Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 65. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 100
I understand that it is not easy to sit back and wait for a convenient moment for sale. nevertheless, you need to wait for the moment when your Crypto currency will increase in price, and only then sell.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I sell the crypto currency when its price is higher than the price at which I bought it. If the price is too low it will be better to wait a few months or about a year.
copper member
Activity: 546
You keep holding till you think it is the right price to sell. There is no better time of selling, your own good price may be another person's very low price so the waiting period should be based on individual's choice
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
i dont hold bitcoin anymore. i sold my bitcoin last month
cause knowing if it will continue to down , then i will buy dip of btc Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
How long should one have to wait to sell ? As the market continue to bleed it is wise to HODL any coin or token that you know that it have good features and the potentials for growth than to sell it at a lost price .
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
No one will tell you exactly when there will be a reversal of the crypto-currency market and bitcoin. That is, it is not clear whether we have reached the bottom of the graph or not. I believe that much depends on the belief in the future of the Crypto-currency. If you see the prospect in this, you need to continue to keep the currency.
Activity: 146
There is no definitive answer to your question as this always depends to you and to the market. The only thing that is for sure is that you don’t want  to dump if this means lost.
Activity: 162
You need to hold on to it long enough until you are satisfied with your profit. Patience is very important when it comes to hodling
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Selling is entirely your choice as long as you feel like the time is right for you the you are free to sell anytime. Its however advisable to sell when all your investment goals have been reached and profits made,  that's the best time to sell
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Wait until the price is right for you and it is already sure that you will earn profit.More patience is needed in waitng for the right time but you will see the fruit of the long patience in the end.
Activity: 81
It's not every one that can be patient but at least one should try to wait for like two to three months before selling his or her coin. But as for me, i wait as long as it takes the coin price to double my profit.
Activity: 297
Until price are going to higher again as long we can see now the price of bitcoin and ethereum now are falling to down now i can hold my coins now for months or years until market will go back into green days again
Activity: 42
I am holding for 4-5 years. This patience is possible only because I invest only my extra savings that I do not need for monthly expenses.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
just keep holding till 4th quarter this year. for sure there will be a bull market waiting in the last quarter of 2018.
The bull market will begin when most investors from 2017 lose faith in crypto assets and sell their balances. As it seems to me until this moment is still far away. This process can take several years.
Activity: 378
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
As long as other Bitcoin and Altcoin prices are still down. I advise keeping holding it and do not sell it at the low price of the coin. You must be patient waiting for all your coins to reach a high price. Maybe you can hold it in a few years to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 344
I think we still need a lot of time to recover the bitcoin. And for improvement also still takes time. 1-2 years I think enough for a bitcoin back ride. So be patient and stick to your position. Do not waver will decrease. Surely you will succeed.
Activity: 429
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
It depends on the investora whether they would choose to sell already or hold. But if their token holdings are promising or are potent, it is more likely to result into huge profit especially those that are already popular such as Bitcoin and ethereum which have already proved how profitable it is for a long run.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
It may be worth fixing a small part of the profit, this will give you some confidence. But I myself prefer simply holding, it is usually the best strategy in the bear market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
To be honest, no one can predict the waiting hours/days/weeks or even months needed. This is a risky investment and everything is possible, you can earn millions of thousands and you can lost everything you have.
It's your choice, just remember to DYOR and only invest what you can afford to lose Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 146
just keep holding till 4th quarter this year. for sure there will be a bull market waiting in the last quarter of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: