Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 8. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 21, 2018, 09:30:58 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
I saw past year also this period prices downed with btc hard fork reason. This year market now downed and some peoples are say Bitcoin  ETF when aprroved then all markets will up. Anyway sometimes end of year or in 2020 will come market cycle.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
October 21, 2018, 09:18:52 AM
people who have long been involved in the world of crypto certainly know this is a common thing to happen, a kind of annual habit to improve market conditions. or to make bitcoin decentralized and many new followers emerge. so it will increase the number of investors in bitcoin. of course this happens at the latest in a year or the return of prices will occur at the end of the year
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
October 09, 2018, 10:13:58 AM
I think the best choice right now is to wait and hold, for some of the crypto assets we have expected a much higher market between November and December this year. It's a pity that some people have lost hope because they found a bad market this year. Even so, I can still maintain my profits, because in fact there are so many areas that are easy to earn income and become income. in addition to retaining several assets owned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 09:37:26 AM
Do not worry, I think that soon the market will return to growth again, but you have to wait patiently!
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 04:48:34 PM
There is no one with a definite answer to when the market will rise again. There has been a lot of speculations that the market will rise by the end of the year but nothing is certain yet. I think we should just hope for the best to come.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 07, 2018, 02:23:24 PM
Crypto market is difficult to predict, so it cannot be guessed or investigated when crypto will increase its market price. Crypto society can only try and fight for investment assets in promising and reliable coins. Waiting patiently to achieve the results you dreamed of right. It takes a longer time to achieve stable market conditions, but there are also many benefits that can be obtained.
The fact is that the time to restore the cryptocurrency market may take a different amount of time. It all depends on certain circumstances. Today, it seems, there is a good tendency to increase the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market, but this is not enough. Only after the infusion of funds from large investors, the situation can change for the better.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 07, 2018, 02:06:10 PM
Crypto market is difficult to predict, so it cannot be guessed or investigated when crypto will increase its market price. Crypto society can only try and fight for investment assets in promising and reliable coins. Waiting patiently to achieve the results you dreamed of right. It takes a longer time to achieve stable market conditions, but there are also many benefits that can be obtained.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 01:57:56 PM
No one will tell how long this situation will last on the market. All we can do is wait until the market begins to recover.
Activity: 392
October 07, 2018, 12:19:19 PM
I think that it will be about one year or so. I don't know for sure because it is unpredictable. To my mind, it is better to keep coins for some time more and you will see how much you can earn with time
Activity: 154
October 07, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
I think that growth will occur around the end of the year, I hope. But everything is cyclical, and the price will rise or fall. That's OK. But the price will grow every year.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
October 07, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
It's complicated. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. Many investors hope that there will be growth soon.
Yeah i agreed and there's no telling when will everything be back to normal or rise again but i hope that will be sooner coz that is every investor's dream
Activity: 574
October 07, 2018, 10:57:02 AM
In the history of crypto 2017 is the most beautiful market flow and many really are the investors but now 2018 has run out of a series of scam projects but if many investors go back home can rise again.So it's very difficult to predict it can be just an expert can say it.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 07, 2018, 10:49:32 AM
It's complicated. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. Many investors hope that there will be growth soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
No guarantee whatsoever that cryptocurrency market will rise anytime soon. The market is down and I think people should get themselves distracted from current market condition by doing something else that will add value in our cryptocurrency career.
Activity: 319
October 07, 2018, 10:26:26 AM
Until now the prices of coins in the market is not already rising up and no one knows what date it will rise again at this time you need to focus for your money to invest in cryptocoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
October 07, 2018, 09:10:20 AM
Nobody knows that, but it seems to me that market is going to rise soon. It is accumulation stage, so after a period market will grow.
Just tight and hold your funds
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 07, 2018, 09:06:31 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
The current market is really unable to make a clear estimate, but the current cryptocurrency market is starting to get better.
Activity: 238
October 07, 2018, 08:56:54 AM
Its still the same sentiment that im dealing with. We teally dont now when the market will rise. With the past years by this time it should be a good rise or in green status in the market, but now all coins are in red mark! When will be tje market recovers? It is almost end of the year and we are all hoping that market will recover very soon.how can we all help to make the market stable now? It getting worse day by day. Many ico is not persuing because of what is happening in cryptoworld. Many unvestor are pulling out their stocks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
October 06, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

It's hard to predict to how long the market will be bearish and when the market will be recovered and starting to rise. We don't have any can do but just to observe and continue to what we doing here in crypto.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 06, 2018, 07:12:44 PM
When? No one know about that, and what we can do is just waiting and always waiting for market to rise again. Be calm and don't ever be panic or get bait from other people to sell when it's not you target sell.
Pages:
Jump to: