easily reach 10 15k people. in their special groups and with other platforms. also with some huge news like masternode or testnet or mainnet. they can buy more and more because they are supporting you and believe your future vision. A best coin with best project means nothing without a strgong community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
A community is very important , besides we created a project for the community and without community support who will give feedback to your project and what is the use of the project if the community are not there.  A lot of good projects just vanished because it does not have a community support.
first of all, it is necessary to have the attention of investors to a certain project. And even then the community’s attention will be unequivocal. In this way, many users of cryptocurrency determines the prospects.
The community has the big role in the development of ICO projects because it will help of proliferation of the project, specially those projects that is good for  the mankind, that would increase productivity and the improvement to the peoples who are benefited of it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
It's obvious that due to the much lower demand on the market crypto projects attact much less people than it was in 2017.
Hope things will change back when crypto market restores the volumes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
A community is very important , besides we created a project for the community and without community support who will give feedback to your project and what is the use of the project if the community are not there.  A lot of good projects just vanished because it does not have a community support.
first of all, it is necessary to have the attention of investors to a certain project. And even then the community’s attention will be unequivocal. In this way, many users of cryptocurrency determines the prospects.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Very important, allows the token to grow and to have the token protected.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

The community support is a key to the success of the project. It gives a sense of credibility and trust. Before joining any project or investing in some altcoin I always check first a number of their followers, subscribers, likes, comments and Telegram chat. To me big numbers on social media and positive comments from community is a green light for investment.  
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
I think community is very important in promoting a project because social media nowadays is very well known and people are using it everyday. So through community they can spread the news in social media about the project. Community plays an important role that leads to the success of the project during their ICO. And also if the investor think that there are so many supporters and promoters of a project they will be interested in investing into e.
Activity: 504
The importance of the community that the project will have or has is really very difficult to overestimate it, because today it depends a lot on this, because it is really very important and the community decides a lot.
Activity: 308
I believe that a cool community is one of the keys to the success of the project. Of course, you should not forget about the team, marketing and other components.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is very important to spread the concept and token for mass adoption.
The community is very important to a project because they are making the money move in the market.
Activity: 19
It's extremely valuable as it spreads the token and concept to new people. Remember crypto is still a new thing and has a small global community. If you are able to have a large percentage of that, it's gold dust.
Activity: 462
It is very much important. Because in the ico project, most case is that almost in the community are the investor to that project. And without the community, the popularity of the project or the coin is much less.
Community is a decisive factor in the success of the ICO project because it is the community that determines the value of the project they invest. Projects that have strong communities and growth will have great development because they are not affected too much by the market fluctuations.
Activity: 21
It is very important to spread the concept and token for mass adoption.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
It is very much important. Because in the ico project, most case is that almost in the community are the investor to that project. And without the community, the popularity of the project or the coin is much less.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

I think that the community is a hugely important part of cryptocurrency success. If you look at every single coin in the top 100 on CoinMarketCap you will see that each of them has developed a community that is highly supportive of the project. It is one of the things I look for when I am assessing new coins for investment. For an example of the kind of community that can take a coin from obscurity to success take a look at the one backing DarkPayCoin. https://discord.gg/XAPNYkZ
Activity: 572
I believe that a good community behind the cryptoproject is one of the most important conditions for its success. Because only a strong team can bring their project to a good level.
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
If you take a look at Logis coin, you may assume that all that is needed for a "successful" project is a decent trading bot to boost volume on your own coin to get investors to FOMO about your project.
Activity: 27
It is needed in any great altcoin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
I agree with this article. and in my opinion, it is the existence of a community behind a project, then it will add to the media promotion of the project. a growing number of relationships that can be in the form of. so there will be more and more also get investors.
Pages:
Jump to: