Pages:
Author

Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years? - page 4. (Read 3430 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Now it is really very difficult to foresee something. But I'm sure that the Crypto-currency will grow and develop. Maybe that in 5 years they will become a world currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Most likely it will become as normal as dollars. Humanity does not stand still and the very idea of creating a crypto currency is an opening. This is our future.

I'm afraid that such a situation will not come very long, except that the crypto-currency will become centralized and then the classical financial system will simply change over to new tracks.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
every night i ask same question like you. i am very wonder about what's gonna like crypto in world economy.
i think crypto affect very very hard but we can't know which coin is sit on top.
Activity: 60
Most likely it will become as normal as dollars. Humanity does not stand still and the very idea of creating a crypto currency is an opening. This is our future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
It is difficult to say, because no one knows what will happen to the cryptocurrency market in half a year, not that in 5 - 10 years. I think that perhaps 3 options. Either the cryptocurrency market will grow and thrive, or it will collapse, or if the market turns out to be so cyclical (which is unlikely), then we will trample on the spot with almost the same prices.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Early to predict the future of cryptocurrencies for the medium term (5 to 10 years) as it can't really replace FIAT money or to be fully adopted as well. Everybody knows how this conflicts with financial institutions that govern our planet.
However, the concept of a blockchain is also seen as a potential revolutionary way to create a more than just a society based on open platforms and open decentralized data. However, the reasons of why cryptocuurrencies is actually a disruption to existing solutions varies widely.
This academic researche result may provide a lot of answer on what is the situation of cryptocurencies: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=future+of+cryptocurrencies&hl=fr&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart
Activity: 294
As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?
I think that crypto in many years, it is possible to replace the fiat money, and satnet more accessible to society, since decentralization is a new revolution in the history of mankind
Activity: 317
As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?

Definitely it can not be the way it is right now. In the next five to ten years, I see crypto in its rightful place in terms of advancement and adoptions. I believe the market would have grown to say five time of what we have now.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
I think that in the next 5-10 years crypto will be widely adopted by several industries and manufactures globally, and does not rule out the possibility that crypto's position will be stronger

If major industries adopt it in next couple of years itself we will see a huge change starts happening in the world economy as well and crypto can bring a huge positive impact and benefits to the people and the country as well.
Activity: 120
I know that in the next five to seven years, cryptocurrencies will replace Fiat. In addition, the price of the most basic coins will be much higher than it is now.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
1. The market (exchanges, ICO rules) will be more regulated and controlled (at least in well-developed countries).
2. Expenses for mining will increase resulting in the epidemic escape of miners from pools. This will lead to slower processing of transactions and decreased reliability of the system.
3. Not sure what will happen to prices, but some projects might complete their goals stated in the roadmaps and bring ready products that could become new competitors to the existing coins like Eth.
Activity: 275
For such a long time, a lot may happen, and one of the best options is that cryptography will gain world perception as the financial world and will become the first currency in the world.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
It is difficult to predict that far ahead but I feel the cryptocurrency industry is in it's beginning stages.  As more and more adoption occurs, the industry will be huge.  Look out for Bakkt as this will bring in large amounts of investors. 
Activity: 616
I think that in the next 5-10 years crypto will be widely adopted by several industries and manufactures globally, and does not rule out the possibility that crypto's position will be stronger
Activity: 672
My prediction is that in the next 5-10 years, a lot of people will get involved in cryptocurrency, I see several government of countries putting in place measures to check authenticity of an ICO and by then we won't have scam ICOs anymore.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
We all can not determine the price of crypto because prices go up and down. Maybe in the next 5-10 years crypto will get better. And I hope crypto is easily accepted by the public there is no negative view of crypto, because if people are easy to accept crypto it will be an opportunity to move forward.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
hoping to be accepted all over the world as a legitimate payment may be too excessive for the next 5-10 years.

maybe that still makes sense, crypto will be implemented as a legitimate payment in some major e-commerce in each country.

maybe that still makes sense even though it's a bit excessive lol.

can you imagine that?
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
Despite the fact that crypto is hampered by a lot of regulatory restrictions on the part of most countries the future of crypto-currencies is bright. I see a relaxation of such restrictions I also see mass adoption of crypto-currencies in the next five to 10 years.
Activity: 644
In General, it is difficult of course to predict what kind of market will be in 3-4 years,but I believe that those projects and those cryptocurrencies that will be on the market, they will cost good money,and already around the world will actively use it, in General, this is a great ambition of the market,and I will say even more that the market is very young, just emerging, so imagine what prospects we can expect
Activity: 322
The cipher industry will thrive in the next 5-10 years. The current era is the 4.0 technology era. Everything is connected to the network and everything will have a fast and convenient computing system. I will continue to invest in electronic money.
the right choice if you want to invest in electronic money. for now indeed the development of crypto in some countries is hampered by the rules of several countries that still prohibit crypto. but for those who are open with crypto I think they are the beginning of a change from human civilization. the world is developing in digital technology, and cryptocurrency is one of these new civilizations, for those who do not follow developments will surely be left behind. see later where crypto will become very popular in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: