Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 28. (Read 3266 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
as long as the cryptocommunity supports it,it will survive difinitely, and it has been tested through time for almost 10 years now taht the community is very solid at it and it grows even more support. i think bitcoin wll stay forever amen!
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.    

I think we do not have the exact idea as to when Bitcoin will face its end. I would like to think that for as long as cryptocurrency continues to exist, there will always be Bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot be taken away from the face of cryptocurrency easily because it is somehow considered as the foundation, the pole that somehow holds the entire cryptocurrency house standing.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I sensed that if government starts generating money with crypto, then it would soon become a regulated currency, they would find a way to intervene the system and establish an order as established with the pocket currency of the stock exchange: Dollar,euro ... But I do not think this will benefit any of the current bitcoin users, otherwise it would ruin us.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
as long bitcoin still has the demand on the market its makes bitcoin is has a value and i think if bitcoin has a value it can survive in cryptocurrencies indsuty, but right now we can see that bitcoin still the king in cryptocurrencies, i thin to makes bitcoin down its very hard for us because we can see that bitcoin has a good records
Activity: 377
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
I'm sure Bitcoin can last forever in the cryptocurrency industry. Bitcoin has a very good prospect for the future and I have absolutely no doubts about Bitcoin's ability to develop forever. I believe the longer Bitcoin survives the higher is also the Bitcoin price and more and more people are using Bitcoin for investment assets or transaction tools.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I think that bitcoin will be able to withstand all the blows of the government and we will be able to use this unique wealth of technology.
Activity: 114
depending on how many bitcoin fans are used as a transaction tool. if there are still some countries that use bitcoin as a transaction then I think bitcoin will persist. and if the bitcoin enthusiasts start to dwindle or are not even interested then I think bitcoin will die and will not last long
Activity: 231
Bitcoin will stay in this industry for many years, its throne in the cryptocurrency will remain as long as people believes in it. However, development of events can be a great factor in this. It is all about who becomes better and we are not sure if bitcoin will be more powerful or other coin will be enhanced to the point that it can dethrone bitcoin. But at the moment, bitcoin is too popular and imagining it disappearing in this industry is too hard for us, 'cause most of users believe/hoping in what it can give more to us.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
I strongly believe that bitcoin will survive for the longest time over the other cryptocurrencies because it is the first and the greatest coins created ever and it is the father of all the emerging cryptos. It is also the most famous and widely used coins around the globe.  
Activity: 223
I believe Bitcoin will continue to hold onto its position in the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for a long time to come. We see that Samsung has recognized the practical value of bitcoin to plan for the production of professional processors that support the bitcoin mining process. That creates the momentum that comes from the mining companies. It will be a guarantee to believe that bitcoin will be guaranteed and supported for development.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
I think bitcoin can survive as long as there is crytocurrency, because as they say bitcoin is the king of all coins, even bitcoin price may change from time to time , they come back and  rock the crytocurrency world again, also bitcoin is the first coin so whatever happen bitcoin live forever until people get used to it.
Activity: 171

Nothing lasts forever but hopefully, Bitcoin can be around for a long time.
Activity: 462

Bitcoins will survive long but it won't stay king forever. Eventually, some alt coin or something better than bitcoins will eventually overtake it and dethrone bitcoins. Eventually, bitcoins won't be the most sought after and the most expensive cryptocurrency out there in the internet.
Activity: 91

I believe that it will survive for a very long time, probably forever because the bitcoin community is growing rapidly, with the community so strong it will never be easy to break the community
Activity: 364
The more regulation comes for Bitcoin the more it will be accepted to the people. I think regulation will not be harmful for BTC. Beside these it has passed a long way since it has been invented and many people invested in BTC every day. As it is a modern technology and people by nature have a curiosity regarding new technology. So, Bitcoin will survive till the crypto market will exist. 
Activity: 112

Yes, I am sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency. the bitcoin is the future technology.
Activity: 392
bitcoin is an everlasting currency and will not have an end unless the whole world is ended. If it is for that time you are waiting, the forget about even working.

For me bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industry for long time maybe bitcoin can live in this world for more than 50 years and i think bitcoin price on that year is will not be cheap and affordable anymore and there is no doubt many people on that year will be very rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
bitcoin is an everlasting currency and will not have an end unless the whole world is ended. If it is for that time you are waiting, the forget about even working.
Activity: 248
i dont know how the Price Behavior of bitcoin works but i think as long as many people still holds bitcoin and Bitcoin continues to Circulate Globally no one can Kill bitcoin.
and They will always Believe in the Profit on earning bitcoin.
I agree, as long people is their and supports on btc it will survive. There are many similir questions about this but as the usual we cannot predict the future. It can survive long as people will exists in this industry.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The survival of Bitcoin for how long will it lasts is still unknown because there are lots of things that may be a contributing factor if Bitcoin can lasts forever or not. But certainly, we all wanted for Bitcoin to lasts forever to make its benefits to lasts for long too. If Bitcoin will fail to survive for that long, it will be a total disaster in the era of currency especially in terms of crypto because Bitcoin was coined to be the fast rising and well establish crypto so if it fail, how can the other crypto last and that will certainly make a trust issue that people will just forget using crypto if ever Bitcoin could not lasts forever unless there is a fast rising crypto that will replace Bitcoin in which I guess there will be no one.
Pages:
Jump to: