Pages:
Author

Topic: How long could bitcoin last? - page 15. (Read 23198 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 12:56:10 AM
I believe bitcoin will continue to rise 20 years in the future. lets just wait and be patient for the right time. you just have to close your ears if there is bitcoin news down .. maybe it could happen but it will not happen for so long. bitcoin will rise and will rise. if bitcoin rises .. then you should take advantage of bitcoin results .. sell some bitcoin you. and some you save until the price goes up. you can benefit greatly if you keep bitcoin for a long time. I believe bitcoin will give you wealth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 12:49:39 AM
As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.

Bitcoin will last as long it is adopting to any threat and any kind of possible down fall because it always adopting to be great that is why it is surviving till this day, bitcoin price is expected keep in the next 20 yrs or even until the last bitcoin has been mine and maybe until all coins are been mined in year 2100+ because it is the future of digital money.

If it can crash who can tell, it is not possible but it is normal in the market that in every currency there is a crash at any random time but just like others it will bounce back stronger more than ever. Just keep the trust on it and you will be fine and stress free.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 29, 2017, 11:12:20 PM
We cannot predict how could bitcoin last. As we see nowadays bitcoin keep crashing and sometimes it rising. I hope their are more using bitcoin for exchanging in market so bitcoin will survive and it became stable forever. And stop crashing. And also it will keep rising until this year end and reach 5000$ ? Ihope so. Cheesy
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
August 29, 2017, 08:30:40 PM
Yes, bitcoin will last. Rapid decrease on the price of bitcoin will never happen. Bitcoin today is becoming more and more popular. Those things cannot be undone. Companies and local services accepting bitcoin is increasing. It means that the demands are increasing. If the demand increases, the value of bitcoin increases too. So I think bitcoin will continue increasing.
Activity: 429
August 29, 2017, 05:45:00 PM
As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.
No one knows. But I think, as long as it benefits its users, it will still exist. There's a possibility that Bitcoin will last for the nezt 20 years because at this moment, more people are interested into it especially companies and investors because they are now awared of it and how profitable it is. There'll be little crashing to happen everytime, but it's normal.
Activity: 266
August 29, 2017, 05:27:41 PM
I expect it to last forever. Some are unsure about scaling, but as technology develops, bitcoin will live. There may be drops and dumps, but bitcoin will stay. It won't leave us whether we like or not (sorry)
Activity: 385
Merit: 266
August 29, 2017, 04:27:36 PM
As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.

The problem with cryptocurrency is that you can’t actually answer this question at any point in time. Bitcoin can last for the end of time. It can also die tomorrow. However, the chance of it crashing tomorrow is significantly low. So far the going has been good. Bitcoin priced has hyped from its original 10$USD. Extrapolation from all graphs that any exchange possess shows that the Bitcoin price trend is positive. It continues to rise continually. As I have stated in previous posts I am expecting Bitcoin price to correct (which it did a week ago) and the stay at a stable range until the next fork when Segwit2x is launched. So you are safe for a while. At least, that is what I think. But stay vigilant and keep an eye on the price. As I said before, Bitcoin can continue to succeed forever, or it could die tomorrow.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 29, 2017, 04:25:54 PM
We could see from the past history of bitcoin that it has potential to survive even the most critical situation.Despite various actions carried out by governments and banks,bitcoin has survived.We have not seen a potential altcoin to replace bitcoin over these years.So,no one could deny that bitcoin would last for more years.The reputation of bitcoin would get spoiled by frequent hard forks,but still it would survive.The only problem it could face is the quantum computing.It is said that quantum computers could read the private key from the public key.That my be a great disaster for bitcoin.But now itself,cryptographers are working to prevent such threats in future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
August 29, 2017, 04:10:23 PM
Volatility of Bitcoin price is inevitable  because it is a currency, and every currency behaves the same way. In as much as the market value of Bitcoin could keep on increasing, there most be a correction moment for investors to buy more and hold pending when the market value increase again.
Not only that, the volatility on bitcoin is decreasing as bitcoin reaches a more mature stage, it will come to the point where bitcoin will have a stable price close to what we see in other currencies, but that is only going to happen when almost all the people that can adopt bitcoin do so.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
August 28, 2017, 11:18:59 PM
Bitcoin can last even for 20 years provided that the demand will continue to grow. As of now the value is really impressing that it attracts many investors but the problem is that it’s not stable and can suddenly crash that is why people tend to be afraid in investing their money but if bitcoin can prove that it can really become a good investment bitcoin will probably become a hit in the coming years.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
August 28, 2017, 11:18:53 PM
Bitcoin is timeless until we all decide to abandon it for something else; something which I strongly doubt because it's become part of us and our livelihood.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 28, 2017, 10:58:52 PM
At this point of time I guess it would last forever as per it's growing demand  and popularity among people. It's life seems unpredictable at this moment... It is emerging as most stronger crypto in market and more investments will make it long lasting.
Activity: 714
August 28, 2017, 10:48:27 PM
I think bitcoin is endless becuase of this value continiously to rise and rise in the future so i think bitcoin dont die because i think bitcoin is the new era of our currency. And i think all people became rich in the future becuase of bitcoin. Smiley

I think you are right, but I think it will still experience some ups and downs that may become one of the reason that may make it more popular or less popular. I just hope if many people will be using it, we are using it efficiently and comfortably with less problems.
π

I guess no one can stop bitcoin because i watch the interview of Bill Gates about bitcoin popularity and he concluded that it will last long like forever so i say he also joined the investment of bitcoin. The more investments the stronger it will be.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
August 28, 2017, 10:22:26 PM
Re: How long could bitcoin last?

It seems this is never ending question that always popup. As long as there are community supporting this digital currency, bitcoin will lives on. As long as it is being used and having a demand, bitcoin will still appear on our life time. As long as bitcoin continue to innovate  and reach and satisfy the demands bitcoin will continue to exists.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 28, 2017, 10:12:58 PM
We could never foretell the fate of bitcoin in the far future, perhaps we could but that's practically nonsense.
With the emergence of many Altcoins and ICOs out there we could never really predict what could happen but one thing is for sure, bitcoin is the best we have right now.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
August 28, 2017, 07:01:29 PM

No one knows for how long bitcoin is going to stay, but surely bitcoin is staying for a long time.
Bitcoin price may go and down due to market corrections but it would recover and continue grow from there.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
August 28, 2017, 02:04:09 PM
If you look at bitcoin development, I would feel optimistic that bitcoin will continue to be in the crypto market to infinity, given the fact that the growth of some new coins certainly proves that the crypto world will continue to grow as well as bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 01:11:42 PM

Only prediction can determine how long could bitcoin last. Bitcoin is strong amongst other crypto currency, there are people saying bitcoin will die at the end of several years, but see how bitcoin is survive and it is still exists. I think bitcoin nothing last but it is forever, there are many people who help by bitcoin so lets support it in a nice way.
Only haters can give such stupid statements about the existence of bitcoins.
A currency which is the leader of crypto world, how can you doubt its future ? This is so lame to say that bitcoins are going to die after some years; rather it is justifiable to say that bitcoins are going to grow more in coming years.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
August 25, 2017, 11:03:37 AM

Only prediction can determine how long could bitcoin last. Bitcoin is strong amongst other crypto currency, there are people saying bitcoin will die at the end of several years, but see how bitcoin is survive and it is still exists. I think bitcoin nothing last but it is forever, there are many people who help by bitcoin so lets support it in a nice way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 10:36:33 AM
No one can tell how long could bitcoin last, due to none of the bitcoin community knows what will happen tomorrow or in the near future.
It is depend on the demand of the bitcoin users to find out the life span of bitcoin, as long as there a huge of bitcoin patronizers it will be last forever. Wink
- Yeah, bitcoin is something unstable, and we're really hard to predict the future of bitcoin, we can not know how long the could bitcoin last. However, I think it will last for a period of 5 to 10 years
- Because bitcoin is still in its early stages of development, it is gradually improving and spreading around the world, the number of bitcoin supporters is increasing every year, so I thought surely is 5 to 10 years, Bitcoin will be at its peak but then it can continue to last or not, that will depend on the development strategy, the improvement and the market demand as you say
Pages:
Jump to: