Pages:
Author

Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ? - page 28. (Read 84600 times)

copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 23, 2016, 10:10:24 AM
yes children can earn bitcoin first you should convince them about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how to use it .and then they will earning bitcoin easily .

Working here on bitcoin forum is difficult for children's because they have not so much interest in working, they have interest in playing games and all that so they can make coins by playing games.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wolf
July 23, 2016, 08:31:15 AM
I think earning bitcoins in games will be the best cause games are fun, they won't get bored easily I guess Smiley. Gambling, sig campaigns, investments, trading are really too early for them
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
July 23, 2016, 06:40:39 AM
yes children can earn bitcoin first you should convince them about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how to use it .and then they will earning bitcoin easily .
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 23, 2016, 03:07:04 AM
faucet is probably the best way for kids to produce a bitcoin, because gambling, investing, sig camp, and trading is still too early for them and they probably will not know about it, and do not ever to teach kids about gambling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 23, 2016, 03:02:03 AM
I think Kids can earn bitcoin by solving captcha, and doing some bitcoin faucets, if that is not enought they can do altcoin faucets too.  There are also games for kids that can give them earning in Bitcoin as a reward if they are bored with faucets and captchas.  But of course, younger kids need parental supervision.

i think solving captchas is very boored for kids, maybe faucet game like alliens faucet, flappybird bitcoin is more fun than solving captcha
yes that is a good idea. they should only play such kind of game which can turn sharp their mind. children should not pay attention to different method where money is involve. they should not e addicted of earning money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token
July 23, 2016, 02:38:55 AM
I think Kids can earn bitcoin by solving captcha, and doing some bitcoin faucets, if that is not enought they can do altcoin faucets too.  There are also games for kids that can give them earning in Bitcoin as a reward if they are bored with faucets and captchas.  But of course, younger kids need parental supervision.

i think solving captchas is very boored for kids, maybe faucet game like alliens faucet, flappybird bitcoin is more fun than solving captcha

Yeah, kids will easily bored with solving captcha. It's just entering captcha over and over, there's no fun doing it.
Kids loves games, so it's better to give them games they love.
Captcha is for people who are desperate in making money, kids like to have fun and that is for them, we should not force them to make money and we have to give them the liberty to enjoy their childhood.
Yeah capatcha is very hard work if you are a lazy person and if you are a kid capatcha is not the very good choice faucet games is better than that. Capatcha is a very tiredy work too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 23, 2016, 02:38:22 AM

Yeah, kids will easily bored with solving captcha. It's just entering captcha over and over, there's no fun doing it.
Captcha is for people who are desperate in making money, kids like to have fun and that is for them, we should not force them to make money and we have to give them the liberty to enjoy their childhood.

Yeah, and besides. What do they know about bitcoins right? Why let them surf the net to play some games and not to make money. And additionally, solving captchas are not that easy especially if you do many, it makes my head ache and makes me easilly irritated. Not recommending to do that in the kids. Maybe you should stop what you are doing with your son. Not unless he has this interest in that work.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2016, 02:20:53 AM

Activity: 490
July 22, 2016, 10:35:48 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
July 22, 2016, 07:46:31 PM

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
July 22, 2016, 07:04:32 PM
Activity: 840
July 22, 2016, 06:42:13 PM
It's fun I think to get the kids to click bitcoin sites and faucets. If we educate the kids that this is like earning pocket money and over time it could have real value, I am sure some kids would do this for half an hour a day while playing games and other things that earn them nothing.
Lol I thought it was too pushy no knowledge or any knowledge that can be derived from the faucet for small children. they would get bored if you told him to write a captcha only. they want to play so give them a game. instead of working like an adult imo

Yeah kids loves games so if they are given some games which can help them in  earning bitcoins then its well and good as kids are addicted to games for sure.
Activity: 532
July 22, 2016, 06:21:58 PM
It's fun I think to get the kids to click bitcoin sites and faucets. If we educate the kids that this is like earning pocket money and over time it could have real value, I am sure some kids would do this for half an hour a day while playing games and other things that earn them nothing.
Lol I thought it was too pushy no knowledge or any knowledge that can be derived from the faucet for small children. they would get bored if you told him to write a captcha only. they want to play so give them a game. instead of working like an adult imo
legendary
Activity: 854
July 22, 2016, 06:05:17 PM
If you ask them to click faucets for money.you would be promoting child labour.While I am all for teaching them about bitcoin,asking them to click faucets is not good for them.Moreover i feel that faucets will soon become out of business with growing price of bitcoin.So what is the use of teaching them about something that will not exist when they grow old
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 22, 2016, 05:53:22 PM

I also think that way, because I see that the task to perform site click bitcoin or faucet is easy and can be done by kids when they have spare time. Every thing that I think it's more helpful than they do a game that could make them lazy
but i think children should not be addicted of earning money once they start loving money then the will not take any interest in anything except to earn money. therefore i think that they do not need to learn about bitcoin or faucet.
Good point of view ,i agree with you that do not concentrate to earn money to your children they will start loving money and you are right that they will do not take interest in anything except to earn money and its true they do not learn that what is  bitcoin or faucet ,you concern your child about study and other activity .

I agree, If the children knew how to earn money i think they interest only is to earn money and theres a possibilty that the children dont want to study, because they know how to earn they think studying is waste only, and they think that the money that they've earn is enough for them in future to live.
Activity: 686
July 22, 2016, 05:52:12 PM

Kids will not learn about that it is much technical and the minds of kids will not take it unless we educate them well till graduate, then they will need for the earning of money.
Activity: 588
July 22, 2016, 05:17:55 PM
I set up a personal rotator faucet page for my kids.  Each time they go through a faucet, they are given access to click on a fun game to play to get them to the next faucet.  It seem pretty fun for them and for the 5 months they have been doing this, I have earned a cool .013 in bitcoin for referral fees!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
July 22, 2016, 05:08:25 PM

I also think that way, because I see that the task to perform site click bitcoin or faucet is easy and can be done by kids when they have spare time. Every thing that I think it's more helpful than they do a game that could make them lazy
but i think children should not be addicted of earning money once they start loving money then the will not take any interest in anything except to earn money. therefore i think that they do not need to learn about bitcoin or faucet.
Good point of view ,i agree with you that do not concentrate to earn money to your children they will start loving money and you are right that they will do not take interest in anything except to earn money and its true they do not learn that what is  bitcoin or faucet ,you concern your child about study and other activity .
Activity: 252
July 22, 2016, 01:46:03 PM

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 22, 2016, 11:27:19 AM
Kids are always attracted to games. Let them learn more new things. Kids will spend more time in games than studies. its their age. Let their hobbies be used for btc. Let the btc be used for their future. 

I agree that kids are more attractable in games than doing their studies.  So it is the best way to  make studies look like game.  If we want  kids to earn bitcoin and at the same time study, we can be innovative on the approach how to lay this stuff to them.  If we can find application or sites that educate kids and at the same time reward them with bitcoin.  We should use it to them.
Pages:
Jump to: