Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does it take to become a pro - page 2. (Read 14913 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
June 10, 2019, 02:12:28 AM
It seems to me that there is no specific time for which you can become a professional trader.  Since each person has his own level of knowledge and desire.  Because it is very difficult to determine the specific number of years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 10, 2019, 01:57:53 AM
I think to be a professional trader, it takes mental and good knowledge, not based on the length of your trading, there are also people who spend 5 years to get consistent profits, and there are also those who are 2 years, it all depends on hard work from yourself
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
June 10, 2019, 01:41:35 AM
Hard to say how long to be a profesional trader or cryptocurrency because its depend on our self. If we learn from our experience and learn about technical strategy or fundamental analysis, it could be faster.
you are right, there is no measure of the right time. all depends on the ability and intention of learning from us. to be able to be a pro I think we have to study harder.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 10, 2019, 01:35:23 AM
I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.

Hard to say how long to be a profesional trader or cryptocurrency because its depend on our self. If we learn from our experience and learn about technical strategy or fundamental analysis, it could be faster.
Activity: 714
June 09, 2019, 11:23:38 PM
How do people become pro? of course every one that goes through, from every experience that exists. It is impossible for someone to be a pro in a short time. If you continue to want to learn cryptocurrencies, of course, time to time will understand how someone can overcome the problems he faces. With that you can be better (pro).
Activity: 574
June 09, 2019, 07:57:12 PM
I am in crypto for more than 3 years and you know, I am not a pro. I think I need more time to become pro. At the same time I know a lot and try to find more info about crypto
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
June 09, 2019, 06:46:08 PM
Being a pro PR professional in Amy field does not necessarily take ages. It requires constant dedication and commitment to whatever one might be doing.
Crytpocurrency and block chain technology is very wide and with the advent not new discovered, it shows that there are still many more to discourage.
Activity: 432
June 09, 2019, 11:49:51 AM
It is a great idea because new people will always enter crypto world and they will definitely need a guard in one way or the other to effectively navigate and make independent decisions. I think think it will require that you learn enough yourself so basically, it all depends on what you know now and how fast you can learn other things.
Activity: 645
June 09, 2019, 11:23:11 AM
To become a professional in any field it takes many years. But while talking about the market whether it be the stock, commodity or the crypto currency field the learning process will run till your death. This because these markets are very uncertain but if you have dedicated to this field it will take minimum of 5 years to just predict the price quite approximate but not exact.

To become a professional does not need many years. If you have a head on your shoulders. People who think well and deal with statistics can easily achieve success here. It's all about analyzing. If you conduct your detailed research on the project document. You can see the pattern. Study top experts, see their projects. Analyze the data.

Well, as well as good training is the hunt for projects. To understand how correct your guesses are. Then correct the knowledge.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 09, 2019, 11:17:38 AM
To become a professional in any field it takes many years. But while talking about the market whether it be the stock, commodity or the crypto currency field the learning process will run till your death. This because these markets are very uncertain but if you have dedicated to this field it will take minimum of 5 years to just predict the price quite approximate but not exact.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
June 09, 2019, 11:13:26 AM
I never wanted to be a pro in this community.
All i want is a very wise and smart in cryptocurrency.
that is the best thing to have to be a successful in this field, coz even PRO fail.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
June 09, 2019, 11:08:32 AM
for crypto if you want to be the required time pro certainly not short it should even take years and often do research in my opinion because without it we will not be pro
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
June 08, 2019, 07:27:16 PM
The first step into achieving anything is to build the attitude of success first, this is because challenges will test you and they way you react matters.
Also, you have to know exactly what you want then you will know how to go about it. In the same way, going for the right knowledge or mentor as the case maybe matters too. And lastly, how long it will take you to be a pro depends on your learning rate, commitment and desire to achieve that aim or objective.
Activity: 152
June 08, 2019, 05:39:51 PM
You can not know it all, becoming a PRO is not one day job, you will have to put in a lot of interest and learn daily. You will get better with your experience, there will still always be something new to know.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.
Professional is a big word.  To become such you need a lot of time and knowledge.  At the same time, knowing everything is impossible.  You can understand this area and know how technology works and still not be an expert.  Read more and practice a lot.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
If i will say, I am not sure anybody can lay claim on being a pro with time measurement, to me you become pro with experience in the cryptospace. Well sure, badging some certificates relevant to your dream can help but more than that, you need to work closely with those you respect and think are already pros in your crypto field. This I do too cos i'd like to be a pro too. But when the time comes, you begin to attract attention like never before, then you know that you are becoming a pro already... the Time frame? it depends on you
Activity: 357
Patience is virtue ,make sense at all that not all was taken easily,but if you have consideration you will be come,in cryptrocurrencies so much time you need to become a pro coz its hard than you think and you play it with your money so one more move it‘ll become gone.
Activity: 194
Becoming a pro in cryptocurrency actually takes a lot of time to achieve. You will have to be very persistent in doing research on daily basis on different crypto subjects.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
I don't really know what is the prerequisites to be a consultant in cryptocurrency. Do they have to create a new cryptocurrency? Or does using wallets and know the specifications of cryptocurrencies in general and being a pro in trading cryptos is enough?
You should maybe look at new ICO projects and look at the resume of the advisors of the ICO projects.
in investing with crypto currencies anyone can do it at any time without pro or beginner conditions for me investing with crypto currency issues of confidence and patience and are good at taking advantage of opportunities to benefit
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
in my opinion to be a pro may take a long time, but if it is estimated at 1/2 year it might be possible, as long as we always learn new things about the world of cryptocurrency, it's just difficult because when learning obstacles is laziness, especially if you learn cryptocurrency it's a little not very interesting but if you study it deeper maybe we will get results from it.
Pages:
Jump to: