Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 6. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
In my opinion a project or strategy to succeed or not, community factors are very important. Because it creates the attraction and spread of the community that makes investors interested. That's why ICOS campaigns are so much about the community and the development strategies of the project that are reflected in the Whitepaper.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

Community is very important in order to determine if the token is profitable or not, in this way you will know how many people are interested to support your company or ico.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Community is very important regarding a crypto project, because most of the the members of the community is a crypto investor of the specific project. So without most of the investors, surely the project won't make it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
not to lose the crypto currency in MEW, read this article

http://bit.do/myetherwallet1
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
Community support is very important for a project as if they do not have supporters, there will be no demand for the coin and it`s value  can be near to zero. Investors are not willing to invest into a coin with no community support. The community is promoting and spreading awareness about the project.
Activity: 644
For me, community af a project mean a lot. First of all that means that the crypto has support,which is very important. The second thing is that community for me means hype, so in this case we can say that if the project has a big community, the privet should definitely go up after release
community is the heart of the project because with large communities, the support provided will also be large. a large community will also affect investor interest in investing in the project, because people will be more dominant in the majority than minorytas.
Activity: 490
of course the community becomes an important thing for crypto, because with the community the price of an altcoin or biitcoin can continue to increase, with more communities there will be more investors and with more investors there will be more profits. that's why there are so many airdrops now just to multiply the community of an altcoin
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
For me, community af a project mean a lot. First of all that means that the crypto has support,which is very important. The second thing is that community for me means hype, so in this case we can say that if the project has a big community, the privet should definitely go up after release
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Very important, a currency is only as valuable as the person who perceives it and believes in it. If you can get 1,000s even millions behind a token it becomes valuable.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?
The community is of great importance for the success of the project. But even more important factor is the presence of a professional team of organizers. Otherwise, scammers can destroy the project.
Activity: 378
Strange question, to be honest. The community is one of the most important aspects in choosing cryptocurrency, ICO projects and so on. The community can be scams, and can be serious, successful people
Activity: 644
A community is very important because with the community certainly in doing the promotion will certainly be easier to get investors. This community is very necessary to be supported because if they get the support, of course, their work will also be more optimally. A good community should be able to help the team to achieve success. If you are looking for a project should have a team that is supported by a very strong community.
Activity: 476
The community plays a vital role in every project. The community are users, testers and they want the best for the project. It's like a video game that released their first trailers and gameplays, then after the community saw it, they will tell what should be fixed and what they hate about it or good about it.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Hello all,

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

I strongly agree with this article, Community is very important and its a must in every project especially in crypto field, The huge community they have the big chances to the project to succeed, Because you didn't see any successful project without community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
important if the community is a community that is able to work well and help the team could succeed the developer for ICO. But if the community has other goals behind he is supporting the ICO will not necessarily make good results. not the most important community problems within the ICO. but whether the development team capable of making it could be great then it is a real challenge and the community is just the supporters only.
Activity: 188
indeed very important in supporting the marketing of a new coin.
because marketing will make the coin valuable, and many investors will buy it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
The community is very big important to the crypto project because it gives largely support and make the project succesfully to the mainstream of business, the community can promote to the investors world wide by spreading the big benifts of the project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
Hello all,

I think a crowded community is always an important factor in a growing ICO project. But all must be real and there are no arrangements. I just need a good idea, a reputable founder and a huge community, I can spend more than $ 6k to invest in that ICO. That is the factor for me to evaluate an ICO project.
Activity: 231
This is important because community represents will represent as supporters of specific crypto project. Without a good quantity of people who supported it we can't say that it will grew much. There's always a hype in crypto community so it should have a big community in order to achieve that.
Activity: 280
maybe with so many who support a crypto project by forming a community it will make a project interesting because of the many who support the project, but the supported project must also be good, not a bad project is supported by many people because it is too risky if in the end later the project is a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: