Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 2. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 02:53:25 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
You should wait more time ,I think this isn't good time to enter the market .You should look for a job and focus on it, when the market has good signs you can join
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 02:53:21 AM
It is better to live crypto instead of getting worried everyday about price! There are many things to discover about cryptocurrency and in particular about your favourite coin and project! Market will rise when it rise there is nothing you can do about it!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
November 02, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
It is difficult to predict how long it will take for the crypto market to grow. Numerous market fluctuations. The market volatility is abnormal.
In my opinion, around December or the first quarter of 2019, the new school will increase again.
maybe on january 2019 we will see all cryptocurrency price recovered again.on that periode many good news come to market and investors's psychology become stronger again.
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 02, 2018, 02:36:28 AM
Nobody doesnt know...I want to advice you, dont wait when market will rise. Study, study, study about invest and crypto...
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 02, 2018, 02:34:55 AM
It is difficult to predict how long it will take for the crypto market to grow. Numerous market fluctuations. The market volatility is abnormal.
In my opinion, around December or the first quarter of 2019, the new school will increase again.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 02:31:41 AM
we dont know and also cant predicting when the market will rise, all we can do is pray and keep believing crypto cap will rise in as soon as possible
yes it is true we all cannot know, when the market will rise or when the market will go down. everyone can only make predictions, but in fact many predictions made this year are wrong. now everyone changes their predictions for a market increase that will occur early next year. we are not observers, I personally can only follow the news circulating, if you see the market start to grow it will be good news for all of us.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 02:30:51 AM
That won't be in 2108 for sure. I think the year 2019 will pass in the same stream as this year. Incredible growth like at the end of last year, we probably also will not see. In general, the situation is very vague, the whole Bitcoin is under the control of manipulators and it is very difficult to predict further.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
November 02, 2018, 02:26:31 AM
A lot of speculations and predictions are happening right now.

Market is in crisis but some said that market will start recovering this coming month of Dec or in Q! 2019
Activity: 378
November 02, 2018, 02:25:18 AM
If we all knew this we would be rich. I think we still have time to fall and capitulate. We will not rise any time soon. The ETF will be rejected and we will plummet again to further lows. Do not have faith in the SEC in the U.S.A to do anything good this year for crypto and Bitcoin holders. Do not have this delusion. We are in deep bear recession and depression and capitulation is coming. I just want everyone to be prepared for the worst so they do not give up and leave crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 02:16:04 AM
we dont know and also cant predicting when the market will rise, all we can do is pray and keep believing crypto cap will rise in as soon as possible
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 02, 2018, 02:06:00 AM
Till NY comes market will be in frustration, unfortunately. (U can be disagreed with my point of view)
Activity: 322
November 02, 2018, 02:03:26 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
I think we need a clear head and some distance from the cryptomarket to see what's going on and when it will end. Right now, it is difficult to say, we can only guess and hope the bear will end soon.
Activity: 411