Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 42. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 07:52:25 PM
The market will start to rise up between October and November this is because year per year the value of digital currency will increases up to it highest peak commonly at the end of December.
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 07:47:40 PM
My advice, be patient, because the exchange market cannot be predicted to see the condition of coin prices now continues to fall.
Who knows tomorrow the price will skyrocket again and you will get a big profit.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
September 01, 2018, 07:45:14 PM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
I think it will take a bunch of regulatory guidance to see the market slump dissipate. If the Bitcoin ETF would have been accepted, the good news alone would have caused a decent uptrend, how much exactly, I don't know. The world would have to announce a complete acceptance of cryptocurrencies by tommorow, if you ever want to see the price reach $19,000 anytime soon.
   In other words, there is no choice but to wait, unless your impulse is to short your shares.

Just my two cents.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 01, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
Yes you wait more time or months possible the market recover. But even a short period of time if everyone have unity to buy and to hold bitcoin and altcoins to their pocket. Patient is the key to pump bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 07:38:13 PM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

noone could give you a factual or definite answer to this , as market trend in bearish. All we can hope is it stabalize and rally again. The only thing we can do is wait or do trade from the volatility and earn something in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 07:28:40 PM
We know market pump and dump is natural for crypto market.But normally market is down and again would be pump around 1/3 weeks but now market huge down, so need time to recover, i think last time in this year market again would be recover.   
Activity: 429
September 01, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

No one knows and that's the problem. We don't know when will this down trend come on its end. But there's one thing for sure; selling won't be a good thing to do in such situation. Holding no matter how long will it take in order to earn bigger profit, is more advisable. Be patient and make it a way to calm yourself down. Dumps in the first place are temporary.
Activity: 490
September 01, 2018, 07:19:22 PM
I agree that it is very difficult to predict the market, but I think that perhaps by the end of September we will see how the market will begin to recover.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
Market is very unpredictable and I don't think anyone can answer this type of questions. It all depends on the investors interest  for Crypto.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 04:02:30 PM
Nobody can tell if when it will rise again. The market price is unpredictable and people are controlling them. Obviously, if you are controlling all the people to make the price goes up it is possible but we can't. I think if there are some rich people or investors are interested in cryptocurrency there is no reason for us to wait. I hope this will be a lesson for us that cryptocurrency is not just a high value currency there are some flaws and problems too.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 30, 2018, 03:57:24 PM
predicting the increase in market prices is difficult because the nature of the fulative market that is in line can change, and for a high price increase if the bitcoin pump will return the value of the altcoin price. to handle the market cycle I will follow the market movements and hold on to the coins that I invest and are qualified for the long term and wait for an increase, because I'm sure this year the market will skyrocket in price we can only be patient waiting.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
August 30, 2018, 03:56:57 PM
In my opinion I don't think it will take any longer than October before the market increase. We have experienced a bear market since early this year and I think the market will rise soon.
Activity: 555
August 30, 2018, 02:44:30 PM
I am more interested not in the time frame for which the market can recover, but in the price levels it can reach. The main question is - will we break the price records of 2017?
[/quote

I share your idea too. It is worth waiting for.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
August 30, 2018, 02:43:45 PM
I think by the end of the year we will see the beginning of a rise.  I do think we will have one more leg down going into the September ETF drama.  I plan on loading up my final bags during that time frame. 
Activity: 153
August 30, 2018, 02:40:10 PM
I think that the level of 7000-8000 dollars for Bitcoin, we can easily overcome in a few days. I think further only growth.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 02:39:59 PM
Anyone can not actually predicted when the market will rise, but I hope till next year, everything will be alright
Activity: 78
August 30, 2018, 02:33:36 PM
No one knows what tomorrow will bring. Everyone will just be trying. So to predict when the market will rise is very difficult thing to do so. I will just say I believe it will rise soon.
Activity: 434
August 30, 2018, 02:32:09 PM
I am not saying I expect new highs to hit this year, but I am saying that it is still certainly possible.
Catalyst like a bitcoin ETF being approved is likely all it would take to launch bitcoin to new highs by the end of this year.
Activity: 432
August 30, 2018, 02:24:05 PM
No one can predict the time it will take for market to rise. The market is always red for a short period of time. So by the way it has been happening before. I can say within a period of 3 to 6 month then the price might rise.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 02:14:39 PM
I think that some bright events are needed to make the market go up. This situation is also not profitable for large funds.
Pages:
Jump to: