Pages:
Author

Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ? - page 24. (Read 84600 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 31, 2016, 04:57:36 PM
I think it's not a problem to teach your child how to earn money, but it can be faucets and singnature campaings only and it's not really profitabe.
even though there are no problems i doubt that a child would like wasting their time earning money, they are more into playing games
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 31, 2016, 04:54:33 PM
It depends on the kids'nature. It depends on how well equipped they are. Few are very good at studies, some are well at athletic, some are well at singing, dancing, playing instruments and etc etc... Lets find out the core talent of our kids and guide them to achieve are up to. If a kid is interested in games, bring them to this forum and teach them how to play.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 31, 2016, 03:40:33 PM
I think it's not a problem to teach your child how to earn money, but it can be faucets and singnature campaings only and it's not really profitabe.
how children can earn money with signature campaigns? i dont think they would want to participate in these discussions while faucets is just a waste of time
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
July 31, 2016, 03:32:29 PM
I will never do that if had a child. Kids are suppose to be at school. I dont want see child doing that kind of thing. I will.let them play instead of earning bitcoin. One more thing faucets are really boring. Your child must be bored playing stupid faucets and its not profitable.

I agree with you, as well as unfavorable for children faucet can also cause eye problems because if our children for too long in front of computers. And I think the faucet was not a game, but boring activity that should be done by an adult.
Yes, other than eye problem when a kid keeps on sitting in front of computer he might get obesity or spinal cord problem or psychological disorder due to not thinking freely. All the above problems are not worth for the risk you are taking for a faucet earning. Just give up the thoughts of faucets are free money. Then you can find better things for your kids for sure.
You are right, the imagination of faucets are free of cost makes many people to think about make use of it. That is the reason they are planning to introduce faucets to their kids. This must be absolute foolishness. Faucets are only good for the beginners to test how bitcoin ecosystem works. So, misinterpreting that might lead to very big life threatens for your kids.

Faucets for kids is really bad imo. He will stay many hours infront the computer and it's not worthy for the kids. It's better to play a game that can earn bitcoins because kids always love games.
yes setting in front of computer for children for such a long time is not an good idea, they should give preference to physical games their body really need it at that stage, they no need to learn how to earn bitcoin, i think it is too early to them to know how to earn bitcoin.
i agree with you , you can convince your children to physical game that very good than online game .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 31, 2016, 03:29:54 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
July 31, 2016, 02:30:51 PM
Games usually attract everyone, especially the kids. Many sources pay you money for playing games. The bitcointalk forum is a trustworthy place where we are paid btc for what we play.  Children gain much knowledge on games. Thinking power increases. They are made aware of a new thing at their small age. When we look at us, we just started with btc at this stage. This is really a good advantage for them right.

Yeah it is very true, but let the kids do the gambling is action that is not very good and their parents surely does not have a good thinking in addressing gambling. Indeed they can have fun of the game is done, but the impact caused sanagtlah harmful to their future
Teaching gambling to a kid can be a considered double edged sword. In a way, he can learn that gambling is a bad idea right at the early age so he wouldn't be losing so much to learn this lesson. In another way, if he keeps of winning, he may develop a gambling addiction that can pose a threat to him in the future.

gambling is not a place for kids, as even adults sometime wreck their lives at there so just think what will be the future of kids if they adopt the way of gambling, the parents for the sake of their kids bright future have to tell their kids to stay away from gambling and they have to keep busy their kids in some other activities.

And if someone want their kids to play games, then they should have to redirect them to online or software video games, with that they will get entertainment in the break time and their mental power will also increase with playing such games. While those who redirect their kids to gambling are just destroying them.
Activity: 575
July 31, 2016, 02:18:15 PM
Games usually attract everyone, especially the kids. Many sources pay you money for playing games. The bitcointalk forum is a trustworthy place where we are paid btc for what we play.  Children gain much knowledge on games. Thinking power increases. They are made aware of a new thing at their small age. When we look at us, we just started with btc at this stage. This is really a good advantage for them right.

Yeah it is very true, but let the kids do the gambling is action that is not very good and their parents surely does not have a good thinking in addressing gambling. Indeed they can have fun of the game is done, but the impact caused sanagtlah harmful to their future
Teaching gambling to a kid can be a considered double edged sword. In a way, he can learn that gambling is a bad idea right at the early age so he wouldn't be losing so much to learn this lesson. In another way, if he keeps of winning, he may develop a gambling addiction that can pose a threat to him in the future.

gambling is not a place for kids, as even adults sometime wreck their lives at there so just think what will be the future of kids if they adopt the way of gambling, the parents for the sake of their kids bright future have to tell their kids to stay away from gambling and they have to keep busy their kids in some other activities.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
July 31, 2016, 01:57:16 PM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 31, 2016, 07:36:10 AM
I will never do that if had a child. Kids are suppose to be at school. I dont want see child doing that kind of thing. I will.let them play instead of earning bitcoin. One more thing faucets are really boring. Your child must be bored playing stupid faucets and its not profitable.

I agree with you, as well as unfavorable for children faucet can also cause eye problems because if our children for too long in front of computers. And I think the faucet was not a game, but boring activity that should be done by an adult.
Yes, other than eye problem when a kid keeps on sitting in front of computer he might get obesity or spinal cord problem or psychological disorder due to not thinking freely. All the above problems are not worth for the risk you are taking for a faucet earning. Just give up the thoughts of faucets are free money. Then you can find better things for your kids for sure.
You are right, the imagination of faucets are free of cost makes many people to think about make use of it. That is the reason they are planning to introduce faucets to their kids. This must be absolute foolishness. Faucets are only good for the beginners to test how bitcoin ecosystem works. So, misinterpreting that might lead to very big life threatens for your kids.
Faucets are just going to scare kids. There are a lot of ways for kids to earn bitcoins, one is that having them to play certain servers of Minecraft. There are servers that rewards bitcoins simply by just playing on them and I've tried it myself. Their community is fairly nice and child-friendly, if that's what you concern about.

It might be very good, because I think there are some kids who have thought more like to play that can make money. But I think that game will never exist, because all the things that could give money to its users the game owners would certainly also have to earn the money they could use to pay for every user and their income
Activity: 756
July 31, 2016, 07:32:16 AM

If something has some advantages then it surely has some disadvantages associated with it as well.
If it is an advantage for kids to start knowing about bitcoin at this stage then there is also a disadvantage that is wasting a lot of their time for this, and at their stage time is the only thing for them, they can use that time for learning the things but if they try learning bitcoin it would waste a lot of their time that they can use for their basic studies of that time.
Activity: 882
July 30, 2016, 12:49:52 PM

Faucets are just going to scare kids. There are a lot of ways for kids to earn bitcoins, one is that having them to play certain servers of Minecraft. There are servers that rewards bitcoins simply by just playing on them and I've tried it myself. Their community is fairly nice and child-friendly, if that's what you concern about.
July 30, 2016, 09:16:13 AM

Activity: 154
July 30, 2016, 09:10:21 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
July 30, 2016, 08:07:51 AM

Faucets for kids is really bad imo. He will stay many hours infront the computer and it's not worthy for the kids. It's better to play a game that can earn bitcoins because kids always love games.
yes setting in front of computer for children for such a long time is not an good idea, they should give preference to physical games their body really need it at that stage, they no need to learn how to earn bitcoin, i think it is too early to them to know how to earn bitcoin.

here is my solution:
First on day one you let your kid "play" with some Faucets and let them earn some money this way. At the end of the day you pay them 10 cent or whatever they made and let them buy some sweets for it.
On Day two you let them do some "real world work" like mow the lawn, recycle some cans/bottles/paper or sort your trash to recycle and pay them $1/h or so.
This way there learn something (recycling), make some money and if they get to buy some sweets again at the end of the day and trust me this time it will be a lot more, they wont go back to Faucets if you let them choose how they want to make money next time.   
Activity: 238
July 30, 2016, 06:09:14 AM

July 30, 2016, 04:55:20 AM
Kids need to live the life in a joyful manner with fun. Parents are supposed to take care of them, if they were taught of earning from the childhood they won't depend upon others and will have a can do anything attitude. But this will affect the emotional bonding and relationship. To avoid such negative impacts its better to find the right time to teach them about earning.

Obviously, no kid would like to spend his whole time spending on computer to learn something that he cannot earn in a good way in that age, because they simply dont take interest in something that is not of use for them, and bitcoin is not something that can be used by kids.
Activity: 140
July 30, 2016, 03:17:09 AM
Kids need to live the life in a joyful manner with fun. Parents are supposed to take care of them, if they were taught of earning from the childhood they won't depend upon others and will have a can do anything attitude. But this will affect the emotional bonding and relationship. To avoid such negative impacts its better to find the right time to teach them about earning.
There is no right time to do anything,age should not be a barrier at all.I get it that kids should be jumping the trampoline but nerding around the internet seems equally fascinating.I don't see any negative impacts or any clauses where it affects the bonding between the relations.There could be a right time to start earning but little bit of pocket money is not at all bad.Money is not the concern,the knowledge that comes with is its  priceless.
Really admire your sentences. Yes, money is not a big deal for the kids, but the knowledge they gain at this stage really counts a lot to their bright future. I would strongly recommend kids to learn anything they can now. It can be a game, subject, history or a lesson on btc. Find out where they interest is heading towards. If you feel that would make them look different among others, then guide and support them be unique in everything. We require lot and lot more new inventions to be made. Lot more are yet to be invented.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
July 30, 2016, 02:47:48 AM
There is no right time to do anything,age should not be a barrier at all.I get it that kids should be jumping the trampoline but nerding around the internet seems equally fascinating.I don't see any negative impacts or any clauses where it affects the bonding between the relations.There could be a right time to start earning but little bit of pocket money is not at all bad.Money is not the concern,the knowledge that comes with is its  priceless.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
casinosblockchain.io
July 30, 2016, 02:42:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 30, 2016, 02:18:00 AM

Lol don't be harsh to your kid.  It's a torture to them. Believe me.  Remember how you get annoyed when your in a middle of something then your parents called you just to do some task.  Better to give them a straight schedule then after that let them do what they want. And of course always prioritize schoole works.

And you imagine if after rolling, kids will always in front of their computer like that ,dude? hahaha
you can make an alarm for the kids for a period the schedule for rolling is coming and after the rolling, they can do they want.
Pages:
Jump to: