Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 7. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 06:59:36 AM
I dont know i cant say its so unpredictable if crypto currency will last or die but only the future can tell that. Crypto currency has been through so much for this last few years and has also survived too so lets see how long it will last or die thanks
there can be a lot of things taht can support cryptcurrency andthe main one is people i hope that they will never stop belueveing
Activity: 434
November 18, 2018, 06:59:01 AM
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
i believe in the cryptucrrency and ithink the only thing that can kill it is scam as peole will stop trust in icos at all
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 06:57:50 AM
I dont know i cant say its so unpredictable if crypto currency will last or die but only the future can tell that. Crypto currency has been through so much for this last few years and has also survived too so lets see how long it will last or die thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

What could kill Crypto?
cryptucrrency is not goingntomdie that soon and i believe that it will survive through any crysis in this world as it is so popular
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 06:54:25 AM
So who knows, but I am here for a long term, so I am going to deserve whole of my life for crypto currency, 20-50 years is possible life of crypto
Activity: 462
Good Morning
November 18, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

What could kill Crypto?
It's very difficult to speculate that , but it's definitely only the beginning of a very perspective technology that has a potential of changing the world.it is all depends on normal user adoption

the sphere of the cryptucrreny is one ofthe most interesting right now and i am sure that peopel will not lose their interest in it
Activity: 462
Good Morning
November 18, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

What could kill Crypto?
i think that cryptocurrency will not die of  ourse it might change a lot ajd i think taht this will happen but not dying
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

What could kill Crypto?
It's very difficult to speculate that , but it's definitely only the beginning of a very perspective technology that has a potential of changing the world.it is all depends on normal user adoption
copper member
Activity: 546
November 18, 2018, 06:28:03 AM
Cryptocurrency will continue to exist for as long as we have people engaging in cryptocurrency, I don't see the cryptocurrency dying any time soon. So let's keep doing what we are doing and be positive.
Activity: 476
November 18, 2018, 06:23:56 AM
Crypto will survive until the better technology than blockchain will be developed. And I think this will be for a very long time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 17, 2018, 12:11:45 PM
No one can say for sure what will happen in the future, because the market is now really very weak and how we understand the market still has to show itself to the world government, although who knows what will happen to cryptocurrency in a while.
When the interest in cryptocurrencies is played out again in the society, the market will revive, the question remains as to when it will happen now
Activity: 602
November 17, 2018, 12:00:12 PM
No one can say for sure what will happen in the future, because the market is now really very weak and how we understand the market still has to show itself to the world government, although who knows what will happen to cryptocurrency in a while.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
November 17, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

What could kill Crypto?
There is no definite time or date that we can give if there's any. As for me, Crypto will remain as long as there is someone who believes in it. The technology which is Blockchain Technology will surely be forever there because it will be beneficial to all. Now, all people are curious about this technology and they are eyeing on everything that this technology can do. I, therefore, conclude that as long as there is Blockchain Technology, Crypto is the matching currency for this technology.
Activity: 602
November 17, 2018, 11:35:37 AM
I think for a long time, this is only the beginning of the market, its becoming a baby, not even flourishing and not rapid growth, so for a very long time, you can not worry about the fact that it will bend tomorrow and all, we can safely say that everything will be fine, and in front of us waiting only for the
Activity: 392
November 17, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

What could kill Crypto?
I think now it will not die, and the next 10 years , on the contrary, I think it will be the peak of its development, the more blockchain technology is very popular and will continue to develop and develop!
Activity: 1121
November 17, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

What could kill Crypto?

Crypto is a virtual or digital currency. We know that now a days crypto is the most valuable and most trustworthy platform and in the upcoming future, it will able to change world economy position, fastest transaction method, trading and more advantage, so it will survive as human being live.
Activity: 34
November 17, 2018, 10:38:43 AM
100-300 years. Maybe longer.
Activity: 449
swordking
November 17, 2018, 10:37:28 AM
I think crypto will stay last long because now everyone has started to using bitcoin. Due to this thing, I hope crypto will stay last long and people will make the good use of it.
Activity: 309
November 17, 2018, 07:40:40 AM
I think crypto will stay alive because there are many cryptocurrency lovers out there who will maintain their existence, there's no reason crypto will die.
in my opinion no one can kill cryptocurrency
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 07:36:13 AM
I dont think so thats not a good question maybe mislead on reality..so maybe the question is..how long fiat money will survived? so many company big firm , banking, government institution are starting accept bitcoin. we have latest summit convention on bitcoin focusing or studying bitcoin as first currency in the world in the future.In the US proposing  as ETF bitcoin proposal.
I agree. Fiat money should worry for how long it will survive, and crypto will survive for as long as technology exists and as long as crypto is decentralized and beneficial for most population of Earth.
Pages:
Jump to: