Pages:
Author

Topic: How is Andreas Antonopoulos so positive that Dorian is not Satoshi Nakamoto? - page 2. (Read 3984 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Simple... Do you seriously think that the real Satoshi would use his real name?  (as Dorian mentioned in the video himself)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Japanese people often take their father or grandfather's name (and sometimes make that name their middle name), so that means that Dorian's dad may actually be Satoshi Nakamoto... Shocked
Activity: 350
Merit: 294
Hey OP, how do we know that you're not Satoshi Nakamoto? If someone writes a random ass newsweek article saying it's true, does that make it true?

How do we know you're not actually Satoshi posing as a random bitcoiner for your own amusement?

I hereby postulate... Drbitcoin is the real Satoshi nakamoto.

Well for starters, I'm not a brilliant software programmer with a mathematics background who worked on secret government programs whose legal name is Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto.

So while Dorian May or may not be Satoshi Nakamoto...I can assure you that anyone who looked into my past would immediately eliminate me because I don't have a single one of these qualities while Dorian has quite a few. Doesn't mean he is Satoshi...but it's plausible that he could be.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The only way Andreas can know that Dorian is not Satoshi is if Andreas is Satoshi.

Ah-hah!

He could surely be him. Nice explanation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Yummy food!
I promise not to do it again for at least 5 hours.  Cheesy

Haha, yes Im hungry too! Greek food is awesome!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034
Needs more jiggawatts
The only way Andreas can know that Dorian is not Satoshi is if Andreas is Satoshi.

Ah-hah!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Seeing Dorian in the video,  and listening to the way he articulated his thoughts (I could be wrong), but he did not seem capable of creating BTC.   Maybe English is not his first language, but the manner in which the white paper alone was written did not seem like it came from the same person that was in the video.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Yummy food!
I promise not to do it again for at least 5 hours.  Cheesy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Come on Bit_Happy!  Why you gotta do that. Angry

I already ate lunch and now I gotta hit the Halal truck outside my office, because of you.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I think most religious people would recognize their messiah if they saw him in person.

BTW do you guys think Dorian asked Andreas for lunch too? I wonder whether he likes Greek food?

Hard to believe Dorian would "Keyser Soze" all of us.  Don't think it's "our Satoshi" based on his most recent appearances.

Who doesn't like greek food?  Tzatziki sauce is the best!

Hungry?
HUNGRY!
Do not stay online too long without food.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 992
Merit: 1000
Hey OP, how do we know that you're not Satoshi Nakamoto? If someone writes a random ass newsweek article saying it's true, does that make it true?

How do we know you're not actually Satoshi posing as a random bitcoiner for your own amusement?

I hereby postulate... Drbitcoin is the real Satoshi nakamoto.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Seriously, this. The identity of its creator is the LEAST important thing about Bitcoin.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe that's WHY he/she/they prefer to remain anonymous? There is great wisdom in this act of humility. Wisdom echoing that of the invention itself.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
In case anyone needs another reason:

You can clearly see the life and color in Dorians face today vs when he was looking more haggard and stressed out by Newsweek.  Can't fake that by acting. 
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
maybe the same way we know that barack obama, whether you like him or not, was born in the united states.

Have you examined the birth certificate the whitehouse published  yourself?  I have.  It is full of anomalies and it is OBVIOUSLY a doctored digital , NOT A SCAN OF A BC as was claimed.  Please don't get me started.
Activity: 350
Merit: 294
maybe the same way we know that barack obama, whether you like him or not, was born in the united states.

Really?  I've been on the intranets for A LONG time.  I am NOT old by any stretch of the term, but I am old enough to predate the internet.  That said...this will be my VERY FIRST TIME using a word that I am usually opposed to because of its radically reductive nature.  Here goes...you sir...are a...TROLL!

I feel dirty...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
"bitcoin satoshi" has posts, code and other factors that show proof of a british education. also the type of knowledge "bitcoin satoshi" is in a different realm.

the reason dorian was picked was not due to finding that dorian has a british education, it does not look at the code skill and finds dorians code skill matches. (the projects dorian was involved in was totally different then what could have been used to create bitcoin)

the real reason was simple. a blonde news reporter could not even be bothered to do any research, and instead simply grabbed a phone directory and picked on the only guy with that name.

very soon she will use her research skills (phone directory) to find jesus, sh will then look for Geoff Oscar Davidson.. and inform the world that she has found GOD.

and if she thinks i am libelling her, she will take Franky Whan to court.. (not the name on my birth certificate) just an innocent guy that has a birth certificate that matches my online persona.

now back to the OP's question andreas is good at research and has many years of bitcoin experience so he has had years to look deep into "bitcoin satoshi" and obviously when visiting 'dorian satoshi' he cannot find a single tie that could make it at all possible that dorian is the bitcoin creator.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I think most religious people would recognize their messiah if they saw him in person.

BTW do you guys think Dorian asked Andreas for lunch too? I wonder whether he likes Greek food?

Hard to believe Dorian would "Keyser Soze" all of us.  Don't think it's "our Satoshi" based on his most recent appearances.

Who doesn't like greek food?  Tzatziki sauce is the best!
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 1560

Pages:
Jump to: