Pages:
Author

Topic: How it works? - page 5. (Read 518 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
But I do not understand why they simply do not buy then tokens of the project they like on the exchange, because the probability that they will be cheaper than even the initial cost during the ICO is 90%.

If everyone buy when token listed on Exchange, that token will failed. Also I think that they doesn't need to make ICO. Just make coin like BTC with no ICO. Usually bounty hunter which make coin dump because they sell immediately when the token listed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
But I do not understand why they simply do not buy then tokens of the project they like on the exchange, because the probability that they will be cheaper than even the initial cost during the ICO is 90%.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
June 22, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
Seeing how many projects that conduct ICO are listed in Exchange at lower prices than it was stated during the ICO, investors continue to invest in projects.
Why are they still doing this?
I'm not talking about scammers...
Sorry for my English.

I got your point. Did you aware those many scam of ICO ? Like fake project or nah...  There is no reason the price will be more than of price ICO, since the investor has got some bonuses and future of benefit. All will be back on demand, like how is the law of markets works. If you see those tokens working as that, just take your opportunity to earn more money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 22, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
Seeing how many projects that conduct ICO are listed in Exchange at lower prices than it was stated during the ICO, investors continue to invest in projects.
Sorry for my English.

I understand your grief and it is normal to be upset,
But to be honest you need not worry once a coin dumps as it lists in exchange because once the weak hands are done dumping; the whales will make the pump happen and you would gladly make your profit more than you can or would want to imagine.

Just concentrate on your bounties, follow the rules, earn your tokens.
For your investment too, guide your portfolio and enjoy your profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
June 22, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
Sorry for my English.

Those because right now so many weakhand investors who sold cheap.
Also the bounty hunters (if the project have bounty), will sell the tokens at any price because they get them for free.
If the project is really good, you just have to wait token price rising.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 11:56:05 AM
Sorry for my English.
Pages:
Jump to: