Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 5. (Read 3107 times)

copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 05:22:24 PM
The currency of the future cannot surrender now. Great success ahead. More financial instruments are needed. What would the market continue to live and develop.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 05:20:05 PM
I strongly believed that  that creyptocurrency can't die down like it can only be restructure or can be occur in another form.
Activity: 707
November 21, 2018, 05:18:05 PM
Crypto will not die. Crypto can't go without blockchain and blockchain has proven  be the trending technology in this current era. I believe all that is required is time and mass adoption will take place.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 21, 2018, 05:11:06 PM
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

I think crypto won't die. My reason is that when there is still a computer and internet network, crypto lasts. Maybe today Crypto only functions to trade in the market exchange. In the future, crypto will also function as a transaction tool in supermarkets, and crypto also functions as a game exchange tool.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
Cryptocurrency will not die for a long time, the blockchain technology has just begun its introduction to the masses, which means that the crypto market will torment and delight us for many years, bring us to a state of euphoria and hopeless panic. This process will last until the technology finally spreads around the world.
However,  it will not die easily because so many people around the world already know about it. They will continue struggle to bring this to become more modern, more intense than usual. Surely cryptocurrency will exist as long as blockchain technology is still used by anyone.
Activity: 814
Merit: 258
November 21, 2018, 05:00:15 PM
dude, it's really cruel to do this poll. Because there's the truth of bitcoin, who has proven itself for 10 years and yes, crypto is the future of the new world, and he will never die.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 04:55:48 PM
The market has been and always will be. It is necessary to take this into account when investing. Course fluctuations are determined by economic processes and you need to try to catch a wave.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
Well I can't tell or predict how long cryptocurrency will survive in this business. I believe cryptocurrency will go a long way. People will continue participating and investing in cryptocurrency. It has come to stay.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 21, 2018, 04:52:16 PM
I have guessed that the most answers will not die, crypto can grow and develop if all communities and governments agree to their existence and are used for daily life
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 04:46:03 PM
Well, no one knows actually. I think it will take a long deep fall and after few years of wasting my time... Actually I hope crypto will survive and come back to december 16
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 04:38:05 PM
I am sure that the market will still exist a lot of time no matter how many coins it costs because it contributes to making big money to people who control the crowd and their opinions  Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 04:34:45 PM
Cryptocurrency will not die for a long time, the blockchain technology has just begun its introduction to the masses, which means that the crypto market will torment and delight us for many years, bring us to a state of euphoria and hopeless panic. This process will last until the technology finally spreads around the world.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
November 21, 2018, 04:33:08 PM
No one can ever predict whether crypto will end. Only time could tell when will cryptocurries die.
Too many people are “investing” in crypto to make money rather than pushing it to be a viable currency. There are actual people who are buying on credit and loans.
It doesn’t matter of bitcoin goes to 1 million dollars. If it can’t function as a currency, it will fail.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
November 21, 2018, 04:30:06 PM
your fear makes you unable to think logically, cryptocurrencies will not die, cryptocurrencies will be used by humans in the future, currently the transition period of people from fiat currency to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
November 21, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
I think judging by the outcome of voting. Many believe in the limitless world of cryptocurrencies. So the answer is obvious here. Well, if you ask not on the forum. I think the answer will be different.
Activity: 448
November 21, 2018, 04:20:45 PM
I hope that the general decline of the cryptocurrency market will not kill it. It seems to me that a cryptocurrency can bring a lot of benefits to people in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 04:16:31 PM
I think cryptocurrencies and blockchain will live for a long time, its next step of economy and communication technologies.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 19, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
Well, definitely it seems to me that the cryptocurrency will last clearly more than 10 years , now probably just started a rapid development and I think that there will be a great development in these years!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 19, 2018, 02:11:34 PM
Crypto already a huge part of investment world and there is no possibility that it will gone at all in the future, so don't worry about this

I have seen and believe this. But now and maybe in the future the market is getting smaller, I'm pretty worried about my investments.
Same as me , We have seen a massive downfall of bitcoin yesterday and I am expecting to have more dumps till the end of november. I can still resist to sell my investments cause of the belief that bitcoin will bounce back to my expected price. I am just hoping not to have another massive dump.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
November 19, 2018, 02:09:28 PM
Crypto - the coin of the future. I think it will last forever because of its utility. The exchange, the online payment fast is what everyone is looking forward to and developed in a positive direction. Fiat can not meet these needs in the future so Crypto will instead.
Pages:
Jump to: