Pages:
Author

Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ? - page 27. (Read 84600 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
July 25, 2016, 09:38:38 AM
I think it's not great idea if your children still under 15yo. But I remember when I was 15yo I was studying to manage our finance and do some complicated math and inflation of currency. So you can teach your kid if your above 15yo about trading.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2016, 07:29:28 AM
I think the best thing for kids is interesting about their studies and building their knowledge, however if they have enough time they can visit some faucets online to make a little micro earning, i think they don't need big income in this age

Well i think bitcoin is too complicated for kids, someone should not involve their kids into something that would need a lot of their time to be understood and if kids spend that much time on learning about bitcoin they would not have enough time for their studies or other childish activities.

That's true it will be difficult for kids to learn about it in their early stage, so its better to keep them away from it and ask them to concentrate on their studies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 25, 2016, 07:16:43 AM
I think the best thing for kids is interesting about their studies and building their knowledge, however if they have enough time they can visit some faucets online to make a little micro earning, i think they don't need big income in this age

Well i think bitcoin is too complicated for kids, someone should not involve their kids into something that would need a lot of their time to be understood and if kids spend that much time on learning about bitcoin they would not have enough time for their studies or other childish activities.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
July 24, 2016, 07:03:40 AM
Well man I don't think it is wise to teach kids to earn bitcoin since they should hone their talents and wisdom in school and not to do these kind of activities. Well if it is a recreational activity for them it's ok but always tell them not to think what they are earning, but instead think of what effect it will have on his/her wisdom. I guess bringing kids here on bitcointalk to earn bitcoin is not a bad idea too since they will learn here.  Grin

We as parents should be their guide on the proper management of their finances, even though at a very young age, they may not take it seriously and think that this is all just play. Rewarding them with bitcoin each time they do something special, like having good grades at school, doing household chores, and keeping their toys in place are some of the ways that could encourage kids to want to have bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
July 24, 2016, 06:54:37 AM
I don't think it is wise to teach kids to earn bitcoin since they should hone their talents and wisdom in school and not to do these kind of activities. Well if it is a recreational activity for them it's ok but always tell them not to think what they are earning, but instead think of what effect it will have on his/her wisdom. I guess bringing kids here on bitcointalk to earn bitcoin is not a bad idea too since they will learn here.  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 24, 2016, 05:29:03 AM

In addition you can install some bitcoin apps to their smartphones. It is fun at the same it is earning. It looks like a game and your kids will be attracted to do these fun filled activities.  I recommend bitmaker its fun, simple and earning hourly. After which you can update if the result is positive or negative.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
July 24, 2016, 03:13:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
July 24, 2016, 03:13:38 AM
filial duty is not to get bitcoin. a child should study hard at home. do not impose the will to the children.
for the rights of children are getting an education, instead of finding a money !!
Activity: 364
July 24, 2016, 03:01:32 AM
I see a lot of "kids" earning with gambling or maybe try to earn with it.
probably the only way to earn more it's only hold on and exchange in the right time, because with gamble people waste only money and spend a lot of time for anything of constructive Wink
Hmm, you mean you want them to do trading? I think that's not a good idea because if them don't know how to do and don't have enough balance it just will make them lose it. Gambling? no way for kids.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
July 24, 2016, 02:03:27 AM
I see a lot of "kids" earning with gambling or maybe try to earn with it.
probably the only way to earn more it's only hold on and exchange in the right time, because with gamble people waste only money and spend a lot of time for anything of constructive Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
July 24, 2016, 01:55:08 AM
I will never ask my kids to go for bitcoins at this stage of their life, as I think its more important for them to concentrate on studies instead of thinking to earn money.
We have the same stand mate, we should let our children focus on their study than getting to know bitcoin. Bitcoin is really good in my point of view but never for kids as they only have limited knowledge that should be nurtured carefully.
Activity: 281
July 23, 2016, 03:31:55 PM
i think that is not such an easy job that kids can do it properly. it need attention and mind to think. and that is not easy task for the kids
legendary
Activity: 1008
July 23, 2016, 03:21:00 PM
I will never ask my kids to go for bitcoins at this stage of their life, as I think its more important for them to concentrate on studies instead of thinking to earn money.
Activity: 437
July 23, 2016, 02:57:08 PM
For kids faucets are the best for them to earn bitcoins i.e some satoshies because as kids they dont worry about earning big amount just to learn some and as a time pass.
Wont work, kids get bored easily doing repetitive tasks
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
July 23, 2016, 02:51:57 PM
For kids faucets are the best for them to earn bitcoins i.e some satoshies because as kids they dont worry about earning big amount just to learn some and as a time pass.
I agree but there are more enjoyable sites, where kids won't mind  earning bitcoins while playing with their chosen games.  One of which is Bitcoin flappy, and minecraft.   Here is the link for minecraraft https://www.playmc.com/bitcoins-playmc,  It is a minecraft server that reward player with satoshi. This game was announced in http://www.coindesk.com/kid-friendly-minecraft-server-launches-bitcoin-economy/.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 23, 2016, 01:55:18 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 23, 2016, 01:49:45 PM
faucet is probably the best way for kids to produce a bitcoin, because gambling, investing, sig camp, and trading is still too early for them and they probably will not know about it, and do not ever to teach kids about gambling.
i am not agree with you. being teacher my suggestion is that kids should only pay attention to their study and should do some constructive activities they should not pay attention to earning money and that is best for their future.

Exactly this is not the right time for them to get into earning stuff as they are not mature enough and if  they get addicted to gambling at this stage then it will spoil their life.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 23, 2016, 01:48:17 PM
yes children can earn bitcoin first you should convince them about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how to use it .and then they will earning bitcoin easily .
i dont think that children will want to earn any bitcoins, in my opinion it is better not to make them earn because it would be boring and just a waste of time
Activity: 252
July 23, 2016, 01:09:15 PM
faucet is probably the best way for kids to produce a bitcoin, because gambling, investing, sig camp, and trading is still too early for them and they probably will not know about it, and do not ever to teach kids about gambling.
i am not agree with you. being teacher my suggestion is that kids should only pay attention to their study and should do some constructive activities they should not pay attention to earning money and that is best for their future.
Activity: 952
July 23, 2016, 10:14:14 AM
yes children can earn bitcoin first you should convince them about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how to use it .and then they will earning bitcoin easily .

Working here on bitcoin forum is difficult for children's because they have not so much interest in working, they have interest in playing games and all that so they can make coins by playing games.

Yeah and I think this is not a right age to start earning money and as a responsible parents we should  never force them to earn money at this primary stage.
Pages:
Jump to: