Pages:
Author

Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ? - page 79. (Read 84600 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2016, 02:51:17 PM
I will never want that my kids should start earning when they are kids, I would be really if they concentrate on their studies and there is whole life to earn money.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
April 16, 2016, 02:41:51 PM
Kids should avoid Bitcoin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 16, 2016, 02:41:11 PM
You can buy some mining hardware
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 16, 2016, 02:34:52 PM
Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I think that rather than encouraging them to sit at a computer or mobile device trying to weasel a few satoshis, you should encourage them to get out and learn to work to earn money.

Do they still have paper routes? Door-to-door sales? Even better, they could start their own enterprises like lemonade stands or creating crafts to sell. Then they could use some of their earnings to buy Bitcoin if they so desire.

I wish I'd followed the example of one of my more enterprising grade school classmates who had both morning and evening paper routes, delivered after school for a local pharmacy, and delivered fish and chips on Friday evenings. He saved every penny he earned and when the pharmacist retired, he quit school at the age of 16, bought the shop and hired a licensed pharmacist. By the time he was 20, he owned 3 drug stores and 4 smoke shops.

I wasn't quite that motivated but at least when I was 5 or 6 years old I was harvesting wild watercress from a swamp in a local undrained park and selling it to the a neighborhood grocer, $0.10 per 6-quart basket full. When he sold it for $0.10 per bunch (6 bunches per basket) I got an early lesson in retail markups. By the time I was 10 I was printing certificates (good for one errand) and selling them to neighbors and family. Unfortunately I didn't save my money but spent it on candy and toys. By my teens, I was harvesting used soy sauce barrels from the back alleys of Chinatown, cleaning them (yuck), refinishing them, stretching soaked rawhide over their tops and selling them as conga drums. This I used to pay rent on my own place.

You're not doing your kids any favors by letting them sit indoors staring at display screens.

Just my opinion.
Agreed. I didn't think about earning money in my child days. Child should've be happy and shouldn't worry about money. They need to enjoy life as much as possible.

But in the Teenage days, I desperate for money because i routinely go to alot of places and watch in theater. So i started earning money in my teen days.

Just let your kid enjoy it's moment before it sucked. Dont let them worry about money. Just let them be happy first.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2016, 01:06:03 PM
Most of the games are here and also very easy faucets are here, you should search it and you should practice your kid one time than he will do himself. but in my view bitcoin is not for kids earning.
you're right, games and faucet is a good place for children to look for bitcoin, but I also agree if you said bitcoin is not for kids. because a child is more like playing than making money.

It's a matter of training. In bitcoin, there are a lot of games you can chose from. If you train your kids in bitcoin at an early stage, they will mature easily. You will also be benefited because the longer your children will play the longer you will earn.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
April 16, 2016, 12:41:49 PM
Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I think that rather than encouraging them to sit at a computer or mobile device trying to weasel a few satoshis, you should encourage them to get out and learn to work to earn money.

Do they still have paper routes? Door-to-door sales? Even better, they could start their own enterprises like lemonade stands or creating crafts to sell. Then they could use some of their earnings to buy Bitcoin if they so desire.

I wish I'd followed the example of one of my more enterprising grade school classmates who had both morning and evening paper routes, delivered after school for a local pharmacy, and delivered fish and chips on Friday evenings. He saved every penny he earned and when the pharmacist retired, he quit school at the age of 16, bought the shop and hired a licensed pharmacist. By the time he was 20, he owned 3 drug stores and 4 smoke shops.

I wasn't quite that motivated but at least when I was 5 or 6 years old I was harvesting wild watercress from a swamp in a local undrained park and selling it to the a neighborhood grocer, $0.10 per 6-quart basket full. When he sold it for $0.10 per bunch (6 bunches per basket) I got an early lesson in retail markups. By the time I was 10 I was printing certificates (good for one errand) and selling them to neighbors and family. Unfortunately I didn't save my money but spent it on candy and toys. By my teens, I was harvesting used soy sauce barrels from the back alleys of Chinatown, cleaning them (yuck), refinishing them, stretching soaked rawhide over their tops and selling them as conga drums. This I used to pay rent on my own place.

You're not doing your kids any favors by letting them sit indoors staring at display screens.

Just my opinion.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 16, 2016, 09:17:00 AM
Most of the games are here and also very easy faucets are here, you should search it and you should practice your kid one time than he will do himself. but in my view bitcoin is not for kids earning.
you're right, games and faucet is a good place for children to look for bitcoin, but I also agree if you said bitcoin is not for kids. because a child is more like playing than making money.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 16, 2016, 09:07:57 AM
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 16, 2016, 09:04:27 AM
My alma mater is currently conducting multiple bit-coin funded studies on underage children.
Kindly contact [email protected] immediately for best rates.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 16, 2016, 08:56:49 AM
Kids earning bitcoins?
I would prefer they stay out and play some games in the sun, rather then spend their time in front of the computer earning satoshis.

Yeah, I too would just let my son go out and play..I won't obliged him to do such thing..Even if my son would insist...Too much exposure to computer is not healthy to kids...

If the kids always stay in front of computer to looking for bitcoin a day by day it will damage their eye earlier. Also potentially lose their childhood fun .

Kids these days always play with computer games its better that if they play some they also earn money and that could help them in times of crisis.

They should play games which they enjoy, not what will make you a few extra cents.
I am strongly against my kids spending time on faucets.

Faucet wont bring anything to kids i think theres a game were you need to kill aliens and that game gives satoshi for every alien that you have killed.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 16, 2016, 08:36:38 AM
Kids earning bitcoins?
I would prefer they stay out and play some games in the sun, rather then spend their time in front of the computer earning satoshis.

Yeah, I too would just let my son go out and play..I won't obliged him to do such thing..Even if my son would insist...Too much exposure to computer is not healthy to kids...

If the kids always stay in front of computer to looking for bitcoin a day by day it will damage their eye earlier. Also potentially lose their childhood fun .

Kids these days always play with computer games its better that if they play some they also earn money and that could help them in times of crisis.

They should play games which they enjoy, not what will make you a few extra cents.
I am strongly against my kids spending time on faucets.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 16, 2016, 06:54:39 AM
Kids earning bitcoins?

so the best way is by playing games that provide rewards bitcoin. it will be fun for children. but be careful not too much to play the game. children would be risky if too long playing games.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 16, 2016, 06:49:38 AM
Kids earning bitcoins?

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
April 16, 2016, 01:58:01 AM
If I had kids I would give them physical Bitoin coins as a birthday present when they are maybe 15 y.o. and explain to them how they can have their own banks in their pockets and how to add more money to their 'accounts'. I don't think little kids can understand how Bitcoin works though, it's better to teach them the concepts of saving money by using fiat and piggy banks. As for earning Bitcoin money themselves, most kids have a part-time job working in family businesses usually so I am not sure if they would like to take on Bitcoin also and have no free time whatsoever.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
April 16, 2016, 01:51:57 AM
If I want kids to earn a bitcoin, I will develop an app for kids, easy to understand app. And they will earn a little satoshis there. But it will only exclusive for kids. Adults are not allowed.
Activity: 672
April 16, 2016, 12:57:18 AM
Kids earning bitcoins?

Activity: 518
April 15, 2016, 11:35:21 PM
My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

faucets are easiest way to earn bitcoins, it is really very easy to get, i saw some watch videos for bitcoins sites online too,  i think they give more money than faucets

and if they are old enough, they could try bitcoins trading as it needs more skills and thinking what to do, but they can earn more with it than faucets

Faucets are best for the kids and how can you expect that kids can go for trading, trading needs skills and knowledge and it is never recommended for kids to start with trading.

I think he did not expect kids to trade, as he said "if they are old enough". As I understand of what he want to say is that when the kids grow up maybe around 15years old, they can start to learn about trading.
15 years is not enough to learn about the trade is highly recommended by all brokers minimum age of 17 years to try trading in stock market.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
April 15, 2016, 11:20:05 PM
Kids earning bitcoins?

Yup that is a good one bruh because of this modern technology now kids prefer to play in computers,laptops, smart phones but too much exposure in computers is too dangerous to children. So better let your son to play outside with their friends.
legendary
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 15, 2016, 11:14:31 PM
Kids earning bitcoins?

If the kids do want to get their hands on bitcoins, I would give some of their pocket money in the form of bitcoins.
Then maybe they can trade their baseball cards for bitcoins.
I wouldn't go beyond that.
legendary
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 15, 2016, 11:01:58 PM
Kids earning bitcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: