Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 6. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
Patience will be implemented on this because if you don't have that and affected in market condition you going to lose control of your emotions that leads in failure.
the market will rise in the right time and actually i think it begins to rise in the present time as i can see soem changes
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 26, 2018, 10:44:15 AM
Patience will be implemented on this because if you don't have that and affected in market condition you going to lose control of your emotions that leads in failure.
The price did not increase for more months now and I think it takes time the market to rise. I agree let us be patient during this time. I still hope for the market to rise for us to have profit.
Activity: 368
October 26, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
i think that noone will answer this auestion as this thing is so unpredictable and i believe that we shall thinkmabout it more
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 10:41:13 AM
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
No one can tell but now it's time for consolidation and patience. So you invest in risk free coin only like which does not fall in this bearish market. These type of coin may give you  good return but if you are lucky then may give you huge return. Now you have to choose wisely
Activity: 434
October 26, 2018, 10:37:31 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
the maerket will rise when it will be ready completely adn i think that it is hard to answer when exactly will this event happen
Activity: 51
October 26, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
I think that in about two to three months the market will rise, so we should wait for the approval of ETF in December. If ETF is approved, Bitcoin and Altcoins will rise again.

I can wait till Dec. But really hope Dec will be positive and then in Jan we can get back on track!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 26, 2018, 10:35:38 AM
There are so many different opinions on this. It seems to me that today it would be best to say that the market will recover when there are circumstances that can still raise this market, but so far I do not see such circumstances.
October 26, 2018, 10:31:39 AM
I think that in about two to three months the market will rise, so we should wait for the approval of ETF in December. If ETF is approved, Bitcoin and Altcoins will rise again.
there are a l9t of coins and projects that can proveide tje modern market with gfowing and stable developing and i am happy abput it
October 26, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

it depencds on many thjngs and i thinkmthag it is impossihle fo tell for sure the exact time of rising the market we need to wait and see
Activity: 220
SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY
October 26, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

I think that for long. Six months or a year. The SEC securities manual should soon approve or deny bitcoin the title of a security. They can give a giant pump to the market with this solution
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 26, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

It depends on you, if you think that its current price is enough or your contented to that price then sell it. Because all o us here did not know when will the price of bitoin rise  or change as always I said Bitcoin is volatile and we can not predict the when the price goes up and down. Its your choice to wait for it rise because sometimes it took a months before it will price go high.

There's always a chance of growth. The main task is patience. The market is unstable and sometimes lacks the strength to wait for the right moment. But it is better to wait, in 2019 there should be a big growth.
Activity: 644
October 25, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

It depends on you, if you think that its current price is enough or your contented to that price then sell it. Because all o us here did not know when will the price of bitoin rise  or change as always I said Bitcoin is volatile and we can not predict the when the price goes up and down. Its your choice to wait for it rise because sometimes it took a months before it will price go high.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 06:31:15 PM
No one can tell accurate time, so I think you just wait and hold your token. In my notion you should wait for end this year, I hope will get better news.

I agree, no one can actually tell an accurate time when the market will rise again. The most common factor is if more people will understand and patronize crypto and existing big companies will as well venture into cryptocurrency then thats a big factor for the market to rise. I just saw here in Bitcointalk one of payroll provided in Mena region that they are venturing in cryptocurreny. What I can say is, if this kind of companies venture in crypto, then they are seeing a huge future for their business using blockchain technology. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 245
October 25, 2018, 02:35:46 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
October 25, 2018, 01:45:59 PM
Last market growth was a period of 3 years. Now we are in the fall. Therefore, the next growth will not be much different from the past, I think
Activity: 644
October 25, 2018, 01:35:58 PM
The beginning of growth will be made at the end of 2018. The whole 2019 will be a slow steady growth and most likely already in 2020 there will be another phase of sharp growth. This is based on the cyclical nature of the phases of any market.
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
October 25, 2018, 01:27:16 PM
No one can correctly predict the time that the market will rise back. This crypto and it is not 1+1 arithmetic  but the certainty is that the market will surely rise but no one know the exact time it will be.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
I don't think there is anyone that can can boldly say when the market will rise or how long it will take. We are all hoping it comes very soon but it might take a while.
Activity: 420
October 25, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

You should wait, there is really nothing to do unless you plan to sell your coins at a low price which is not a good move as you would only be making losses for yourself. What you should do now is to secure your coins, make sure that they are safe and that no one can get to them and then when you are done, you just have to be patient for the next bull market to come around
Pages:
Jump to: