Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 79. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
Another way to ask that question is how weak are your hands? When you invested, did you expect to be rich in a few weeks? I don't deny it is possible but do you really think that's a realistic expectation? A more realistic way to look at it is, you don't decide. You can't pick a certain number of weeks or months. the market decides. The strong hands wait until the market is in their favor. Whenever that may be. Not investment advice. Just my thoughts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

Just hold it until the value of the coins you are investing, increases. As the value of the coins you are investing reaches the value you desired the most for that coins. Just have faith and be patient enough to wait for the right time and soon you will receive a great profit in return.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
You need to hold them until you got a huge return, that is the main goals. The market always volatile and there will be a recovery, if the industry are not dead yet then don't worry because they will keep active.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Be patient, do not be rash. This is simply because the market has not gained strong support to grow again. Continue to support crypto with investment in crypto, do not make crypto getting worse by continuing to sell your coins. This situation will soon change and can be stable at high prices if you continue to provide support to crypto. Do not be pessimistic, always optimistic that the market will again shine again.
Activity: 56
Wait until the price is right for you and it is already sure that you will earn profit.More patience is needed in waitng for the right time but you will see the fruit of the long patience in the end.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
there is never had reference for when you must sell your token, if you think you have profit enough, i think thats the best time you sell your token and never wait that token will up again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

It depends upon you.If you think that market is going up than you buying value then you should sell.If you think that market is going down than your buying value then you should hold.Currently market is not fully recovered and is undergoing long dip period.So if you have coins which you think are not properly backed up by developers then you should sell to avoid loss.Coins which you think are solid should be held.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
I want to wait until 2020 to sell my coins. I do not check the daily rate of prices for them and do not worry about the temporary decline because I'm sure that in two years bitcoin and etherium will cost many times more.
Activity: 812
someone does not wait long to get the best price. someone just waiting for a few percent increase in the market, but if you feel more leverage to get what the best price I have to wait until 6 months to be able to get the best price.
Activity: 416
Merit: 104
Google trends show little interest in cryptocurrencies today. Many funds now do not want to go into cryptocurrencies. We need a push in the form of good news, so that people want and are not afraid to buy cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 141
I think this market needs a good news to join in, then it may only pick up again. The current market is still in a downturn and it is still falling, but I think this is an opportunity, you can buy some tokens continue waiting.
Activity: 146
The future of this market, we can not accurately determine. But I believe that these prices will not stand still forever, and there will certainly be fluctuations. Therefore, in order not to loosen the currency, one can wait until the price is higher than the price you purchased to be profitable.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2

There is no definite time how long you hold and sell. The technique should sell your assets when you gaining. If you gain enough just only for a day then sell it.
Activity: 351
In the world of investment and BTC, all the risk of profit and loss will definitely happen. I recommend this one... u survive or not sell BTC when the price is down. Because if seen from previous years, BTC`s price from year to year actually increase. Because the nature of BTC is fluctuating.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Now we all see that big manipulators and banksters cartel are in our market. So we all have the most important moment in crypto - how will BTC and ETH survive 51% problem... More likely that ETH will survive these centralization and futures attack... BTC is already too spoiled... But as always hope dies last
Activity: 32
its not how long maybe. its depend on you. if you need money and the price is high you can sell it. if the price down maybe you need to patient on your profit. but if you don't need the money right now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Just hold it until the price will pump. You better trust the bitcoin because this is strongest currency of all. No matter how long you have wait, just sell your coins if it gaves a huge profits
copper member
Activity: 308
I was really hoping for consensus, many promised a great growth but in the end we did not get anything, it worries me
Activity: 69
I believe these prices cannot be stagnant forever, there must surely be swings. Therefore so as not to loose money, one can wait till when the price is above what you bought so one can make profit
Activity: 171
In summer, as it takes off, it will be a pity to sell it ... Tolerate the hero before he grows up !!!
Pages:
Jump to: