Pages:
Author

Topic: How is Merit Gotten? - page 4. (Read 762 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 12
August 17, 2022, 05:20:03 AM
I need some orientation on how Participants get merit.

If it is shared, how is that done too?

Please let's help each other out.
Learn to create reasonable topics on the forum or try solving some one issue you will definitely get merit doing so, do not go online using search engine and copy-pasting, doing so will get you banned.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
August 17, 2022, 05:08:26 AM
Im tempted to give you one merit but I will first see how you learn more here in forum. Merits isnt easy to give but can be acquired easily if someone saw your perseverance and honesty to earn that.

PS. For example, this post of yours is rather badly written and hard to understand everything you meant. Just saying...
Agreed. I almost send him one its just that he needs to properly post it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
August 17, 2022, 04:58:14 AM
You can read about merit and new requirements: Merit & new rank requirements

If you have quality posts, your posts would be given merit. Out of 2 merits sent to you, you will have 1 smerit that you can send to someone.

This is a forum, learn from others, make quality posts and let others learn from you, you will earn merit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
August 17, 2022, 04:54:59 AM
Just use this forum to learn and exchange information with others in a sincere way, and in time you will receive some merits. Worrying too much about merits leads some people to be put on ignore lists, which they are less likely to receive, or to cheat, which they end up banned.

Other than that, I think the advice from NeuroticFish and lovesmayfamilis is good.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
August 17, 2022, 04:53:58 AM
Tell us why you need merits. Your steps: registration and the third post with the merit question. I'll give you merit if you tell me the really important things and why you need them.

OP, even if you're new and don't know how to use the forum, it would be helpful to just click the links. Take a look around. Find out what this forum is. And why do you care about merit more than knowledge about bitcoin? Merit questions are very popular, so try to be original, and your merit will come to you very soon.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 17, 2022, 04:33:07 AM

Merit is awarded for useful/quality posts. Some guidelines for quality posts are in this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/campaign-to-improve-posting-quality-for-local-boards-5409763
I will not get deeply into details, but if you post useful and well written stuff, sooner or later somebody will notice that and award you with merits.
Even good questions can get merited.

PS. For example, this post of yours is rather badly written and hard to understand everything you meant. Just saying...
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
August 17, 2022, 04:28:15 AM

Pages:
Jump to: