Pages:
Author

Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years? - page 9. (Read 3430 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 1
I think it will be very widespread. Perhaps the salary of some large companies will pay in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
By this time, each country will recognize the cryptocurrency as a real currency and it will be very expensive !
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
In 5-10 years I fully expect Bitcoin and the major alts price to be significantly higher.  I'm not sure hwo the prices couldn't explode as more people become exposed.  I also think we will see a government coin.  I don't think it will work but I think they will try. 
Activity: 210
for the matter of price can not be predicted but for the advancement of Cryptocurrency technology that will be adopted by several countries.
For example, in my country, I only made the Exchange to enter state taxes and make cryptocurrency a trade commodity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?
5 to 10 years from now I think the price is more stable than today because the adoption of cryptocurrency  will increase. There would be more retail stores that accept cryptocurrency and the government will create a regulation for cryptocurrency.

Yes the duration of 5-10 years will see the cryptocurrency industry well refined and well stabilized around the world.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?
After 5 years, I think there will be less volatility and more competitors in the game, the total market capitalization will be trillions and few of the top 100 projects are still there.  
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Oh, five years is too much. The price is very variable and varies greatly throughout the year. I think the price could be as high as $ 100,000 for bitcoin.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
5 to 10 years from now I think the price is more stable than today because the adoption of cryptocurrency  will increase. There would be more retail stores that accept cryptocurrency and the government will create a regulation for cryptocurrency.

This is very optimistic prediction. I doubt that will be that good in just 5-10 years. Especially the government regulations will take a lot more time in my opinion.
Activity: 378
Wow, a great dream and I never believed in your dreams, the crypto industry in the present stage is said to be facing huge risks, too many bad topics and bad news for crypto, even the government does not want to see it continue to grow. I can say that crypto is surrounded by enemies everywhere, it can continue to exist in the next few years or not still be a difficult thing to say, so do not mention the crypto for 10 years, it needs to pass this stage first
Activity: 96
in my opinion, crypto industry will look like traditional economy looks now. cryptocurrencies will replace fiat soon. national cryptocurrencies will appear. i think it is the right way to progress of world, of all society. but i dont know what cryptocurrency will be a global currency and the main means of payment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

I think it is hardly anyone can predict what will happen to the crypto market after so much time. It is very dynamic and is influenced by many factors. But I personally think that some of the coins in the market after 5 years will be much more stronger and will have a much higher value. BTC will also remain the market leader at a much higher price than now. At least so I think it would look like the crypto market.
Activity: 392
I believe that in 5-10 years the cryptocurrency market will also develop, partly replacing the standard types of currencies. Also, crypto-currencies, in my opinion, will gain more trust among the ordinary population by this time.
I think the crypto market is just gaining momentum and not all countries will jump on board in a few years. The world is slow-moving towards change. I hope this technology will be attractive and popular in 5-10 years everywhere.
Activity: 364
It's really hard to say that what happens in future. Some experts say that in 2022 Bitcoin Price will reach to 200000-220000 and Ethereum 8000-12000
Activity: 12
It seems to me that the Crypto industry will look like a digital currency carrier. It will look like a small flat wallet on the likeness of a smartphone only it will have one withdrawal or payment function. And it will be used all over the world and there will be no other calculation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I think that in 5 -10 years period  Cryptocurrencies will be widely accepted as payment method. Blockchain technology will be used everywhere and it will be found in every aspect of our lives.
Activity: 266
I think for 5-10 years much nothing will change. Cryptocurrency will enter into a permanent human life. Many States looking at this will create their own tokens. Fixed some sort of material goods. Which produces or produces.
Activity: 199
it is difficult to say what will happen in 5-10 years with cryptocurrency. I am sure that the cryptocurrency will become more popular, more investors will come and the price of prospective coins will grow.
Activity: 280
The crypto industry has only begun to develop and it will be very much in demand, as it can give a lot, and the most important is that it is decentralized and anonymous.
Yes, good point. If the world recognizes the advantages of decentralization. The world economy worked a lot towards centralization and submission. It's too revolutionary a concept to accept for most countries.
Activity: 434
A few months ago I had some notion about the future of crypto but this summer made me doubt. I hope it's just a seasonal thing and the dump will end soon. I am not sure about the future of crypto in 5-10 years. Maybe will be the same as now.
Pages:
Jump to: