Pages:
Author

Topic: How is ETH now? - page 5. (Read 3492 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
February 25, 2019, 01:14:24 AM
The ethereum is now slowly rising bit I think there is no assurance if it will continue to rise or fall. So I think we still need to hold our ethereum for good. Maybe it is always depend on the market place, ethereum is a potential coin but it is also spend on the crypto market because crypto market really unstable from the start.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 25, 2019, 12:48:50 AM

I think in the future they want to charge a fee from any form of advertising from electronic money. . All they do is get more benefits

How could they can do that? we today are already paying transaction fees as GAS and then they will going to charge us? What do you mean? I think they are just developing their platform.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 12:45:31 AM
It seems that this month Ethereum has little development in the market and other coins are also a little green on the market, maybe this is the beginning of a change in the coming year because of the long-term crypto currency.
So far, this is a one-time phenomenon, it says little about anything, if such price jerks are repeated a couple of times and each time the maximum price will be higher and higher, then the market will really look promising
we try to see how the market is going forward. we hope it's very good, but if the market growth is slower than the decline that happens it will definitely be very boring waiting for him.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 25, 2019, 12:42:46 AM
It seems that this month Ethereum has little development in the market and other coins are also a little green on the market, maybe this is the beginning of a change in the coming year because of the long-term crypto currency.
So far, this is a one-time phenomenon, it says little about anything, if such price jerks are repeated a couple of times and each time the maximum price will be higher and higher, then the market will really look promising
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 07:37:54 PM
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
February 24, 2019, 11:23:37 AM
although many regulations prohibit crypto currency. but it won't make crypto death. on the contrary, it will make the crypto currency grow. about Ethereum, everything is in the main Coin, BITCOIN. if Bitcoin bulls, Ethereum will also pump.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
February 24, 2019, 11:16:39 AM
there are lots of investors who are interested in buying and selling the ethereum so investors are lucky to buy them when they are inexpensive price so you have a big profit in buying them and hoping that the ethereal height and all altcoin in the coin to recover even for losses and another because of why the price of ethereum is increasing because of bitcoin raising is a bit difficult to predict a price up to where the bitcoin price is raised but there is nothing to be appreciated because the price also increases of all altcoin as the price of bitcoin is now good is to buy altcoin with potential such as eth and xrp I know because it is longterm this coin so taking advantage of the purchase crib while the altcoin price is still cheap with potential.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 24, 2019, 11:08:50 AM
ethereum is now getting stronger. first they took over the market cap at number 2, then the price continued to rise. I think it's the right time for Etherum for a bull run.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 22, 2019, 08:30:18 AM
Ethereum today is more amazing than yesterday. We can all see that the price is already rising and soon ethereum will go to the moon. Maybe this is the start of the great bull run. Bitcoin and ethereum is now slowly moving like a bull they rise rapidly and it looks like it will continue to rise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 08:22:28 AM
If before no one believed in cryptocurrency and information about it could be published everywhere, now almost everyone is trying to make money on it, even in a bear market!
Activity: 92
February 22, 2019, 07:35:58 AM
 I personally am very happy to have ETH bro. my reason. etherium prices will definitely get better along with rising bitcoin prices. easy to exchange with other cryiptocurrency. in the crypto market we want ..Considering the fact that Ethereum continues to fight,  Ethereum has already  returned to its second place! 

Ethereum is certainly one of the best options which you can currently invest in. You need to, however, look at the tremendous increase in the price of Ethereum in the last months. Thus, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the price of Ethereum can reduce its value in the shorter term. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase. You can convert ETH to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.

ETH is still the king of ICO and no coin can replace ETH in that field, the best competitor for ETH in this field is EOS but EOS still need to grow up more to ba able to fight against ETH. but now it's price is too low so we must hold now this is good decision in this situation because ethereum is most reliable potential platform now buy or hold ethereum will get high profits because it's worth platform .
Activity: 308
December 16, 2018, 01:30:21 PM
The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

From "Ethereum price: an indication of a long-term bearish trend reversal?"

How do you think ETH?

I believe that Ethereum is in fact largely dependent on the state of Bitcoin. In the period of growth of BTC, Ethereum price increase starts. Therefore, now we just have to be patient and wait for the market to recover, Ethereum really has an excellent potential for further price increase.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
December 11, 2018, 12:27:42 PM
I'm sad to see Ethereum's current price development, Ethereum has been like something that will soon die and disappear, I hope there will be an advanced developer of Ethereum 2.0 as an ingredient to increase Ethereum's price, Ethereum should be better than now but this is what must be taken by ethereum to achieve success
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 11, 2018, 12:22:00 PM
Eth now still striving its best even its goes
Down 1 rank in the crypto currency rankings. I am still hoping it will recover again for the sake of altcoins.
Activity: 98
December 11, 2018, 12:19:07 PM
My opinion, even today, at a price of $ 94 for 1 ethereum, the development team feels good and confident. They are not afraid of low prices, because this is their marketing ploy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 01:40:30 AM
Such low ETH price is good for dapps and mass adoption as a whole (only need to solve scalability problem, maybe Raiden will help), due to the lowest traisaction cost. But for investors it's hard to see, how price go dip.
Activity: 462
December 11, 2018, 01:07:35 AM
The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

From "Ethereum price: an indication of a long-term bearish trend reversal?"

How do you think ETH?

Unfortunately, now the entire crypto market is experiencing very difficult times. Of course, Ethereum remains the most successful and reliable altcoin on the market today. But while prices continue to fall. In any case, over time, the situation should normalize - I think that this will happen by the end of next year.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 08, 2018, 04:15:43 AM
I'm thinking about buying Ethereum now, it is at lowest price, i like to buy ETH around 50 dollar but it seems an fiction price for ETH, ETH around 90 dollar is still cheap for me, my purpose for buying ETH is to use it to invest in some good ICOs.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 08, 2018, 04:11:08 AM
The current ETH status is very bad, because the more people have ETH, the more people sell ETH in the market! The ICO market on which ETH depends is declining!
Activity: 434
December 08, 2018, 04:09:04 AM
The current level of ETH is increasingly worrying, some altcoin is very active in developing in the midst of the current worsening crypto situation. However, there are a number of things that I believe are capable of making ethereum still have the opportunity to be able to continue to survive and again increase rank and value again. That is the belief in implementing the platform and helping many ICOs become easier to succeed, and also the already very large ethereum community will help ethereum to rise more easily.
Pages:
Jump to: