Pages:
Author

Topic: How long it will take for altcoins to become popular? - page 7. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
The problem is not just the popularity of altcoins, Some people can not trust them or they think that altcoins are very very risky and very volatile. And they are right. That is why they don't want to buy them.
On the other hand, many altcoins are popular even before their ICO like Wanchain, quarkchain or ncash.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
  We have some altcoins in the cryptocurrency world that are already popular so I really don't understand the aim of your question take for example ethereum is an altcoin and it is popular
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
no one can know because the development of crypto or altcoin currencies depends on the investor itself, confidence and patience are the main capital in its development
The development seems to be consistent.

We are not just feeling it because most of us are into the prices. But if you'll check the updates and adoptions, there's too much to come with it. And for altcoins, few of them will be popular and will remain popular like ETH, XRP though I hate to say it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Which altcoins? there are many alts never will be popular as they die afther 2-3 months and havent any usability so but from other side couldbe other goods cant make big prmotion as havent so much money for examle Onion is good alt for me but its not so famaous as It was not ICO so no so much money to pay big exchanges to be listed.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Many of the altcoins are seriously in bad shape now and buying them maybe be too risky.  I believe that some of the coins are going to go into extension by next year.  Some of them maybe not be able to recover and if you invest in them you may lose money. However,  there are some of them that you can take advantage of its cheap price and invest.  The current price is very low and if you have some risky capitals you can invest now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I think this is related to whales. A good project requires the entry of capitalists to make coins more valuable. Therefore, in essence, the cryptocurrency market is the place where capitalists live. Not everyone can make money.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
there are some good quality altcoins in the market there is no doubt it will take some time to this altcoins to get popular and it will happen once the market is stable.
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
no one can know because the development of crypto or altcoin currencies depends on the investor itself, confidence and patience are the main capital in its development
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I guess the popularity of the projects depend on its marketing. Just like at Tron, Justin Sun is so good at marketing and Tron has become popular in a short period of time. Whereas some other projects that were launched around the same time as Tron are not as popular.
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
We can see these days that not all people know cryptocurrencies, if they do perhaps they have heard only about bitcoin, but without owning or having the experience of making any transactions.

Maybe altcoins will become popular within 3 years from now?
Want to make cryptocurrency popular I think there are some problems to solve!
1. The way cryptocurrency is circulated, we all know that the current cryptocurrency transaction must be generated through exchange (the process of converting cash into cryptocurrency), and the elderly and children cannot do this!
2. Encrypted currency wallet, we know that most mobile wallets can't store bitcoin and altcoin at the same time!
3. Security, because the cryptocurrency is stored on the Internet, we may be hacked for various reasons!
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
If you are speaking about the mass adoption, we will only reach it when the projects are going to release their working products. But if you are speaking about a new coin, it depends on the ICO team and the bounty hunters.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
We can see these days that not all people know cryptocurrencies, if they do perhaps they have heard only about bitcoin, but without owning or having the experience of making any transactions.

I dont think so actually because there are more alt coins at market but their promotion are not looking good to me. After BTC people was in trust at ETH but at present market its also going to down in price. I have too many altcoins in my wallet and i am working here more than 2 year but still i could not make trust any alt coin after BTC. So its untrusted to me.
Activity: 773
Many altcoins will not survive in such a market, they have no support. But some favorites and strong ones can be fixed on some positions, if of course there is a demand for them.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
Yes, all the news speaks only about Bitcoin and never speak about Altcoins, but I think in the near future everyone will begin to learn about altcoins and they will be popular.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

I think only if cryptocurrency is accepted as a means of payment in almost countries, altcoins become popular then. For now, even bitcoin is banned in many countries, in fact all cryptocurrencies, the spread of altcoins is impossible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
it doesn't have to be 3 years, if the development of the team is very good, I don't think it will be up to 3 years for popular coins. many alcoints were popular before reaching that time
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
It is not a matter that most of the people of the world don't know about altcoins. Bitcoin is the only coin that maximum people know it whether related to bitcoin or not but only few altcoins are popular after bitcoin like- Ethereum, Ripple etc. Very soon it will be more popular than now.
Activity: 490
Bitcoin is not fully recognized by the mainstream society, so the altcoin becomes popular need to wait longer. We can't predict this time, but based on experience, new creatures like altcoins usually take 10 years to get popular.
Activity: 280
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

It's not about popularity, it's about reliability. It all depends on BTC. If it grows will grow and other altcoins. Now the cue ball goes down, and all the other altcoins fall behind it.
Activity: 532
Altcoins will be in demand, in my opinion, when real projects will stand behind them and work. Technology will make it easy to work, using at home, for example, cards for shopping.
Pages:
Jump to: