Pages:
Author

Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ? - page 30. (Read 84600 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
July 21, 2016, 04:48:05 PM
It all depends on how well equipped they are. Few are very good at studies. Few are well at athletic and few are well at singing, dancing, playing insturments and etc etc... Lets find out the core talent of our kids and guide them to achieve what they like.   

I think they dont have to be that skilled as long as you can see that your kid is passionate and focus on knowing bitcoin more then i think it would be enough for them to learn
Let them enjoy in learning new things. It can be games, lessons, music etc etc... If they are interested in anything, well and good, lets guide them and support them in everything. It may be BTC or it may be studies. Bring them to the new world of technology.

You are right i also believe that the only thing that can kids boost their confidence is the proper guidance of their parents so if you are planning to introduce bitcoin to them guide them properly and for sure they will be successful

As a parent its our responsibility to guide them in a proper way and we should introduce bitcoin to our kids only at a right time when we feel that they are mature enough to understand it.

You are right money are not for kids as they do not know the management of money , they just will start to run on wrong ways with bad company, so the better thing is that not to give them way to free money so that they remain in the control of their parents.

Yeah and what will you do if they get into gambling with bitcoin it will definitely ruin their life and they will start looking for quick money and won't make any efforts to earn it.

and besides this there are a lot of other bad companies which will destroy them forever, like if they involved in getting free money in the age of immaturity and started to love money then they will want bigger piles of money and for that they will start money laundering and other crimes for money.

Yeah so its better to keep them away from earning stuff at a moment and let them enjoy their life as this is not the right time for them to enter into it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
July 21, 2016, 04:45:39 PM
It all depends on how well equipped they are. Few are very good at studies. Few are well at athletic and few are well at singing, dancing, playing insturments and etc etc... Lets find out the core talent of our kids and guide them to achieve what they like.   

I think they dont have to be that skilled as long as you can see that your kid is passionate and focus on knowing bitcoin more then i think it would be enough for them to learn
Let them enjoy in learning new things. It can be games, lessons, music etc etc... If they are interested in anything, well and good, lets guide them and support them in everything. It may be BTC or it may be studies. Bring them to the new world of technology.

You are right i also believe that the only thing that can kids boost their confidence is the proper guidance of their parents so if you are planning to introduce bitcoin to them guide them properly and for sure they will be successful

As a parent its our responsibility to guide them in a proper way and we should introduce bitcoin to our kids only at a right time when we feel that they are mature enough to understand it.

You are right money are not for kids as they do not know the management of money , they just will start to run on wrong ways with bad company, so the better thing is that not to give them way to free money so that they remain in the control of their parents.

Yeah and what will you do if they get into gambling with bitcoin it will definitely ruin their life and they will start looking for quick money and won't make any efforts to earn it.

and besides this there are a lot of other bad companies which will destroy them forever, like if they involved in getting free money in the age of immaturity and started to love money then they will want bigger piles of money and for that they will start money laundering and other crimes for money.
Activity: 868
July 21, 2016, 04:17:56 PM

Activity: 644
July 21, 2016, 04:14:43 PM

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 21, 2016, 03:39:29 PM
I think you should teach them about Bitcoin by letting them play games, Its good for kids, they have fun, earn pennies its better than them playing games and they don't earn money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 21, 2016, 03:27:17 PM
My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

well i think signature campaigns will be too hard for them, so they can do these easy faucets, or these games that you remember, that could work too i think
Right. They will be bored in posting posts. Games will be an interesting act for the kids. Lets encourage them in playing the game so. Save the money earned by games and gift them with btc.

Minecraft is a good way for kids to have fun and also at the same time earn bitcoin. Theres a minecraft server centered around that; the server website is minecraftcc.com; It operates under donations from other players and its just a project that might end soon but it's just something for the kids to have fun and at the same time earn bitcoins.
Activity: 812
July 21, 2016, 03:24:34 PM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
July 21, 2016, 03:19:48 PM

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

Kids are passionate mostly on games (online and offline), so by putting bitcoin as virtual coin (gems) on different games can be a good marketing for bitcoin, also if these in game coins have the same logo as bitcoin would be awesome. Recently we can see the trending game Pokemon Go which is not for kids but for all generations which became more popular than social medias.
Activity: 910
July 21, 2016, 03:03:50 PM

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 02:59:13 PM
I think kids should focus on their school better than thinking to earn bitcoins ! In their age it's not necessary to focused to bitcoin and earning money but when they reach the age of 20 or more they can learn how to get bitcoins and to be rich .

Just don't force them to do what you are doing. Introduce them to games / faucet apps that would entertain them. Let them develop a sense of awareness on how money works, but try to do it in a way that wouldn't make them have a negative view on money.
but i think such kind of game where the element of gambling is  present should not be introduce to kids.i  think they should only consentrate to their their study and nothing else
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
July 21, 2016, 02:24:03 PM
I think kids should focus on their school better than thinking to earn bitcoins ! In their age it's not necessary to focused to bitcoin and earning money but when they reach the age of 20 or more they can learn how to get bitcoins and to be rich .

Just don't force them to do what you are doing. Introduce them to games / faucet apps that would entertain them. Let them develop a sense of awareness on how money works, but try to do it in a way that wouldn't make them have a negative view on money.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
July 21, 2016, 02:22:07 PM
i can see that Pokemon Go has already rocked the kids and also adults world with its real time scanning and gaming strategy. kids love to catch new Pokemon and with this they can earn a good training on how to earn bitcoin or it is a part of good excersice
Activity: 826
July 21, 2016, 02:21:10 PM
Activity: 420
July 21, 2016, 02:16:22 PM

Would you remind ?

well i think signature campaigns will be too hard for them, so they can do these easy faucets, or these games that you remember, that could work too i think
Right. They will be bored in posting posts. Games will be an interesting act for the kids. Lets encourage them in playing the game so. Save the money earned by games and gift them with btc.

I just saw in service section and altcoin marketplace section that peoples are paying peoples btc for playing a game called Pokemon Go with them. and catch Pokemon for them.
Kids are love to play these type of 3D games nowadays and if they can earn some money also by just playing games and entertaining then there is nothing better then this.

Playing Pokemon go with someone as a job does sound amazing but it also sounds a little suspicious but I'm sure after meeting the people and trading contacts it would be a little less scary. The idea of comments would work if the kid is educated enough to piece together the economics of BTC but since the kid wants to do something for money they'll make something work. Games and commenting means the parent can still keep track of what they're doing but if you try to shut the kid down they might turn to other methods.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 21, 2016, 02:15:55 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 21, 2016, 02:08:21 PM

Would you remind ?

I just saw in service section and altcoin marketplace section that peoples are paying peoples btc for playing a game called Pokemon Go with them. and catch Pokemon for them.
Kids are love to play these type of 3D games nowadays and if they can earn some money also by just playing games and entertaining then there is nothing better then this.
Always games attracts everyone. Especially the kids. We have a big forum here to play a lot. As said above, the kids can come and play and know more about btc as well. When the btc is earned, it can be used for their future studies.
legendary
Activity: 1008
July 21, 2016, 02:05:59 PM
I will never ask my kids to earn bitcoin in their childhood stage, and I will  ask them to concentrate on their studies and have fun in life and that is the best way to treat them.
Activity: 907
July 21, 2016, 01:40:37 PM

Would you remind ?

Oh! for kids? No please, as they do not know about the world business and about economy, please let them to study more and let them to play their favorite games, do not put any other burden on them, they are the beneficial capital of their country, let them to learn, and i request to parents that please support them in their financial matters and give more knowledge and teach them morals, if they will grow with good morals they will be the successful persons and will give you respect and support you in their own home when you are older.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
July 21, 2016, 12:57:44 PM

Would you remind ?

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 21, 2016, 12:10:19 PM

Would you remind ?

Yeah signature campaign will be harsh for kids even at age of 15 to 18 unless it is their hobby to write stuff or commenting is one of their greater area.  It would be better to have them play games that gives bitcoin as reward if they meet some game milestone.  They can try faucet as bonus too.
Pages:
Jump to: