Pages:
Author

Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ? - page 82. (Read 84600 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 11, 2016, 07:10:22 PM
Teach the kid how to daytrade pay for the bitcoin out of your pockets teach them how to invest.
give him a weekly allowance just for it

I think it's hard for kids to understand to kind of thing, we can't just teach them about that thing.
LOL it is quite impossible. children will not understand about it. although you say and tell about a large profit. they are not interested in money. they are interested in toys
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
April 11, 2016, 06:30:42 PM
Teach the kid how to daytrade pay for the bitcoin out of your pockets teach them how to invest.

I think it's hard for kids to understand to kind of thing, we can't just teach them about that thing.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
April 11, 2016, 06:02:44 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2016, 05:44:58 PM
I think that when the kids are sharing anything with friends then i think a shortlink will give them few cents or more using coinurl shortener link which pays in bitcoin, don't know if they still pay but it worth trying and researching about them.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2016, 05:26:49 PM
Really interesting question! I think that it's very important to teach kids on the importance of money, investments, hard work, etc...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 11, 2016, 12:20:16 PM
faucet sites, store up satoshi and play it on satoshi dice site Tongue

I wouldn't recommend introducing gambling to kids. Gambling is something only an adult can deal with properly and even some adults as we can read on this forum can't manage it.

Better start with small earnings with faucets, but don't let them gamble.

Gambling is very bad for children, even for us, how could kids handle their emotion when they were on gambling,  i think it's too fast to teach them to learn about how to earn bitcoin,
but you can suggest them to play games, there are some games that paying in bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 11, 2016, 12:00:29 PM
thanx for replies but please understand - i know how to teach kids about BTC.

they understand it.

they PLAY games, i know there is games that pay fractions of BTC - im looking for those Wink
ie for MINECRAFT servers that pay you or so Smiley

OP, I'll get you started.

Another line to try: "make bitcoins playing games" Shocked
Of course, these games will teach your kids the best lessons:
-That BTC transactions cost money, and you gotta grind&grind just to make enough satoshis to cash out.
-That most BTC projects are bullshit/hype/clickbait/scams/don't work; there's only one way to "earn" BTC: buy it with fiat.

Hope this helps, Dad.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
April 11, 2016, 11:46:25 AM
I think earning bitcoin for kids is a little too soon. we are still stuck at earning bitcoin, and there is a lot of scams out there that makes it difficult for a kid to thing about getting into earning bitcoin seriously.

if you can find games that are suitable for kids and pay decent amount then it might be a fun way for them to earn but unfortunately such games are either have bad payment or dead projects.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
April 11, 2016, 11:42:45 AM
Wouldn't it be just a little bit against the law for children to earn bitcoin? Bitcoin is money, and children cannot earn money/work for money as it would break established child labor laws and so on.
If it is against your law to give your neighborhood kids a few bucks to wash your car or mow your lawn, than indeed earning bitcoin is not allowed.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 11, 2016, 04:55:38 AM

I wouldn't recommend introducing gambling to kids. Gambling is something only an adult can deal with properly and even some adults as we can read on this forum can't manage it.

Better start with small earnings with faucets, but don't let them gamble.
Activity: 812
April 11, 2016, 04:44:04 AM
There should be online games which gives Bitcoin for each win.
That will help kids for sure.
Activity: 448
April 11, 2016, 04:35:18 AM
My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?
I do not think that Bitcoin is for kids. As a parent you can teach you kids about Bitcoin to prepare them for when they are adults. But I do not think that kids should be on Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
April 11, 2016, 03:15:26 AM
There are cool android apps out there that kids will enjoy playing and earn Bitcoins like that alien game and that flappy bird like game that pays in Bitcoins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 11, 2016, 03:13:55 AM
Well there are games that gives satoshi to its users and i think that is a good way to earn satoshi for kids and we all know that they love to play games on their mobile phone.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
April 11, 2016, 02:49:30 AM
Kids should not click on Bitcoins faucets for pennies. This is a travesty of the highest order. Your kids should be playing outside with their peers and having fun exploring new things while their childhood isn't over and leave the Bitcoin faucet farming to the desperate teenagers around here. There is time for everything but don't push it on the kids so early  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 11, 2016, 02:41:27 AM
Activity: 518
April 10, 2016, 11:54:51 PM
Kids can't invest with big budgets usually, so i suggest telling them about the faucets it's the simplest method for them
Lol small children will not understand why you told him typing keyboard that is not suitable for small children
you should have told him to play games such as coin hopper
Activity: 672
April 10, 2016, 11:47:53 PM
My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

I totally agree with your idea, faucet is good way enough. They can earn some money through bitcoin or other alternative coin with faucet only easy step. But i suggest that him use few faucet for the same time. It make more money.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
April 10, 2016, 11:45:13 PM
thanx for replies but please understand - i know how to teach kids about BTC.

they understand it.

they PLAY games, i know there is games that pay fractions of BTC - im looking for those Wink
ie for MINECRAFT servers that pay you or so Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 10, 2016, 11:09:43 PM
Wouldn't it be just a little bit against the law for children to earn bitcoin? Bitcoin is money, and children cannot earn money/work for money as it would break established child labor laws and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: