Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 25. (Read 3266 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
So long as people are willing to pay for it. When people realize that they are paying huge money for a pacifier, then perhaps the Bitcoin era will end
Activity: 116
I think bitcoin will always be in the crypto currency industry because bitcoin users are already overwhelming at the moment and there are even some countries that have authorized bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
If people will keep on buying,using and holding bitcoin then it will stay. We are the reason why bitcoin is surviving because we believe that digital money is the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
bitcoin will surive longer than we know, because this thing is a future technology that can provide human growth to anything that people can't explain in their imagination
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
I think that at any moment Bitcoin will continue to survive in the cryptocurrency industry. Yes though I know a lot of ways the government to avoid crypto in its citizens. But I'm sure there are so many people who believe in crypto so any negative news that is on crypto, will not make them stop to continue to hold cryptocurrency.
Activity: 409
I think as long as they have a digital currency that exist, the bitcoin will long last forever and as long as there are a person who believe on the bitcoin and the users are continue to increase the bitcoin will still exist.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think Bitcoin may survive in cryptocurrenct industry for a long time. Bitcoin worldwide popular cryptocurrency at present. Now many people believe in art and it seems to be their profit.
Activity: 252
As long as crypto currency market will exist because there are no chance for other currency to survive without Bitcoin.so far bit coin is the most expensive and market dominating  currency.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
Of course, the development of events can be anything and can not be sure of anything. But at the moment, crypto currency is very popular and it's hard to imagine life without them, because many people believe in this industry and live by this increasing their profits.

I agree with that given the fact that Bitcoi. Was feature in different forms of media and undoubtedly making a huge noise to the society without even explaining so much about itself, since Bitxoi. Involves huge amount of profit we cannot deny the fact that it will attract people that it lead for this forum to make awareness regarding of its existence that contributes for this to still functional and accessible for the most of the people and I think its very impossible to end this sooner.
Activity: 224
As long as still have internet in the world I believe if bitcoin will still survive to forever, no body can't stop bitcoin because bitcoin many people support bitcoin now and becomes famous now.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Forever? I mean bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, bitcoin will survive forever because of the demand and also bitcoin has the biggest volume 24 hours trading on many exchanges and also the price of bitcoin that really high compared by other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1
I think that Bitcoin will never disappear and will exist as long as there is an Internet. Bitcoin is historically the first and best crypto currency. I think that no other crypto currency can replace Bitcoin. And no government can ban it completely.
I dont agree with you.
current issue bitcoin is facing now is of scaling, than fees and denomination when doing payment, volatile market and many more
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Even they are strong now maybe after few years or even decade it will destroy and ofcoarse bitcoin have end but we don't know what month or what year. The future of the bitcoin is depends to us of how to care bitcoin but if we want to see bitcoin become stronger and the price increasing support bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
I believe bitcoin will survive for a very long time because people never stop using it. As long as there are people who use bitcoin it will last because it is the people who give value to the bitcoin and it is proven to be profitable even among the famous people
I do believe that bitcoin will survive for a long time though I cannot utter exactly how long, I can't utter exactly how many years it may exist but I have my gut feeling that it would exist longer. And as long as we are here to support bitcoin, to patronised bitcoin and continue to used it, it would still have a purpose and importance in the world of digital currency.
Activity: 18
Unless a new technology comes along and makes crypto obsolete, it will survive indefinitely
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
for me as long as they are not hacked by anonymous and bitcoin has proven its strength in surviving the FUD and world political issues. Bitcoin has lasted for 9 years and I'm sure bitcoin can last forever.
Activity: 74
It will be around forever.

If BTC dies, its the end of crypto.

BTC is the dollar of all coins. If it goes to $0, they all do. The value will continue to slowly go up as more and more people want some since there is only a little to go around.
Activity: 429
If there are still many people who invest bitcoin and many people who like bitcoin are supported with bitcoin prices are still good enough to be used as the reason people invest bitcoin, then bitcoin will continue forever survive in the cryptocurency industry.
Activity: 98
I think that there is a crypto currency, while bitcoin is alive, and not vice versa

In my opinion Bitcoin can survive and do better in the future, because in making some money passively Bitcoin is very good. Although there will considerable dips but then there will overall rise of Bitcoin. As Long as internet evolves in this technology, Bitcoin has lead the way for far too long.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I believe bitcoin will survive for a very long time because people never stop using it. As long as there are people who use bitcoin it will last because it is the people who give value to the bitcoin and it is proven to be profitable even among the famous people
Pages:
Jump to: