Pages:
Author

Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ? - page 78. (Read 84600 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
April 18, 2016, 04:30:27 PM
Well, don't get burned by directing your kids to scammy websites or activities and then getting your computers (and wallets) hacked. A faucet with a solid history is safe enough, or a game (Coinbrawl has been reliable for me), but I'd suggest having your child earn bitcoin the old fashion way - doing some work for it, and getting paid in bitcoin.

That's what I do with Piggycoin and my kids. Sometimes I'll pay them for some chore they did, and sometimes I just give them a little something as a surprise bonus for doing something that wasn't specially designated as a chore, just to let them know I appreciate their good behavior/character.

They haven't done anything with the Piggycoin yet, just ask occasionally how much they have. (A few weeks ago the price spiked 1500% in one day, but then receded most of the way since then, giving them a lesson in volatility and risk/reward. But it's still up ~350% compared to when I first started giving them PIGGY, not counting the rise in price of bitcoin over that same timeframe that multiples that. So they're pretty happy with their PIGGY stash. :-)
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 18, 2016, 12:53:45 PM
I have found a site that rewards in Bitcoins for playing simple games. Currently they have 12 games on their site.

Check out the site here : http://www.coingamers.co/

It would be a fun experience for the kids.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
April 18, 2016, 05:23:30 AM
Kids earning bitcoins?
I would prefer they stay out and play some games in the sun, rather then spend their time in front of the computer earning satoshis.

Yeah, I too would just let my son go out and play..I won't obliged him to do such thing..Even if my son would insist...Too much exposure to computer is not healthy to kids...

If the kids always stay in front of computer to looking for bitcoin a day by day it will damage their eye earlier. Also potentially lose their childhood fun .

Kids these days always play with computer games its better that if they play some they also earn money and that could help them in times of crisis.
You have to read well before posting, and must have to learn about forum first before joining and posting in the forums, offtopic posts like your one disturb the forum discussion. For your question you should have to search in the search bar or create your own thread.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
April 17, 2016, 08:07:49 PM
My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

faucets are easiest way to earn bitcoins, it is really very easy to get, i saw some watch videos for bitcoins sites online too,  i think they give more money than faucets

and if they are old enough, they could try bitcoins trading as it needs more skills and thinking what to do, but they can earn more with it than faucets

do u know such sites REALLY paying to watch videos?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 17, 2016, 07:39:50 PM
Let them go into GPT industry as well as into faucets. Through GPT websites, they can earn money in other e-currencies and then convert them into bitcoins.

GPT sites are often scams. I would start with chatting on the forum instead.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
April 17, 2016, 04:18:25 PM
Kids earning bitcoins?
I would prefer they stay out and play some games in the sun, rather then spend their time in front of the computer earning satoshis.

Yeah, I too would just let my son go out and play..I won't obliged him to do such thing..Even if my son would insist...Too much exposure to computer is not healthy to kids...

If the kids do want to get their hands on bitcoins, I would give some of their pocket money in the form of bitcoins.
Then maybe they can trade their baseball cards for bitcoins.
I wouldn't go beyond that.
I liked your opinion, the kids must have to stay a little away from that field they do not have to start earning in that age, they should have to focus on their education and the parentsmust have to focus in their good behavior.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 17, 2016, 03:47:32 PM
Let them go into GPT industry as well as into faucets. Through GPT websites, they can earn money in other e-currencies and then convert them into bitcoins.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 17, 2016, 03:38:54 PM
Make them do chores around the house and pay them in bitcoin.  Have them cut their neighbors grass for cash. Take cash from them and pay them in bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2016, 01:43:50 PM
kiddos loves playing games on computer if they interested on earning some money why you should not to teach her/him
well if they like playing games on pc it does not mean that they will definitely like making money on it because making money usually are not just playing some games on computer

i think that kids might participate in faucet claims or do some small work though most probably they wont like doing it as it will not be entertaining at all

I think faucets will be the best for kids at this stage as there is no risk in it and it will be fun for them to claim it free which can be as good as playing games on PC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 17, 2016, 01:41:14 PM
kiddos loves playing games on computer if they interested on earning some money why you should not to teach her/him
well if they like playing games on pc it does not mean that they will definitely like making money on it because making money usually are not just playing some games on computer

i think that kids might participate in faucet claims or do some small work though most probably they wont like doing it as it will not be entertaining at all
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 17, 2016, 01:23:34 PM
Activity: 630
April 17, 2016, 12:31:55 PM
it always depend on your kid how old is he/she if he can understand more in bitcoin then she/he can earn more than 3$ per day like mine
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
April 17, 2016, 12:28:49 PM
Kids don't need to earn bitcoins if for real. I want a bright chlidhood for my childs without work and other stuff. Better i will work for my sons chilhood.
Earning money is okay for a kid, but let the child find a job they like or at least choose what to do.
Activity: 490
April 17, 2016, 03:41:10 AM
Kids love games, so give them games that can earn bitcoin.
Activity: 420
April 17, 2016, 03:06:57 AM
Kids don't need to earn bitcoins if for real. I want a bright chlidhood for my childs without work and other stuff. Better i will work for my sons chilhood.

You have a good point there. I also agree with you, i won't ruined my kids childhood by teach them to earn bitcoin. Better focus on their study and play with their friends.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 17, 2016, 02:49:40 AM

Yeah playing games while they earning money is great for a child to know how to manage money on his childhood and this will make him more responsible in money.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 17, 2016, 01:42:19 AM
It's fun I think to get the kids to click bitcoin ptc sites and faucets. If we educate the kids that this is like earning pocket money and over time it could have real value I am sure some kids would do this for half a hour a day while playing games or other things that earn them nothing. Also this teaches children the value of money as well when they can earn a little bit for themselves. I wish bitcoin existed when I was a child.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 16, 2016, 09:15:33 PM
Activity: 294
April 16, 2016, 08:14:23 PM
Participating in faucets and this forum is a good way to start his bitcoin career. Especially chatting to others about bitcoin, I find that very enjoyable and I'm sure he will too.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
April 16, 2016, 08:09:35 PM
If they are the one who entreat you to teach them on  how to earn bitcoin. Faucets and other games that pays in bitcoin is the best option. I dont recommend sig camp for them since they are only kids.
Pages:
Jump to: