Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 9. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 06:09:23 PM
I think for another 10 years the cryptocurrency will be on everyone’s ears and I also think that the only thing that can kill a cryptocurrency is the cryptocurrency itself  Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 13, 2018, 05:03:43 PM
As we look to this new technology crypto currency which are already circulating in the digital world  and created with different types of crypto , it will really be a part of worldwide currency , considering it as advanced digital currency ,in which you have options of a cashless transactions and payments to any establishments that accepts bitcoin and other cryptos , so crypto currency will be part of world economy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 04:08:11 PM
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will become part of the global financial system soon. People perceive cryptocurrency as something new and promising.
Activity: 490
November 13, 2018, 02:06:00 PM
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
Cryptography can kill regulation, but I think so, in all countries of the world are defined differently in relation to cryptocurrency, however, all major cryptocurrency investors have their influence on the solution of this issue in different countries.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 13, 2018, 12:34:15 PM
I see the crypto is like gold so the crypto will never die. Maybe the crypto will be crumbling for years to come but after that it will come back up. And now it's too early for us to think that crypto will die, crypto survives only about 10 years, and for a very long time this market has grown
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 12:32:27 PM
Crypto will survive for a long time, but for how long should we wait more? The market conditions do not change at all, the most dominant coin on the market has 7 TPS. About what progress are we talking about?
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 13, 2018, 12:23:54 PM
It's very difficult to predict. After all, everything changes, and nothing depends on us. At the moment, I think that the cryptocurrency will live exactly 5 years, and it was at this time that I expected my long-term investments.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
I think a long time from now crypto should survive because it still has a lot to develop and for sure the technology will help it to develop.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
crypto will always survive in my opinion because currently many large companies are starting to invest in the crypto world because of the sophistication of the system offered, with many companies investing will increase the popularity of crypto
Activity: 600
November 13, 2018, 10:46:19 AM
I think krypto will develop longer, because I believe that the development of krypto prices every day is also increasing, so I'm sure the krypto life will be better for us to develop in the future.
Activity: 672
November 13, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
I think that several centuries that will be after our death, because maybe people in the future will still become smarter and we will no longer pay for cryptocurrency, but there will be something else.
Activity: 518
November 13, 2018, 10:29:12 AM
Crypto is here to stay no any other option so far.

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain will live forever. I don't believe in possibility that crypto will fade away like some fashion tendency. That's just can not be imagined. Too many resources are involved in crypto industry yet.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
November 12, 2018, 04:35:19 PM
It is hard to predict because it is technology and maybe tommorrow their are no crypto or soon but u think that crpyto will be the one and also will be used in the near future and also a currency

It is technology yes but it is our investments.
Can you explain why tommorow no crypto.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
November 12, 2018, 04:31:58 PM
Crypto is here to stay no any other option so far.
Activity: 345
November 12, 2018, 12:55:00 PM
It is difficult to predict what. But I firmly believe that this is always a potential market with new development trends that appeal to everyone. It not only exists but also grows in the future thanks to the rapid technological development of today. In the future, I believe that people will gradually become aware of it and turn it into a strong and stable growth market.
Activity: 232
November 12, 2018, 10:25:56 AM
Now the crypto market is really going through difficult times. But I am sure that over the next few years, the crypto market will continue to exist and develop, since next year we will be able to notice a rapid rise in prices. I very much hope that the crypto market will exist forever and benefit the world community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 04:29:27 PM
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
I don't think there is anything or anyone that can kill cryptocurrency. The individual crypto coins may die, but the concept of cryptocurrency will live on forever in the world.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 10, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
There are so many people believe that crypto will never die and I'm also one of them Smiley. I believe in the future of cryptocurrency and I think it'll change everything related to economy in this world in the future, nobody will use cash anymore after cryptocurrency legalized.
Activity: 268
November 10, 2018, 04:26:42 PM
I am fully confident that in the coming decades crypto will stably exist and develop. But the exact duration of the existence of crypto is really difficult to call. Everything will depend on the emergence of new and useful technologies, the confidence of new investors.
Activity: 308
November 06, 2018, 04:10:04 AM
In fact, it is really difficult to accurately predict how long a crypto will exist. But personally, I am convinced that in the coming years we will be able to see active growth and recovery of the crypto market, with price increases after a long financial correction.
Pages:
Jump to: