Pages:
Author

Topic: How it works? - page 2. (Read 518 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 02:01:18 PM
given bonuses at ICO, the benefits of buying coins at ICO is, but not always. Or the price is not for long yet soars when it comes to the exchange. This is what investors use
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 26, 2018, 01:59:07 PM
Seeing how many projects that conduct ICO are listed in Exchange at lower prices than it was stated during the ICO, investors continue to invest in projects.
Why are they still doing this?
I'm not talking about scammers...
Sorry for my English.

Do not forget that at the time of ICO, in addition to the low price, bonuses up to 50% still exist to the amount of coins bought. Therefore, given the bonus bought coins are even cheaper.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 01:43:20 PM
I understood your view. Did you mindful those numerous tricks of ICO? Like phony task or Nah... There is no reason the cost will be more than of value ico, since the speculator has got some rewards and eventual fate of advantage. All will be back on request, similar to how is the law of business sectors works. You should simply be open in your decision.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
June 25, 2018, 03:32:35 PM
Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency are investments which gives you income. It is a investment also but it is more likely digital, wherein the process makes even more better and easier than before.
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
Based on market all of the crypto system is infected for price so most of the projects also affected based on the price that’s why they are selling this at low price to avoid huge loss but if you have patience enough then you can hold also this will give you good value in future.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 08:11:24 AM
Probably, because if the project is supported by a strong idea and purpose, and continues to develop after the collection of funds, the price of tokens usually rises. And no one knows for sure whether this or that project will not be a new ethereum, ripple. And all investors believe that the project they have invested in will shoot and make them rich.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 07:45:24 AM
Because there are many examples when the prices after the listing grew several times. If you invest in several projects at once, there is a chance that at least one will grow well.
Activity: 123
June 25, 2018, 07:38:30 AM
There are many reasons. I think that previous investors may get the corresponding tokens when they do projects. Choose a good project and see considerable profits from it, but this is definitely not something newcomers can see.
Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

Most of the time people are wants to connect with bounties and there are many big investors are also want to control the market. This is not a good sign for the market. I think situation will change in near future.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 05:36:09 PM
I would say it is a combination of the speculation of the whales and weak hands. Whales can fully control any small currency on an exchange (basically). They are able to set a price that they want, which is most of the time under the ICO price. Some traders are under the control of their emotions and therefore they do not do logical actions- they sell their tokens to these people. So whales are controlling bigger and bigger part of a particular token. Later when the price is driven up by traders, they sell it and repeat the cycle. An easy way to make some money for them, isn't it?  Wink
Activity: 434
June 23, 2018, 05:29:27 PM
Good news! Thanks for the post. Everything is elaborated nicely. Very useful one.
Activity: 434
June 23, 2018, 05:26:40 PM
There are many people who are upset for this. But, Things are going to be fine. So, invest and make profit.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
June 23, 2018, 04:16:19 PM
Seeing how many projects that conduct ICO are listed in Exchange at lower prices than it was stated during the ICO, investors continue to invest in projects.
Sorry for my English.
The best opportunity to invest on a cryptocurrency is when it is just starting that is why people are still investing on ICOs because it is cheap and has the potential to grow more depending on the project, but the thing is not all ICOs have that potential that is why when the project's token becomes available in an exchange the price becomes cheaper because investors are dumping it because they really don't believe on it, they just want an easy money and it becomes a routine that investors will immediately sell their tokens because it is expected that most investors will do the same, and they are afraid that the price will drop and their investments will be stuck.
Not all project you can be considered as a good project there are some are very risky to put an investment.
As what I have observed this year mostly ICO's projects are getting weird, not profitable and some are a scam I don't know why they are not filtered since getting a list to the ICO. Before last year even airdrops are profitable from the project but now mostly are running after ICO selling was ended. Choosing the good one is the best thing to do as of now.
Activity: 181
June 23, 2018, 03:58:59 PM
Sorry for my English.

it's because there are still a lot of ICOs that became success and huge and make the investors became a millionaire, that's why they're still doing this, even there are scam ICOs but still, not every ICOs are scam, there are still promising ICO that will give them a lot of money
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 23, 2018, 03:50:03 PM
Its good thing when ICO gets listed over the exchangers as that is the first step toward success of that project.

The prices are always lower when they get listed because its bounty hunter and pre-ico holder who dump their coin and thus there is less demand situation that occurs in the time. This leads to more supply available over the market and thus prices starts falling down a lot.

Crypto is very much like that only, its too volatile to bear for long if mass adoption is not available.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 23, 2018, 03:46:23 PM
Sorry for my English.
The best opportunity to invest on a cryptocurrency is when it is just starting that is why people are still investing on ICOs because it is cheap and has the potential to grow more depending on the project, but the thing is not all ICOs have that potential that is why when the project's token becomes available in an exchange the price becomes cheaper because investors are dumping it because they really don't believe on it, they just want an easy money and it becomes a routine that investors will immediately sell their tokens because it is expected that most investors will do the same, and they are afraid that the price will drop and their investments will be stuck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
June 23, 2018, 03:38:40 PM
Sorry for my English.

Those because right now so many weakhand investors who sold cheap.
Also the bounty hunters (if the project have bounty), will sell the tokens at any price because they get them for free.
If the project is really good, you just have to wait token price rising.

Actually bounty hunters get it NOT for free. It includes hardwork in advertising. Shame on you who also as a bounty hunters thinks you get it for free. Everything has a price. Either goods or services, you can't have it for free. When you do bounty, you invest time in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 03:34:06 PM
Now we can see decline of demand for Crypto. Market capitalization reduced that's why tokens can be bought by lower prices.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
June 23, 2018, 03:32:32 PM
Sorry for my English.

Those because right now so many weakhand investors who sold cheap.
Also the bounty hunters (if the project have bounty), will sell the tokens at any price because they get them for free.
If the project is really good, you just have to wait token price rising.
How can you say that bounty hunters get tokens for free? participation in campaigns is work. What tokens did you get for free and you earned them well?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 23, 2018, 03:22:22 PM
Sorry for my English.

For some reason there are a ton of people that are willing to sell cheap as soon as the tokens from an ICO get released, don't ask me as to why that always seems to happen. It's pretty ridiculous at this point when you consider that most ICO investors should expect this to happen, especially when it's a project with nearly no backing use for it beyond being a token. Shitcoins just can't survive on the market anymore, in most cases. Some ICOs do well, and hopefully FanChain does well as well since it seems like a legitimately good project.
Pages:
Jump to: