Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 41. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 05, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
Before investing into bitcoin, one must keep in mind that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and thus its valuation keeps on flactuation with time and varies according to market demand and supply and then one must keep in mind that bitcoin is a kind of investment too so there is nothing to worry about if the valuation of bitcoin deflates and as we all know that valuation was quite high and then it deflated and now there are assumptions that valuation will again inflate in the coming months of this future only.
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 10:53:43 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
Crypto market is very unpredictable and volatile and no one can really state exactly when it will recover from the bear and the price will rise but I am sure it will recover before the end of the year and the bull run will take over the market so, be patient and hold your coin patiently until the market recover from the fall.
Activity: 207
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
Now that the market is down, do not be idle and think it won't get better. The time for the bullish run can't be predicted easily. But we are optimistic about the prices that it will go higher.
    Definitely, the market is very volatile and it is really hard to predict at this state. We cannot measure on how long will it take before to reach the stablilize of the market. Just have a patience untill the bull run occur.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 05, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

After a long period of time, the bullish market is entered and after a long period of time the prices reach the peak again, it is difficult to predict all of them. We have also seen that in this sector we have had such incredible days that prices have risen to an incredible level within 24 hours. For that reason, making a precise guess is not a very accurate thing, and something wrong and wrong will happen. Analyzing daily prices instead of estimating time or forecasting and analyzing forecast prices for the next day may lead to better results.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 09:56:05 AM
All variants variants have already been discussed many times and now the schedule draws really what is required in order to show people the right timetable for which the correct predictions usually come, but I do not believe such schedules
Activity: 361
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 09:54:07 AM
Now that the market is down, do not be idle and think it won't get better. The time for the bullish run can't be predicted easily. But we are optimistic about the prices that it will go higher.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 05, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

Go up and down is the normal thing with the financial market. This market has been recognized, so the recover is just sooner or later. If you have enough patience, you will be rewarded worthy
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 08:54:32 AM
That is very unpredictable. No one can tell for sure will the price of cryptos will rise again. It depends on the movement of trading. You know, the law of supply and demand. Actually, it's good for buyers so if you still can afford it, now is the best time to buy then just sell it once the price rises up again.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 08:52:07 AM
I think that the final decision of the SEC will decide the future fate, or rather the direction of the market.
Activity: 322
September 05, 2018, 08:50:37 AM
this is too tough to answer your question about the market recovery as this is unpredictable and I don't think someone can ever give your the more specific answer when this will gonna happen. I see the market had been better than the previous days and I hope that this will continue.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 01:28:23 AM
Crypto are so violated so, It's hard to predict How long time will take the markets go high!! but it's true that This market getting worse day by day. But i believe that the market recover again in the end of this year.  but when people starting investing large amounts of money in crypto currency than again the market will rise.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 01:16:59 AM

When the whales finally understand that they need to correct the situation and invest their capital. Simple investors with minimal fees will not be able to correct such a correction, and of course when the crypto currency will be positively evaluated in the world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 01:12:10 AM
The force of demand and supply plays on every market. Business circle is accrue to every business or economy Prosperity or Boom Phase, Recession Phase , Depression Phase and Recovery Phase. These four faces keep occurring is every business. Crypto community is not an exception to it. So relax, the market will be green again.
Activity: 490
September 03, 2018, 12:08:00 AM
If you want to anticipate big losses maybe patience is the main key so that the opportunity to create success is still maintained and certainly your motivation in playing investment becomes very large.For the sake of creating profit every time.
Activity: 83
September 02, 2018, 11:03:43 PM
I think it takes more time for the market to recover. It may be better by the end of the year.
Activity: 588
September 02, 2018, 10:34:31 PM
for how long then would not we can expect. Because the market is also very easy to change. And even now increasingly difficult to predicted. So, I think that the market will still remain below, and may be increased later this year.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 10:24:35 PM
I think the market is getting ready to go full on bull market.  I'm worried about the September 30th BS announcement regarding the ETF and all the drama that may cause.  Other than that it seems like clear sailing with nothing but good news. 
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 10:16:12 PM
The market will start to rise up between October and November this is because year per year the value of digital currency will increases up to it highest peak commonly at the end of December.
In my opinion, in the coming months, in the end of the year the market will still be in correction and only after a certain time will begin to restore its positions and then we will be able to redirect and profit again. JUst wait a little more mate. Be patience.
Pages:
Jump to: