Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 24. (Read 3254 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
I strongly believe that bitcoin will survive for the longest time over the other cryptocurrencies because it is the first and the greatest coins created ever and it is the father of all the emerging cryptos. It is also the most famous and widely used coins around the globe. 
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin will always be in the cryptocurrency world. I see no reason why he should disappear.
Activity: 221
bitcoin is an everlasting currency and will not have an end unless the whole world is ended. If it is for that time you are waiting, the forget about even working.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
I think bitcoin will survive the world of crypto currency until the crypto currency does not exist. Because what I know is the leader of all the coins. So you better hope bitcoin will always exist.

not very precisely because altcoin is made because some of them aim to be the bitcoin successor, this ecosystem is always balanced and if bitcoin does not exist then it will make crypto market continues to fluctuate forward. But crypto still gets an important appreciation for long-term projects so bitcoin will always take precedence and it's hard to make it turn negative.
Activity: 210
this all depends on the development of bitcoin in the world, when the world still needs and still like bitcoin it is definitely bitcoin will survive forever but if it does not have a very good development then bitcoin will disappear quickly.
Activity: 154
There is no time frame for bitcoin survial in the industry bitcoin protocal is totally run by people and they take it forward as long as there is internet it is only single line explanation i can say
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
bitcoin will last a long time, if many people are still using and investing in bitcoin, so long as there are those who trust bitcoin so long as bitcoin can maintain its existence in the crypto world, when seen from the development of bitcoin is very good and promising so it is right for you to invest whether it is long term or short term, you can get big enough profit, but there are some problems that sometimes slow the growth of bitcoin, yes we all know the legality of bitcoin is still very difficult to obtain, so just need to be patient and see further developments
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Bitcoin will survive for a long time as long as more people are investing or buy bitcoin, it was the first cryptocurrency and have the highest exchange rate of all coins, the popularity of bitcoin is widely known all over the world and it really gives good benefits to all users. I believe bitcoin will not erase in the market.

True, Sir. Bitcoin can survive in a long period of time, as long as there's someone who invest in it. In my opinion, it can survive for a long period of time, because a lot of people got interested in it, since when it went up 19,000$. A lot of people depends on bitcoin, a lot of users are loyal in it, because they earn and can pay their needs everyday.
Activity: 114
I think bitcoin will survive the world of crypto currency until the crypto currency does not exist. Because what I know is the leader of all the coins. So you better hope bitcoin will always exist.
Activity: 187
Bitcoin will survive for a long time as long as more people are investing or buy bitcoin, it was the first cryptocurrency and have the highest exchange rate of all coins, the popularity of bitcoin is widely known all over the world and it really gives good benefits to all users. I believe bitcoin will not erase in the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
bitcoin will go on as long as there are still users. which might be forever. Some people are already millionaires or billionaires because of bitcoin and I dont think that they are going to give up on bitcoin that easily.
Activity: 84
I see future in other cryptos. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 25

New and better technologys will destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.But till then Bitcoin will still be a King of Blockchain technology and digital payments
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
As long as crypto world exist, BTC will exist it is like the father of all crypto there is no "crypto world" if BTC dont exist and as long as there are lots of supporters of crypto world BTC will never die.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Bitcoin can now overcome many challenges because of its strong community. There are now many people who are keep supporting and promoting bitcoin for the bitcoin to become more powerful than before.
Exactly! It's getting stronger each passing day and the more it's gaining popular trust. If we consistently support bitcoin, overcome failures, learn from mistakes and keep hope of high power, then bitcoin can surely sustain survival and longevity to stay excellently.
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Bitcoin can survive different obstacles and challenges because it is now powerful than before. Actually, there are now many people who are starting to adapt bitcoin because of its benefits to the users.
Activity: 179
bitcoin is the industry. it's a symbol. bitcoin will always be the first, and no matter what technologies in the block, the bitcoin is something more.
Activity: 196
well in my opinion,
I think if crypto world live then the BTC will live too..
btc is the trump of all cryptos.
its age is almost ten years and still going strong.no other currencies haven't been able to touch it yet..
and I think it will be the modern world currency in future. people will use it in their everyday life. coz no one will deny such big amount of money in just a small case like mobile phone..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Bitcoin can now overcome many challenges because of its strong community. There are now many people who are keep supporting and promoting bitcoin for the bitcoin to become more powerful than before.
Activity: 185
maybe it will not get out of our minds and it will not get rid of it because the bitcoin dev will make sure that it is not going to make a dev way to work so it does not get lost in the world
Pages:
Jump to: