Pages:
Author

Topic: How is ETH now? - page 4. (Read 3466 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 08, 2019, 03:50:22 AM
The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

From "Ethereum price: an indication of a long-term bearish trend reversal?"

How do you think ETH?

Now Ethereum prices really continue to decline. But in fact, this situation is now characteristic of the entire crypto market. I really hope that with time it will normalize, we will be able to see a gradual rise in prices of Ethereum and other good cryptocurrencies from the middle of next year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 26, 2019, 12:21:53 PM
I thought it will go for $200, but sadly ethereum is down, well no worry it's good to buy more and wait again to increase the price of ETH.
yes I also thought like that but when the prediction is not been work there will be a huge disappointment forest but it development was being go up and down each and every day so we will not decide it will go to the next point right now.
Merit: 10
February 26, 2019, 10:35:51 AM
To be honest, I support this project with all I can, because I see that today, many people are trying to invest in cryptocurrency all the same, and this is really our future. It is strange that today many simply do not understand this.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
February 26, 2019, 08:53:09 AM
I thought it will go for $200, but sadly ethereum is down, well no worry it's good to buy more and wait again to increase the price of ETH.
If you buy ethereum now it's a good choice before later ethereum like you said. It will definitely increase in the future. And that means we will benefit from investing or buy ethereum at the current price.
Activity: 1358
February 26, 2019, 08:51:14 AM
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 26, 2019, 08:07:42 AM
Probably, in general, everything is fine and it seems to me that you can continue to invest in this project in small steps, of course, because investing the entire deposit is definitely not the right strategy.
Well, you are right) if people did not buy Ethereum for $ 1000, then now is a good opportunity to buy for 130) maybe then it will still be possible to buy for $ 80
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 26, 2019, 08:01:37 AM
ETH is looking good in the market with its upgrade more people got interested in ETH again, I hope it maintain its momentum in the market Cheesy
the momentum is already gone. what are you hoping for? Now we will be able to see a new increase in price only if updates to the network of the Eth will be successful.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 26, 2019, 07:49:45 AM
Ethereums looks strong last month, but I don't think that price will be more than 150$ in next several month. Constantinople update probably will enfluence at price, however we actually don't know when will be this update.
The price of ethereum moved around $165, and this didn't stand around the same for a longer time. When there is some large volume trade moves with bitcoin automatically the price of bitcoin fell low, following the same ethereum and other cryptocurrencies began to fall. Probably the recovery can be expected to happen by the time of the hardforking.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 26, 2019, 07:47:08 AM
ETH is looking good in the market with its upgrade more people got interested in ETH again, I hope it maintain its momentum in the market Cheesy
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
February 26, 2019, 07:40:59 AM
Ethereums looks strong last month, but I don't think that price will be more than 150$ in next several month. Constantinople update probably will enfluence at price, however we actually don't know when will be this update.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
February 26, 2019, 07:11:25 AM
I think ethereum will increase its price as usually. But sometime decreasing are there too. its price is very unstable. Just hoping that ethereum will still be a good coins for investment
As it have to be since before and so it could be more looking that many investors are putting their money at risk with ETH. It absolutely we need to face these ups lows as being a part of crypto journey. Market competition were getting strong but I'll give believe with ethereum to fight and lead the race among others expect for Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 26, 2019, 07:09:57 AM
i think ethreum will be raise again you know this year is best time for ethereum reach more than behind, you must to know, baidu cant hold ethereum, you never know where the price of ethereum will go, and baidu cant stop it
Activity: 645
February 26, 2019, 07:06:23 AM
I think ethereum will increase its price as usually. But sometime decreasing are there too. its price is very unstable. Just hoping that ethereum will still be a good coins for investment

I think ETH will be able to raise its price and increase my money. Just need to wait a bit. Who is professionally engaged in trading already done on it a good plus buying it for $ 84
Activity: 243
February 26, 2019, 07:04:27 AM
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 25, 2019, 02:54:18 AM
Ethereum is now good, it defeated Ripple to return to 2nd place, but I think Ethereum's team needs to upgrade the system and work harder if ETH  wants to hold on to this position.
he was great but he was also vigilant because Ripple could take over his position. Ethereum has great potential so that in my opinion he is able to survive and bounce back to increase its value.
at this time the value of Ethereum is still often up and down, so rising higher is difficult.
Activity: 840
February 25, 2019, 02:52:12 AM
The future of ethereum is too bright as you can see in the market ethereum price is slowly recovering and sooner it can recover.
yes, but now the market is red again and the value of Ethereum is back down, because he has improved and is pretty good but he's down again, hopefully he will increase again and survive to improve again.
Ethereum has strength so that he will rise and grow well.
Ethereum's future will be brighter and he will be better so he will give good results for all of us.

Its happen not only on ethereum but happen to most coin and token in market. Ethereum is good investment and worth to hold for long term. If market recover again and reach at least $300billion market cap, i am believe ethereum future brighter
Activity: 672
February 25, 2019, 02:47:03 AM
Probably, in general, everything is fine and it seems to me that you can continue to invest in this project in small steps, of course, because investing the entire deposit is definitely not the right strategy.
February 25, 2019, 02:07:54 AM
Ethereum is now good, it defeated Ripple to return to 2nd place, but I think Ethereum's team needs to upgrade the system and work harder if ETH  wants to hold on to this position.
Activity: 313
February 25, 2019, 01:33:05 AM
The future of ethereum is too bright as you can see in the market ethereum price is slowly recovering and sooner it can recover.
yes, but now the market is red again and the value of Ethereum is back down, because he has improved and is pretty good but he's down again, hopefully he will increase again and survive to improve again.
Ethereum has strength so that he will rise and grow well.
Ethereum's future will be brighter and he will be better so he will give good results for all of us.
Activity: 476
February 25, 2019, 01:23:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: