Pages:
Author

Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years? - page 10. (Read 3430 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
In occasion of forecasts of the market it is now difficult to say something concrete at the professional level! I hope that the crypto currency has a promising future.
Activity: 279
I could predict that the increasing of crypto will be very large and it will become connected with each economic of all countries all over the world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?

cryptocurrency for the next 5-10 years, I think it's too far. it's better if we focus on the current crypto situation, don't worry too much about what will happen in another 5-10 years.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
I could predict the large development of crypto but I will not do this because there are not so many bases to be confident in such predictions at all.
Activity: 118
From 5-10 years fro now, we will see may improvements in this industry. We will see new and new coins taking over the market. Many of the coins/tokens from current time will be outdated by then.
Activity: 350
As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?
It is practically impossible to predict with certainty what will happen in conventional markets within a year, so this seems more complicated when we speak of a period of ten years, in a market as novel and uncertain as this of cryptocurrencies.

The only thing I am sure of is that the cryptocurrencies have arrived to the world financial system to stay and to revolutionize it, so I have no doubt that in ten years this market will continue to be alive and well, but I find it difficult that even 5% of the current cryptocurrencies will be still valid by then, and although it is likely that the bitcoin will continue alive in 2028, it will hardly remain in the top 20.

We really cannot tell what will going to happen within the next five to ten years in crypto, it is really difficult to predict, but one thing we need to do is to make use of crypto while it still exist, for me as long as I can earn money using crypto, I will continue to patronized it.
Activity: 210
It is quite difficult to predict what will happen after such a long period, but the cryptocurrency will enter our daily life - that's for sure!
copper member
Activity: 266
I believe in 5 years we have no more icos in the crypto market or they are totally regulated.
One of them will happen, i'm sure, because something you have to do against all the scams.
Either way the crypto market will no longer be so after this time as today.
Activity: 98
I'd love to see more altcoins introduced in the market but i think, the top 5 or 10 coins will be largely unaffected 5 years down the road. Maybe ETH might replace BTC or something like that though Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 248
We cant predict something because all things here in the world is so unpredictable but I am hoping that crypto industry will have a good situation. Hopefully its price will not go down anymore.
Activity: 252
I think that the cryptocurrency in the next years will enter our everyday life and will be used everywhere. most likely the price for cryptocurrency will increase
Activity: 1
I think who now in it is exactly will be rich
Cryptocurrencies penetrate into our lives imperceptibly, and I think it will take a little time. as we ourselves do not note that they are widely used in circulation among us and our relatives, friends, neighbors. Therefore, invest now, at least a small amount, participate in the development of the currency and I think you will provide yourself with a comfortable old age!
Activity: 68
I think the cryptocurrency will be more popular, there will be more altcoins. Maybe some altcoins will die. Bitcoin I think will be more expensive several times.
Activity: 1
I think that in the next 5-10 years the cryptocurrency market will be a huge and regulated market, with benefits for everyone. The price of the major cryptocurrencies, and of value projects, will certainly have grown a lot, and those who have invested in the past and are continuing to invest, will have big gains
Activity: 56
There will be about 30-50 cryptocurrencies, of which about 5 will be the main ones that will be globally recognized. It's money. Several occupy leading positions, the rest maintain balance.
Activity: 126
I do not think that it is possible to determine the pricing for such terms . But one thing is for sure that every year the market is growing and in 5-10 years it will be everywhere ))
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
It is very difficult to say how it will be in 10 years when it comes to cryptocurrencies, because the cryptocurrency market is changing every day, it is impossible to say exactly what will happen in 10 years, but we can assume that most people will use cryptocurrencies, paper money will be little in circulation, most will be cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
I think that the crypto market will look the same as now. but some coins will cost much more.
Activity: 121
I believe that in 5-10 years the cryptocurrency market will also develop, partly replacing the standard types of currencies. Also, crypto-currencies, in my opinion, will gain more trust among the ordinary population by this time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
The crypto industry has only begun to develop and it will be very much in demand, as it can give a lot, and the most important is that it is decentralized and anonymous.
Pages:
Jump to: