Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 69. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Patience is really a prerequisite on investing. It is because when the price went down you need to wait and hodl. Then, only sell when the price goes up. Thats is why it is really important to make a deep research before investing.
Activity: 61
Half a year or a year. Simply, the future of cryptocurrencies is not yet known. Therefore, the market silence and tokens quietly fall due to the outflow of traders.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It's hard to say when the market turns around and bitcoin starts to grow. But I will keep coins in my portfolio for a long time. I know that in the future the market will grow. It's enough for me not to worry.

There's no precise date when is the right time to sell, nobody knows when the value of bitcoin boost back into the crypto currency. Its our choice when we are going to sell them, be optimistic in every desicion that you are going to establish.
Activity: 252
for us not so long we wait for our investment, while we have got more profit, we will sell it, so we will more easily produce in a short time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
It's hard to say when the market turns around and bitcoin starts to grow. But I will keep coins in my portfolio for a long time. I know that in the future the market will grow. It's enough for me not to worry.
Activity: 280
Just hold your bitcoin and wait until its price will go up so that you can have a big profit because thw price of bitcoin right now is very low so to avoid lose of your money wait for the right time before selling it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

It's up to you,  if you want to get profit then you should wait because not every time bitcoin's rate increases, a few months ago december to be exact price of bitcoin raise up to $19000, it rises rapidly. So let's just wait to get more profit because bitcoin's price will increase soon. Though not now but soon.
with the decreasing Bitcoin, I would rather stick with Bitcoin. because the decline in Bitcoin will not last long. so it will be very profitable and support the development of Bitcoin in the future. so keep waiting on Bitcoin would be better.
Activity: 10
I think that the next year
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
There is no definite answer to this question because it all depends on the situation and the coin you hold. If this is a promising project I would keep it at least a couple of years or maybe more
Activity: 238
Mycryptobank.io
I think it may well turn out that this fall will last about a year and we will all have to wait. I even for several years are ready to endure the main thing in the end money

my forecasts are not very positive, so I'll hold it until the end of the year and I do not see any reason to sell altcoyins now
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
I believe that before selling you need to study the project and those events that can help the price to grow. And when the market recovers, you will be able to sell your coins at a very good price.
Activity: 840
I think its not about how long we should hold but when the right time to sell. Bitcoin is long term investment and its hard to determine how long to hold because market always fluctuated every day. Better set our target and sell it on that target
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
How long? Well, I guess that depends on the holder and depends if it is already profitable to sell. If we can still hold it a little more longer, why not wait and hold until bitcoin go up again. Just believe it will be more profitable if we wait for bitcoin to pump.
Activity: 70
It all depends on what you keep, if it is bitcoin or Ethereum, we will have to wait the end of the year if other altcoins, you have to sell them at the first favorable course and forget for a couple of years, because now a lot of dross on the market.
Activity: 140
It depends on your self needs but if it is already got profit why not to sell it according to experience in the month end of year coin will achieve growth
Activity: 113
Half a year or a year. Simply, the future of cryptocurrencies is not yet known. Therefore, the market silence and tokens quietly fall due to the outflow of traders.
Activity: 64
Keep holding until you can have a profit.  In this time the price of cryptocurrency are falling. I advise just to hold your coins until the market rise up again. Its a difficult to do, but trust me patience is a vitue indeed.
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
I keep holding even its falling. I know nothing about the news or any updates on why still the market is in red. But even though we are still in a bloody market for almost 4 months, I would keep holding as long as I can. I hold more Bitcoin and some alt coins which I believe will have a huge gain before this year end. We still have few months to bear before we see the market recovers.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
I think it may well turn out that this fall will last about a year and we will all have to wait. I even for several years are ready to endure the main thing in the end money
Activity: 224
It all depends on people and what they do with their coins, when people in panic sell everything that can then and the market sinks, I think that it should end and finally people will understand that there is no need to panic and calmly wait these times!
Pages:
Jump to: