Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 38. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:58:30 PM
This is unknown, but we do not need to hurry. We will wait and hope for an improvement in the situation with the market. All the same, there will be further market growth.
copper member
Activity: 616
September 08, 2018, 02:55:23 PM
It is hard to predict when market will recover. It seems the market is not promising but we have to stay positive and optimistic to crypto market. I hope that market will  recover this end of the year.
Activity: 523
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:25:39 AM
No one can tell accurate time, so I think you just wait and hold your token. In my notion you should wait for end this year, I hope will get better news
Activity: 1
September 07, 2018, 09:27:07 PM
It is a very bad time now. bitcoin has fallen to half price or less in half a year. Is not it going to rise by the winter this year? Since we have many developers, we believe it will be more exciting.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 08:56:14 PM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

Unlike other investments, crypto requires good psychology management. Many people come in with the hope of instant profits, and now come out with big losses. But the market will definitely be bullish, and the winner of this game is we who have enough patience in situations like this.
Activity: 72
September 07, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
I am not able to tell you specific time when market will rise but I am sure about that it will rise . There should be a positive news so that new investors and new money will enter in the market and it will rise accordingly.
Activity: 1274
September 07, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
I am sure at the end of this year Crypto market will in good position and hope in January it will break previous record.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 07, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
It will take lot of time i guess because now days scenario is going very bad and tough to rise market soon . Thats why i am saying this, 2019 is the year when market will gradually improve because there is very less scope in 2018.

It seems like that, I'm sure that the current conditions are difficult because of the many negative news and banned from various countries, but I'm sure that the future of cryptocurrencies will be bright even if it takes a long time or at least a year from now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
I do not know exactly when the money market will increase. It depends on buyer demand and the impact of government. I think the electronic money market will increase at the end of the year. When the number of people buying electronic money is huge.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 07, 2018, 10:39:37 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

it will be very difficult to estimate how long the market will grow. of course in each analysis it can change according to the situation and various factors. however, if we examine the decline that occurred especially in this year. I think there is no truly stable growth, so it is likely that the market will start to normal again in the middle of next year.
Activity: 120
September 07, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

There's no specific time frame when exactly market goes up or down. If there is, then everyone would have predicted that already and market would have been messed up already. So what you should do is do some research and try to figure out what can happen to the market, based on your own belief.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 10:22:02 AM
No one will tell you for sure. But there are assumptions that by the end of the year the market should begin to grow. But there are additional points that can help growth. The first point is investment because it's the price of cryptocurrencies and the second is a good rumor because people are starting to invest more out of rumors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
September 07, 2018, 10:19:13 AM
people all this year waiting it, someone talks that market will rise only in the next year, we will see, but also hear that autumn good period for cryptocurrency
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 10:11:33 AM
I think the market will stabilize by the new year and new growth of the whole market will start. I think 2019 will be successful for bitcoin
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
September 07, 2018, 10:06:59 AM
Hi there,

Maybe in September maybe in February 2019. Depends on new money inflow into crypto markets. Bakkt and CBOE ETF are the two awaited occasions which would have cause such a new money flow to happen.

Kind regards,
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

No one can predict how the market will go in the future. Therefore you have to be better prepared before the price goes down badly. If you need it every day, you have to monitor it so that you don't get very severe losses.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

Price increases can occur with a short time one day can increase prices quickly, as long as there are no sales and increase the price of buying and selling in large numbers, so that people automatically have to buy at a high price ,,
Thanks you
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2018, 09:52:09 AM
not the time needed to increase the market. but demand for supply and demand, as well as good news about crypto that can raise prices in the market. a long time cannot guarantee a price increase in the market if it is not done.
Activity: 189
September 07, 2018, 09:42:14 AM
No one can predict or tell you the exact time the crypto market will rise again, but as it is known that bitcoin has dominate the market, and the ETF is likely to be approved by SEC on 30th and i think something positive should follow.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

no one knows for sure when prices will rise, but we all hope prices will rise as soon as possible. we can only hope and predict without knowing for sure, and hopefully everything is fine.
Pages:
Jump to: