Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does Ico last? - page 11. (Read 15785 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
March 15, 2019, 01:10:48 AM
How long does Ico last?

So, my friend is participating in the subscription campaign in the OUTOFTHLOUD project. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-outofthecloud-file-and-data-sharing-ico-with-working-product-4814891
then something has changed and now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-resumedoutofthecloud-file-and-data-sharing-ico-with-working-product-5085373
The rewards program began on August 1 and continues to this day. It has been 8 long months. Posts in social networks stopped at the end of 2018. For all Telegram questions, when the program ends for a fee, my friend gets one answer - after Ico. When asked when Ico will end - silence.
It’s a pity to throw a signature, it turns out 8 months of work wasted ...

Tell me, is there a limit on the duration of Ico? It can not last forever?

It will vary how much time they need to get participants take a part in their ICO.
Usually, it will last until the hardcap hit, or in certain range of time like 2 months or so.
Many ICOs now are facing difficulty to raise the funds, maybe it is because the bad market situation that still not recovered yet.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
March 14, 2019, 03:33:28 PM
This depends, though there are a lot factors to be considered actually. But normally, 4-6 months I think, however it can be extended if the goal was not achieved. Also, let's also consider the milestone set by the ICO. By this way it can be determined how long would the said ICO before launching.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
March 14, 2019, 03:14:45 PM
ICOs will survive.
Still there is a hype, look at Bittorrent and FETCH.ai ICOs managed by Binance.
A hype is good but if it will still go down, but at least they have good volume now.
I like this way of ICO, it will gain the confidence of the investors since reputable exchange are supporting it.

Bittrex is also launching platform for ICO startups.
They have been doing this ever since IIRC.
There is one positive thing, that there will be less ICOs but all of them will be carefully chosen, so they be more trusted.
But on the other hand, there will be an authority who will be responsible for choosing them.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
March 13, 2019, 09:30:47 PM
ICOs will survive.
A hype is good but if it will still go down, but at least they have good volume now.
I like this way of ICO, it will gain the confidence of the investors since reputable exchange are supporting it.

They have been doing this ever since IIRC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 07:51:20 PM

In the best case scenario ICO lasts 6-8 weeks, but there is pre-sale, main sale and due to the market situation
many ICOs pause their sale and postpone for several months. The reason is that they are not prepared
enough and they cannot raise enough funds needed. This is why we have endless bounty campaigns in
some cases. Hunters are suffering with the projects and we have to get used to deal with this market situation.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
March 13, 2019, 12:44:33 PM
ICOs will survive.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 12:31:06 PM
It is not specific how long does the ICO last, some may take 2 months, some take 3-4 months or more, some may stop in between and start later after break of few months.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
March 13, 2019, 12:27:26 PM
As for me, few people are investing in ICO now. It seems to me that such investments are very unprofitable now. I find it difficult to find a quality project now.
Good projects are limited I'm number, but I can confidently say that there are still some good ones you can be glad you are involved in.
The only way to locate them is through quality research.
Considering the duration. I have seen projects, that got sold out within few hours or days and got listed after creating enough awards. I believe that  should be a good one, but identifying them sometimes might not be that easy.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 09:38:46 AM
We can predict the duration of icos because if the end yime of ico comes and its not already reach softcap they can expand the time to get the softcap,or they can paused and continue it if they  think its good time because cryptocurrency market goes up.so its on the team to says how many days it last.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 13, 2019, 09:07:57 AM
As for me, few people are investing in ICO now. It seems to me that such investments are very unprofitable now. I find it difficult to find a quality project now.
You cannot judge any ICO projects like that. If you check the number of world business on crypto projects, we should say that only 1 percentage of world business only came as ICO and direct coins.
We should see which is the perfect ICO to invest then you will be able to make money on it.
Just like that ICO called Fetch made millions with the help of binance launchpad. They can make money out of it and their investors also can make money with it.
Activity: 602
March 13, 2019, 09:05:34 AM
Some ICO last for only one month, some are by quarter and there is also ICO last for a year, like the last bounty i've joined. Every ICO has a different mechanics it depends on the managers who run. But for me ICO in a short period of time is good than an ICO  takes a long period of time.
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 09:02:50 AM
How long does Ico last?

So, my friend is participating in the subscription campaign in the OUTOFTHLOUD project. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-outofthecloud-file-and-data-sharing-ico-with-working-product-4814891
then something has changed and now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-resumedoutofthecloud-file-and-data-sharing-ico-with-working-product-5085373
The rewards program began on August 1 and continues to this day. It has been 8 long months. Posts in social networks stopped at the end of 2018. For all Telegram questions, when the program ends for a fee, my friend gets one answer - after Ico. When asked when Ico will end - silence.
It’s a pity to throw a signature, it turns out 8 months of work wasted ...

Whenever the admins of the telegram do that, there is a high chance that the ICO failed and they are unsure on what they'll do next and their last option is to exit without notice. I advise your friend not to hope so much because their collected funds will tell you already whether it is going nowhere.
Activity: 462
March 13, 2019, 08:53:14 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
March 13, 2019, 08:50:35 AM
I think the time duration of any ICO is determined by the project owners, but from my years of seeing ICOs I will say the average ICO last for about 12 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
March 13, 2019, 08:31:06 AM
This will depend on the team on to how long will their ICO last in their token sale.
Some of the ICO's I encountered last for an average of 3 months. There are ICO's that are shorter but there are longer. It really depends on how the token sale will be. There are ICO's who spent only hours but the hard cap has been reached and vice versa.
Merit: 108
March 13, 2019, 07:46:31 AM
Its up for the bounty manager and the developer if how long would they run the ICO there is no minimum and maximum time running on it. As a bounty hunter it is your duty to select the most appropriate time range so you msy nit end up doing a bounty for a year in just one coin. I do usually find ICO that run for 2 or 3 months only.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 07:29:59 AM
There is no limit to how long an ICO should last. But for me personally, I don't like it when the duration of ICO is too long, once it's more than 3 months, I will be reluctant to participate in such.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 07:10:16 AM
ICO market will never closed but the flood of ICO's without good concept will stop after some regulations comes into effect because then it will not easy for the companies to collect money and escape as they have to abide by the laws.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 13, 2019, 05:06:47 AM
there is no limit to the duration, it all depends on the developer holding the ICO, they determine when ico will start and when the ICO will end, it can also never end Grin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
March 13, 2019, 04:38:18 AM
i think ICO will last as long as there are still investors who believe to invest in cryptocurrency and for now I'm sure ICO will still last for a long time, because there are still many investors who choose to invest in crypto for now.
Pages:
Jump to: