Pages:
Author

Topic: How is ETH now? - page 3. (Read 3466 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
April 08, 2019, 12:21:43 PM
Considering the trading trends of ethereum currently, its the best crypto coin to invest in at the current state of the crypto market. In approximately 24hrs now, it has gained about 7.0% increment and its price is fluctuating between $150 and $190. As a strategic investor, you can take advantage of this fluctuation to maximize profit as you trade and invest short term in Ethereum.
Ethereum now showing a good increase, ^ you are right, this coins now is really good at trading it might give you a better profit because of the range of fluctuating. I know traders now are so happy on this highly volatile happen, they can take advantage and play the market price. We will find out if ethereum back to around 300 dollars market price that is a big help.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 08, 2019, 12:04:54 PM
Etherium is showing It's movement along with Bitcoin. I think it will be continue if Bitcoin price is get stable. I've some etherium in my bag and I believe that etherium price will reach $500 again very soon.     
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
April 08, 2019, 12:02:55 PM
In terms of usability, ETH is solid after hybrid POW/POS, combined with reputable projects working on that provide so much liquidity and quality project code. Still the bad thing is still many projects rely on their blockchain is not that matured to justify the price you hoping for, the good old days where transaction are so slow, fees are that high are not promising at least for me in terms of usability, yet there's a different story if you simply speculate the market, its another entire different things, pump/dumps could happen all the time with that many whales
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 08, 2019, 11:59:31 AM
Considering the trading trends of ethereum currently, its the best crypto coin to invest in at the current state of the crypto market. In approximately 24hrs now, it has gained about 7.0% increment and its price is fluctuating between $150 and $190. As a strategic investor, you can take advantage of this fluctuation to maximize profit as you trade and invest short term in Ethereum.
Activity: 397
April 08, 2019, 11:18:28 AM
ethereum is now starting to improve even though it has not been fully stable but this shows that ethereum still has public trust, I have no doubt about this altcoin, I believe ethereum will show its value again and I think ethereum is still in the recovery stage.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 08, 2019, 11:17:09 AM
eth is still choked up, the etherum increase is always followed by a decrease a week after. it's not good for traders or short-term investments. but if in the week of this week etherum still shows an increase, the etherum bull run will arrive soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
April 08, 2019, 11:12:18 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum is the most strong altcoin for sure and many coins needs the ETH's platform for stay alive. We had the biggest crush in 2018 January and Ethereum price went down from $1350 to $85 and it is obvious that its price already dropped too much. Today the price around $170 and the ETH still recovering and i am sure that there will be more recovery in 2019. So i would recommend everyone to buy and hodl some Ethereum..
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 08, 2019, 11:01:27 AM
Eth is gaining momentum after a long downtrend cycle and now it is achieving in highs every day there is much positive news are expected I these years and then can an Ethereum to the moon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 08, 2019, 09:51:41 AM
it good to know eth didn't falling down after bitcoin start to price up
eth keep following behind bitcoin on coinmarketcaps. if this keep happening , it not possible eth will break $300 soon
copper member
Activity: 196
April 08, 2019, 09:47:58 AM
Ethereum is doing great and for the last 24 hours added another 8 percent and is now around 180 bucks. It seems like ETH is preparing to start the next trend, but it is still too early to confirm it. Hope we will see more in the upcoming weeks.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
April 08, 2019, 09:45:56 AM
ethereum is a successful coin after bitcoin, and now ethereum still survives and maybe the future will be the same as bitcoin, which lasted for a long period of time and became one of the crypto's favorite coins
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
April 08, 2019, 09:43:21 AM
Ethereum is a very good project, a project to buy back at dip and wait for pump. Ethereum has done very well by giving many other project a chance under their platform, with this i believe Ethereum will definitely be a great coin to hold for long.
Yes Ethereum is moving very well now , I think this coin has a bullish trend , I think we can approach 200 now

I am also optimistic that April ethereum can reach $ 200, I prefer a reasonable increase as it is now, rather than going up and going to floor.
Activity: 258
April 08, 2019, 09:32:08 AM
Base on what I see now, eth and all market are slightly rising up. I read some speculation about the market situation, they said we are in the last month of bull run and the market is slow going up and decemver 2019 will be the all time high of eth. I hope this is trur despite of red market this hours. But im prepared for the bull run,  ready to lambo days
Activity: 392
April 08, 2019, 09:27:15 AM
Ethereum is a very good project, a project to buy back at dip and wait for pump. Ethereum has done very well by giving many other project a chance under their platform, with this i believe Ethereum will definitely be a great coin to hold for long.
Yes Ethereum is moving very well now , I think this coin has a bullish trend , I think we can approach 200 now
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
April 08, 2019, 09:26:04 AM
You have to watch its current price because it continues to grow and right now its pumping again. We have to understand that ETH are compose of one of the best blockchain technology right now, their team are keep on working well. ETH may go dump but it will also survive, now I'm believe it will reach $500 again at the end of the year or go high.
Activity: 184
April 08, 2019, 09:18:25 AM
Activity: 417
April 08, 2019, 09:08:27 AM
Not even bad news like this would deter ethereum supporters and lovers I think. Ethereum was and is always the good coin with much potentiality to cheer its investors. Overcoming its recent bearish trend, it is now coming forward with good sings for its price increase further. Now its price is increasing lately alongside bitcoin. I think two of the coins, ethereum and bitcoin, will dominate the market at lease for next five years, no matter what people say about them and what bad news hovers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 08, 2019, 08:28:55 AM
The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

From "Ethereum price: an indication of a long-term bearish trend reversal?"

How do you think ETH?

Ethereum is going well. It might be on its low value at the moment but I believe that it could still strike better in the future. I'm patient and still holding my ethereum because I believe that prices would go better in the future. We all know that ethereum is one of the most profitable coin in the market so investing and holding more of it could give us a good gain.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 08, 2019, 08:04:49 AM
Now good volatility, which we have not seen for a long time. Ethereum rose by 10 percent. Those people who bought it for 180, they have a chance to become a winner. Possible shot at x3, respectively, the price will be 240 dollars. It is only a matter of time.
ETH seems to be reaching a good position. Because, while $180 appears harder one week ago, it is happened today. I believe that this increase will bring good results for all of us.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
April 08, 2019, 07:32:42 AM
Now good volatility, which we have not seen for a long time. Ethereum rose by 10 percent. Those people who bought it for 180, they have a chance to become a winner. Possible shot at x3, respectively, the price will be 240 dollars. It is only a matter of time.
Pages:
Jump to: