Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 83. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
If you want to sell now, it's OK, and now it's a lot more expensive when prices are falling. However, you can also wait and wait for more price increases.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I definitely think that every person has a strategy for their own, people sell when its value is high enough to make it profitable for u. So waiting patiently is essential for everyone, it will make u successful in trading.
Activity: 140
you should rejoice that the cryptocurrency market is how much volatile, wait for the bottom and buy, earned-sell
Activity: 126
When the market picks up, you can sell when the current cryptocurrency price is higher than the price you originally purchased.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
this is very individual. we do not know at what price you bought, what kind of cryptocurrency and how much you are willing to risk your money. that's why it's up to you. but I would advise would still wait.
Activity: 82
The most important point in the investment encryption market is to be patient. In this down market, we should hold the cryptocurrency in our hands and wait patiently for the market to recover.
Activity: 210
We must survive with the condition of decreasing Bitcoin.
Wait and be patient someday Bitcoin will recover its value.
The decline in Bitcoin prices is due to media coverage of Bitcoin's refusal by some countries in the world.
I hope Bitcoin will soon recover and rise so that Bitcoin users feel no panic anymore.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Now bitcoin is growing in price. And there is another problem how long bitcoin hold to get the maximum profit
copper member
Activity: 210
Everyone has to be wait to sell bitcoin because it has a great future after 2 years. On investment point of view bitcoin is an excellent medium to invest. And bitcoin is definetly give u a handsome amount after some time. Everyone should have hold bitcoin. When price will incrrase than sell bitcoin and get handsome amount from that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
It doesn't have a specific time to hold you just wait until you are satisfied with the profit you have..  And don't be greedy
Activity: 51
I think untill you get emough proffits im dont have a knowlege on trading i just follow the rules sell when price gies high
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

Don't panic with this condition,  it's normal I think,  but in my opinion there is no barometer for you how long will you keep holding or take it except a profit,  so just hold it and wait until you get your profit,  long term investments mentality should be planted in your mind,  so that you will not feel panic just like you feel right now, 
Activity: 219
Prices in cryptographic currencies are constantly changing. so sometimes it can fall below the price we invest and we have to wait for the market to rise. I waited 3 months to make sales until this time
Activity: 49
I think it's better to hold Bitcoin for a short period of time. When the price rises, and you make a profit, you are considering whether to sell your Bitcoin. Now you can only sell it at a loss.
Activity: 44
there is no absolute answer to that question you made. maybe in several month until the bitcoin prices is recover, and if you can do some good cutloss maybe now is the best time to do some cutloss but in the full risk of getting more loss.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
In my own personal opinion, you don't have to sell your bitcoins immediately you just hold your bitcoin until it haves a great value, so you could sell it in a more higher price and to have a huge profit. If bitcoins price is falling down just have patience and wait to its price to recover again, for you not to have a big loss.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
Till you can get profit, you will not loss your money if you don't sell your coin in lower price. A few years ago bitcoin price is only about $200 but in line of bitcoin adoption the price is now increase, just wait.

That is right. There is no constant or one standard time frame where you can wait for before selling your coins, especiallty when the market together with its assets are all but falling down. It is not too smart to do business when you would end up losing like that. So, the time you would to wait is until you get some semblance of a return to your investment.
Activity: 93
How long. Until the price is more than the price when the time you bought it. Don't sell when the market is down, wait until you can gain on selling your coins. Trust me, it would be worth the wait.
Activity: 308
As you already saw for yourself - you can wait a long time
Now he made a small rebound and rose to 10 thousand, but forces to move on he has not, so far
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
Nobody knows when bitcoin price will rise again or if it will rise again. It depends on you if you believed that bitcoin will rise again in the future then hodl it. If not, then convert it to other potential altcoins that can give you more profit than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: