Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does Ico last? - page 18. (Read 15785 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
March 09, 2019, 07:18:23 AM
This is more like "when will Out Of The Cloud" bounty end?
As far as I know, it ends March 14.

Anyway, to the topic how long does an ICO last, this probably depends on the market condition now. I remember in 2017 where ICOs only lasts a month or two. Back then, investors would even ask for extensions from ICO team. Today, you never really know when it ends. Things have changed a lot, it is now the ICO teams that keeps on extending their campaign hoping more investors will come in.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 2073
March 09, 2019, 06:45:04 AM
I participated in the bounty of this project in social networks, but I stopped working for them, since such a long bounty does not suit me. The fact that the team does not respond is very bad for their reputation.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
March 09, 2019, 06:32:52 AM

I understand your sentiment especially from the viewpoint of someone participating in its promotion and even from the viewpoint of someone who bought some tokens or coins from the project. Eight months can indeed be a long time for a project in the ICO sphere though this is not abnormal with projects not connected with cryptocurrency or blockchain as projects can really take time to take off and there had been ones that took years before finally flying into the industry they are in.  Unfortunately, we don't have the power to demand as it all boils down to the team behind the project to decide when they will end their crowdfunding phase.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 06:19:03 AM
Well the odd pard is that there is specifically a date when an ico ends, some can last as long as 12months while the normal month is 1 - 3monts some lasts weeks though. The problem of your friend is from the bounty manager who made the hunters suffer. I would have left the campaign in-between
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
March 09, 2019, 06:11:27 AM
Ico last on the stated date of the project doing the ico, I think the problem your friend has about the project is that he don't read the rules well before joining the campaign and it T/C. Although some projects do extend their ico but not as long as you think, possibly the project is dead tell your friend to go get another one doing.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
March 09, 2019, 06:10:16 AM
Actually there is no limit on how many months an ICO lasts, it's all depends on them how long they were going to run their sales but mostly ico ends within 3 to 5 months.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 09, 2019, 05:59:58 AM
Actually, if I can say, there is no limit on how long does the ICO last but most of them are typically run about 3-4 months. In your statement regarding the ICO, it seems like you were asking about the bounty since you put up a link on the bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 05:47:52 AM
How long does Ico last?

So, my friend is participating in the subscription campaign in the OUTOFTHLOUD project. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-outofthecloud-file-and-data-sharing-ico-with-working-product-4814891
then something has changed and now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-resumedoutofthecloud-file-and-data-sharing-ico-with-working-product-5085373
The rewards program began on August 1 and continues to this day. It has been 8 long months. Posts in social networks stopped at the end of 2018. For all Telegram questions, when the program ends for a fee, my friend gets one answer - after Ico. When asked when Ico will end - silence.
It’s a pity to throw a signature, it turns out 8 months of work wasted ...

Tell me, is there a limit on the duration of Ico? It can not last forever?
Pages:
Jump to: