Pages:
Author

Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years? - page 11. (Read 3444 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I think it will be used in purchases, I would like to buy something in stores , and most importantly that the cryptocurrency is not controlled by the authorities!
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Some of the new companies that are on the crypto arena are probably going to be winning the race and they will be the new googles and microsofts of the next decade.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?
It is practically impossible to predict with certainty what will happen in conventional markets within a year, so this seems more complicated when we speak of a period of ten years, in a market as novel and uncertain as this of cryptocurrencies.

The only thing I am sure of is that the cryptocurrencies have arrived to the world financial system to stay and to revolutionize it, so I have no doubt that in ten years this market will continue to be alive and well, but I find it difficult that even 5% of the current cryptocurrencies will be still valid by then, and although it is likely that the bitcoin will continue alive in 2028, it will hardly remain in the top 20.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
According to mine.After 5 -10 year crypto currency is the main currency in whole world.Everyone use crypto currency for every transaction and its gives also huge profit for people.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Personally, I believe that there will be a huge development in Russia, because we have a specific country, today allowed-tomorrow banned and planted, if it is convenient and profitable to develop it will be at the highest level. And in the world development will be 100%.
Activity: 98
The demand for crytpo currency can tipple in the period of 5 to 10 years because most crowdfunding of late are using crypto currency in the form of ICOs, most online base project with payment gateways are connecting to block chain and smart contract. I think this is evident that the demand and interest in crypto industry will sour in the coming years.
Activity: 119
The whole business will pass to the technology blockchain. Each company will have its own crypto currency and modern money will become wildness. Bitcoin will retain its predominance.
Activity: 259
I think in 5-10 years cryptocurrency will grow and because of that the price of many crypto will also increase.
Activity: 86
I think after 5 years the crypto market is already in use by most of the countries. I feel that many establishments are now accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency by that time is already legal and well-developed.
Activity: 35
I think the entire market cap will be much larger than it is now
Activity: 29
everything can change steeply within 3-4 years, but I think cryptocurrency is a great future
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?
It will be interesting to read topics on this forum for example "bitcoin again fell from $ 80 000 to $ 60 000 - wait another time or invest now?" . Most likely, coins will be much more expensive and people will remember with a grin today's prices.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I think the capitalization can reach 2-3 trillion dollars, but at the same time, 90% or more of today's crypto currency will disappear
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
i personally hope that from here to 5 years the cryptocurrencies market stabilizes (at a high value) and any changes in value will be lower and slower
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I think that the crypto industry will look like a perfect financial and credit system in 5-10 years. I am currently investing in Altcoins.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
It is very hard to tell about the future, But I expect a good future of the crypto market within five years. Crypto coin's price ups and downs will remain forever but within five years I think bitcoin will hit 50K USD and the total crypto market cap surpass 2 Trillion USD. Hope for the best and I hope my dream will come true.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
The nature of the crypto market is such that its very unpredictable. foreseeing what will happen accurately in the next few years is basically impossible,but we hope that by then , hings will be better than they are now.
For me it is easy to speculate IF it will be developing that fast like now, people will finally understand that crypto is "nothing bad" and put their savings in it, it will be developing every day and in future it will be at the same level like cash.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O

I'm not sure exactly what will happen in the future, of course, the price of crypto is very fluctuating so easy to grow and easy to fall, but what happened lately certainly has a cause and several strong factors in the downward trend
Activity: 308
I think after 5 years the crypto market is already in use by most of the countries. I feel that many establishments are now accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency by that time is already legal and well-developed.
I believe that in 5-10 years any person in any country of the world will be able to pay products in the store from his crypto wallet, for example using only a cell phone and this will be the most usual type of payment, the same as plastic cards.  Smiley
Activity: 518
In 5 - 10 years I  think crypto industry will be more stable and the price is less volatile. More and More platform will be produce , Bitcoin and Ethereum are widely used in different countries and the price of the Top 50 coins in coinmarketcap probably surpass their all time high price this year.
Pages:
Jump to: