Pages:
Author

Topic: How long could bitcoin last? - page 17. (Read 23198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 24, 2017, 03:27:35 AM
It will last until a better coin emerges that will be taken by the World as an official neutral currency for all. However before that happens, bitcoin will most likely go through its glory and also become like main World currency that will be accepted in most countries and be widely used. I know that there are now this scary things like probability of fork or the price is fluctuating much, but it's nothing that could really end bitcoin out of nowhere. It will probably slowly die when its time has come, but there is still bright future as the whole cryptocurrency, blockchain technology is just beginning to go mainstream.
I disagree it does not matter if a better coin comes bitcoin has too much advantage alredy, just look at gold an platinum, platinum is rarer than gold and yet gold is more expensive, why? Because people have trusted in gold for thousands f years that is why, when this new coin appears bitcoin will have an advantage that is going to be impossible to overcome.

True. Every new coin that is come out so far will only increase value to bitcoin. And if some possible good one comes (like ETH, ZCAS and some that are good so far) then price will increase even more and that why bitcoin will last for very long time. Bo matter for how many coin will pop up this will only be good side for bitcoin and for price increase.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
August 23, 2017, 11:06:23 PM
No one knows about the future here in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is volatile,i think do hard work here to earn then dont think the future here in bitcoin,if you have opportunity to earn and to learn every ideas in others grab that,always think positive and dont believe the bitcoin will crash down or disappear someday
Agree that no one knows until bitcoin last, but for me as long as more people will used bitcoin and more investors continue to invest bitcoin will not be wasted, this currency are getting much stronger because of massive adoption by more people and countries. Just continue to believed that bitcoin will make us rich in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
August 23, 2017, 11:01:14 PM
No one knows about the future here in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is volatile,i think do hard work here to earn then dont think the future here in bitcoin,if you have opportunity to earn and to learn every ideas in others grab that,always think positive and dont believe the bitcoin will crash down or disappear someday
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
August 23, 2017, 10:50:42 PM
It will last until a better coin emerges that will be taken by the World as an official neutral currency for all. However before that happens, bitcoin will most likely go through its glory and also become like main World currency that will be accepted in most countries and be widely used. I know that there are now this scary things like probability of fork or the price is fluctuating much, but it's nothing that could really end bitcoin out of nowhere. It will probably slowly die when its time has come, but there is still bright future as the whole cryptocurrency, blockchain technology is just beginning to go mainstream.
I disagree it does not matter if a better coin comes bitcoin has too much advantage alredy, just look at gold and platinum, platinum is rarer than gold and yet gold is more expensive, why? Because people have trusted in gold for thousands of years that is why, when this new coin appears bitcoin will have an advantage that is going to be impossible to overcome.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 10:44:48 PM
As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.

For now we didn't know how long bitcoin would last but I think it is depend on us? the people who are using it because we are the one who using it and the government had nothing to do with it. We must know that bitcoin is a digital money that people are using so if we stop using it I think it would be gone. But as I can see it is very progressive and the people who are using it is continuously imcreasing.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 09:48:00 PM
as long as people use bitcoin .. bitcoin could forever last. It's kind of like gold: gold has little pragmatic value, except for some industrial use. As long as people all believe gold is valuable and are willing to accept it, gold will be valuable.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 09:31:35 PM
 as long as people use bitcoin .. bitcoin could never last .. in any aspect of life ..things will last if theres no need to it ..when if its worthless .. when looks like garbage .. but if the things use either only one person things doesnt gonna last ..
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
August 23, 2017, 06:53:50 PM
As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.
I think it will last for 40 more years based on my observations. Because there are more people and companies that invest in Bitcoin  also, there are more people that are now interested to Bitcoin that's why its demand is continuously rising as well as its market value. If it will be liegal to most of the countries, Bitcoin will last for more years and would be kore profitable to its users.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 23, 2017, 06:26:35 PM
Bitcoin is a long-term and highly profitable investment. If you keep bitcoin for a long time then the profit will double. But will you keep it? 20 years is a very long time. Maybe bitcoin price at that time is very high .. and you just keep it .. I think use some bitcoin you to have fun happy .. so the result you get from bitcoin felt to you. If you just save it. You will not be able to feel the benefits directly for you from bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
August 23, 2017, 06:22:46 PM
For me bitcoin will never be forever there but it will be long last since bitcoin is a very successful currency in internet where people always using it for their business and other things well bitcoin already known as the biggest currency that people might use for their business and also for them to help their selves earning money from it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
August 23, 2017, 06:18:31 PM
Bitcoin will at present keep going for quite a while, as long there are individuals who utilize Bitcoin to win money.As long Bitcoin has an esteem even it is short I will, in any case, bolster Bitcoin in light of the fact that Bitcoin causes me to keep my riches. However, in the event that Bitcoin has been closed around the legislature and Bitcoin will end if there no more web
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
August 23, 2017, 03:51:48 PM
I don't think so if bitcoin can last. In this case, it is like you also ask if out peso money last. Bitcoin is money. Peso is a money. The only difference between the two is, the other one is you can physically hold.
I also don’t think so bitcoins will ever vanish from the face of earth but to me I think bitcoin will survive for long time because bitcoin have changed the lives of many people around the globe and have provided chances to many for changing their lives and achieve their goals. With the passage of time, bitcoins will have more support. Good luck bitcoins!
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
August 23, 2017, 02:47:39 PM
Depends on it's popularity and the effect of it throughout the world. If bitcoin will continue to rise and the investor will continue to support and invest in bitcoin it will continue to last long.
I agree with what you say, as long as bitcoin is still in the interest as a means of investing or for other uses, I believe bitcoin will last for a long time, especially now that bitcoin demand is increasing which makes bitcoin prices go up, and bitcoin has Own advantages compared to other coins, it also makes a lot of people still use and trust it as a means of transaction or for other things his
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
August 23, 2017, 02:27:35 PM
As it is growing day by day we can say that it wont be ending and crypto market will be growing more rapidly as there are millions of peoples connect to internet, bitcoin and online stuffs which will make it running for years and years. 
LONG LIVE BITCOIN!!!!!
Same is what I think about crypto currencies. They have just started their journeys.
Billions of people are still not familiar with these currencies and the advantages they provide to the users. Still that time has to come when these currencies will be ruling the world especially bitcoins. So, I don’t think so they are going to be a part of past ever.

Yes still lot's of people don't know about this Bitcoin. Not only uneducated even the educated engg and doctors and other business people also don't have any small idea of this digital currency. So it will take some years to know about Bitcoin to everyone. Till that we have time to make money so why we take tension. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
August 23, 2017, 01:41:40 PM
Volatility of Bitcoin price is inevitable  because it is a currency, and every currency behaves the same way. In as much as the market value of Bitcoin could keep on increasing, there most be a correction moment for investors to buy more and hold pending when the market value increase again.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 11:35:33 AM
I don't think so if bitcoin can last. In this case, it is like you also ask if out peso money last. Bitcoin is money. Peso is a money. The only difference between the two is, the other one is you can physically hold.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 23, 2017, 11:11:07 AM
As it is growing day by day we can say that it wont be ending and crypto market will be growing more rapidly as there are millions of peoples connect to internet, bitcoin and online stuffs which will make it running for years and years. 
LONG LIVE BITCOIN!!!!!
Same is what I think about crypto currencies. They have just started their journeys.
Billions of people are still not familiar with these currencies and the advantages they provide to the users. Still that time has to come when these currencies will be ruling the world especially bitcoins. So, I don’t think so they are going to be a part of past ever.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
August 23, 2017, 05:12:05 AM
Not only bitcoin, most of the digital currencies were unpredictable and the same has made users gain and loss big. Bitcoin has faced lots of issues in the short time frame from its existence. So further it will grow based on the same and survive for a longer time as adoption and several governments too have plans of legalizing bitcoin.
Indeed! There are maximum chances of bitcoins getting legalized in the developed countries in the next few years. Developing countries are also on their way to understand this new type of currency and getting impressed by its advantages, making bitcoins legal such as India. Bitcoins are the future of currencies.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 22, 2017, 08:53:07 AM
Bitcoin will last forever, looking from technical point of view. But it's usefull value will last as long as there are bids. Which will be also forever

No one can predict the very end of bitcoin specially now that the value is steadily up and more people are joining the bitcoin twist. Even the famous Bill Gates is convinced that nobody can stop bitcoin so it might be means bitcoin is forever for him. Even countries are now adopting the bitcoin system and the blockchain technology so it means bitcoin is very stable and reliable. In short if these great achievements of bitcoin are always line up then it really difficult to predict.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 06:00:31 AM
LONG LIVE BITCOIN!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: